73. My Bed

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Soojung feels strong fingers tracing circles on her back. When she opens her eyes, it's still slightly dark out. The room is filled with a hazy blue light that almost matches the gray-blue sheets of Jongin's bed. 

She's not even self-conscious about her most-likely crazy bed hair and she doesn't care if her bra is carelessly thrown over one of the computer monitors in the corner of the room. She turns around and Jongin's eyes are still closed, though a smile plays at the corner of his lips as she feels his fingers flutter under the flimsy fabric of her tank top. 

"Jongin," she mutters agianst the pillow. There isn't much room on his full-sized bed so they're pressed together already, but he manages to draw her closer to his chesthis breath skims over her hair.

"It's too early," he mumbles. She tries to look up at him, but he just pulls her closer, legs wrapping together and fingers still tracing shapes against her upper spine.

"You're the one who woke me up!" Soojung complains as she also traces the soft skin of his . She can feel his smirk against her hair and pouts at his chest. He still smells like sweat.

"I couldn't sleep. Manager hyung is pissed, and I had to convince Kyungsoo hyung to sleep in Suho hyung's room last night and he was pissed because he has to sleep on the floor, and Sehun kept messaging me about if we were finished yet so he could sleep, and Baekhyun hyung almost walked in an hour ago..." Soojung makes a face as Jongin lists everything that might have and could have gone wrong last night and she pushes him away, her eyebrows furrowed.

"And you didn't want to kindly suggest my place? My sister's not even home! She's in China!" Soojung is exhasperated. She grabs her pillow and Jongin blocks every one of her hits which just makes her angrier.

"I just didn't want to risk anyone seeing us!" Jongin says. Soojung stills for a second and narrows her eyes. "I live three floors up!"

Jongin yelps a little as she finally gets a swat in at his stomach and she flares around for a couple more minutes until she feels his arms wrapping around her torso, his weight shifting over her and finally, her back hits the bed again. She's flustered because she's exerted herself in tryingand failingto punish her stupid boyfriend. And because Jongin is giving her that look. His face is flushed, his bangs are in his eyes and he's looking down at her with that dark gaze.

"I'm sorry, Soojung," he stops and she pushes his hair back a little. They stylists really should give him a haircut. "I just really wanted to know what it would be like to have you in my bed. To have you sleeping in my bed and then to come back from schedules tonight and lay down and to be able to smell your perfume on my pillow." 

Soojung stops all at once. Her heart is beating too fast and her cheeks are flushing and she can't seem to break the eye contact. Out of habit, she bites her lower lip and then a chuckle slips through her lips.

"You're such a romantist," she states and then pushes herself up to kiss him. He seems puzzled, but his lips give in slowly at her touch. She plays with the short hairs on the back of his head and she smiles when he too chuckles against her lips.

"I know, but I can't help it." Jongin replies. Soojung cringes at his cheesy remark and he rolls off of her, pulling her close again. 

"But, seriously Kim Jongin. Next time, we're going to my place." Jongin nods and his fingers find the patterns at her back again.

Soojung smiles and burries her face against his chest, where the smell of sweat still lingers and the dark tone of his cologne still resonates. She breaths her boyfriend in and closes her eyes, mumbling some words that she doesn't know if he hears. He nods anyways and their legs tangle together in the right position again and she drifts back to sleep. 

Baekhyun's voice is the next thing that opens Soojung's eyes.

 


 

Hello my lovely readers! I hope you've not abandoned me!
I don't know where this one came from, but I just wanted to write some fluffy Kaistal in bed, and...meh I guess it turned out alright. Hope you liked it!
Thanks for keeping up with me and my slow updates! I LOVES YOU GUYS LOTS!!!!!

Also, don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^^