10. Romeo and Another Juliette

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Jongin is Romeo, but the truth is that Romeo has another lover. He walks briskly past the backstage staff and the other actors in search of one petit girl wearing a navy shirt, black jeans, and a headset. He loses his place backstage and then he realizes he’s being pushed to the edge of the stage for the next scene.

“O, Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?”

When the scene ends, Jongin makes his way backstage again, still searching for the girl named Soojung with wavy, dark hair, and almond shaped eyes. There’s just a few scenes left until his lips would be stolen from a certain Juliette, and he’s craving for her soft ones beforehand.

Just a few minutes pass and he finally sees her talking to another one of the sound managers. Her brows are creased and she’s biting her lips; a gesture that makes Jongin yearn for her even more. He steps forward, not caring whether or not the others are staring at him. In just a few long strides, he’s standing before her. She looks at him with wide eyes and confusion when he cups her face and leans in, her eyes widening even more.

The scene is about to end and when Juliette’s lips press against his, he doesn’t even feel it. All he feels is the heat from the kiss before and the lingering tingle that invades his lips.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Here's the next update! Just like I promised, a double-update!^^
Bonus below!!!

 

I hope you guessed right, because, yes, it is Baekhyun!
ADROABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!