19. Bet

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

"I bet you he'll just chicken out and tell her something stupid."

"I'll take that bet. I say he's gonna ask, she's gonna say yes, and they'll be holding hands by the end of the day."

"Ha, fat chance. It's a bet then! What's our wagers?"

Jongin and Soojung are inconspicuously hiding behind Soojung's open locker, watching their friend Sehun attempting to confess to his crush since forever, Jinri. Jongin snickers as Sehun taps Jinri on her shoulder at her locker, and they stand there, avoiding each other's eyes way too awkwardly. The thing is, Jongin doesn't have to worry about embarrassing stuff like this. He already has the most amazing girlfriend in the world, Jung Soojung.

"I'll go with twenty bucks," Soojung says confidently.

"Um, twenty bucks? Sorry Soojung, but I've already won this bet. I'm not settling for anything less than ten kisses from you by the end of the day," Jongin counters, grinning cheekily.

"Horrible mistake, Jongin. Then if I win, you get NO kisses from me today."

Jongin shrugs nonchalantly and continues to snicker at his loser friend Sehun. But then his overconfident smirk melts off when he sees Jinri smiling until the corners of her lips touch her ears, basically. And then, to Jongin's dismay, Jinri is nodding her little head a billion times.

Jongin can't contain his devastated groan when Sehun and Jinri intertwine their fingers and practically skip off to cloud nine.

"And the winner is the genius Jung Soojung!" Soojung exclaims, pumping her fist in the air.

"Nooooooooooooo Soojunggggggg it's not fai..."

Jongin is cut off by a breathtaking touch to his lips by Soojung's soft smile. He enjoys the blissful kiss for the few precious seconds he can before Soojung pulls away.

"Hold onto that one Jongin, because that's all you're gonna get today," Soojung remarks, and Jongin tries his best pouty face on her.

Soojung only shakes her head smugly. "Don't even think about it honey. I know, it to be a loser doesn't it?"

Jongin decides he really feels like finding Sehun and smacking him in the head for not being a stupid chicken.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Haven't updated in a few days, right? Well, here it is! Lol~ This one is by my co-author, jellyfriedgreen7 and it's also one of my favorites!^^

Thanks for reading! Also, don't forget to comment and subscribe! :)

 

Drabble by Jellyfriedgreen7