22. 100th Day

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

"Oh Sehun, you are a ing loser."

Jongin's leg won't stay still. He's sitting on the couch, hands furled over his knees, gritting his teeth, watching.

"Okay. So you can put this hand on her shoulder, and the other one right here, in the little space on her neck," Soojung instructs, guiding Sehun's hands. Sehun flinches as she draws his right hand to her neck and her hair brushes him. Soojung ignores him and makes him hold onto her just as instructed.

"See how close we already are? Now, make sure you're watching where you're going. Tilt you head a little bit, and keep looking at her lips, so you know where they are and won't miss. Don't close your eyes until either the last second, or even after you make contact, okay?" Soojung adds.

Sehun nods uncertainly. Jongin scoffs. Apparently it's Sehun and Sulli's 100th day or something, and Sehun wants them to have their first kiss. But Sehun is a loser and is nervous about kissing his girlfriend and has to ask Soojung to teach him not to mess up. And Jongin gets to watch. He gets to watch.

"Wait, how long do I stay there? Do we do like a quick kiss, or should we kiss for a while..."

"Are you ing serious Sehun!" Jongin knew he wasn't going to last long. He's palming Sehun's ear and shoving that blonde head away from his girlfriend. "I'm gonna show you once and once only, you got that? Now watch!"

Jongin moves toward Soojung, in that natural way that he has grown to bring himself closer to his girlfriend. She wasn't expecting this and looks at him with surprise. But she's pretty when she's surprised and Jongin's eyes focus on her lips. He leans in slowly but confidently and closes his eyes right as their mouths meet. He moves his head and she responds cutely, tingling energy trickling down Jongin's body. Just when he feels like he wants more, he finds himself pulling away.

Soojung is slightly flushed but smiling. Sehun is completely red and dumbfounded.

"You saw it, right? Now keep your hands off my girlfriend. You have your own," Jongin warns.

Soojung chuckles. Sehun looks like he's going to nod obediently. But he doesn't.

"Wait, can I see that again?"

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Hi everyone! This is jellyfriedgreen7, woobabylove0903's sister and this collection's co-author! It's my first time updating this collection so I'm kinda excited :3

So my sister, who is a junior in high school, is really really super busy these days. And me... well... I'm a freshman in college and I should be busy too, but... I live by myself in a dorm and don't have anyone to tell me what to do, hehe. So I'm here, and I will try to double update today.

This is a drabble I actually wrote around the same time as Daydreaming 2, but I sort of think it fits with the request by @green_teax. Do you guys think so? And I also wrote it sort of as a continuation from Drabble 19, which was Bet.

As we've stated before, we're taking requests! So if there's a kiss scene you wanna see, request away in the comments! And another update will follow this one shortly~

It was nice to finally get to update this collection for once! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^^

 

1-2

Drabble by jellyfriedgreen7