33. Shave

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

The sound of feet shuffling on the floor catches Soojung's attention as she lazily shovels herself deeper into the blankets of her bed. The weight of the mattress shifts and she can feel a hand, digging for an opening in her fluffy sheets.

"Soojung, it's almost noon. Your boyfriend has been waiting for two hours to have brunch with you, but you have yet to peek out from this mass of pillows and blankets that you call a bed," Jongin's voice comes, muffled from all the layers of fuzziness.

"Just a few more minutes," she growled. She wasn’t a morning person.

"Soojung,"

Suddenly, she feels herself being exposed and shivers at the missing warmth.

"Get up, sweatheart," Jongin sings, snuggling into her side. They stay there for a few moments, until Soojung finally opens her eyes. Her hair is a total mess and her eyes don't seem to be adjusting to the light at all.

"You can't possibly be telling me to get up when you have just laid down, yourself," she retorts, blinking at the figure of her boyfriend, still cuddling into her side. He mumbles something unimportant and sits up, touching his lips to hers, momentarily making her forget the grogginess. But it doesn't last long because just into their lip-lock, she feels the prickly, scratchy surface on his chin and retreats in horror.

"Kim Jongin, you know I hate it when you don't shave!" she yells, getting off the bed and striding into the bathroom. Jongin is a little dumbfounded at the sudden attack.

When she returns, her hair is up in a bun and she's smiling with her razor and a bottle of shaving cream and her favorite aftershave in hand.

 

 

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

Hi guys! It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I've had this one written for quite a while, and just felt like updating right now! Haha~ I hope you liked it!

Also, don't forget to comment and subscribe!