11. Toes in the Sand

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

The water laps at Soojung’s feet at an uneven rhythm and she absolutely loves it. She doesn’t give a damn if the winter ocean is freezing, all that matters is that she’s there. She feels a hand slip into hers and immediately looks up. Jongin just looks into the horizon, not showing a wink of expression on his face.

A smile lines Soojung’s lips as she looks at Jongin. His face is really a masterpiece. His lazy, yet stern eyes give him a sleepy, but still focused look and the smirk, the everlasting smirk makes her shiver.

Without thinking, she steps in front of him, the water now lapping at her shin. Jongin just stares down at her. She can now see both of his eyes and they’re a bit surprised, but still sleepy. She bites her bottom lip and Jongin finds it extremely adorable, so he pulls her closer and places a kiss on her forehead. Soojung can’t help but laugh as her toes dig into the sand and it’s the most beautiful thing Jongin has ever heard in his life.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

It's been a while, hasn't it? Pfff...I'm so sorry that you guys have to put up with me, but thanks to you ALL for being such lovely people and being patient!
I can't promise that I'll update regularly, but for the next three days, I promise I'll update at least once a day!!! ANd I swear I'm keeping this promise!!!! ^^
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to comment and subscribe, and I hope you liked it!