05. Raindrops Don't Keep Falling On My Head

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Soojung can’t tell if it’s the rain or the loneliness that makes her shiver. She’s been standing in front of the theatre for three hours and now it was raining, but still no sign of her date. She’s been stood up.

Her mind runs wild and she’s sure that her mascara is running ferociously on her face. The once flowing skirt now clings to her legs and the hair that took her an hour alone is now being matted to her scalp. She feels hopeless and stupid standing there, but she can’t move.

The tears are stinging her eyes and it doesn’t matter whether or not she’s crying because she looks like an idiot anyway.

When the rain stops all around her, she doesn’t even realize it. A hand wraps around her wrist and that’s when she finally sees her best friend standing before her—and umbrella in one hand and pulling her into his warm embrace with the other.

They stand like that for what seems like an eternity before she steps back.

“You’re all wet now,” she manages to choke out.

Jongin chuckles for a second and then she feels his warm palm on the back of her neck. It’s moments after his lips touch hers that she registers the kiss, but she kisses back. He may not have been the person she was waiting for, but she was glad that he’d come, just for her.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Yay~ I have 20 subs! I'm feeling the love y'all! Thanks so much!
Don't forget to comment and subscribe~! ^^