39. Draw Me In

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Soojung doesn’t really know what it is about Jongin that makes her heart beat faster and her stomach flutter. She can’t exactly pick out any one thing, because when she tries, she always backtracks, questioning her choice.

Jongin doesn’t seem to notice her frustration because he just smiles. He smiles and dances and makes her skin crawl because in her eyes, he’s perfect in every way.

When they’re alone in the practice room, huddling together in the corner and whispering soft nothings to each other, she tries once more.

She thinks it might be his flawless dancing—the way his body moves smoothly, transforming himself into art with every twist of an arm or the angle of his hand—but crosses it out because it’s so obvious. She also tries his kissable lips, planting a kiss on the bee-stung pair, only to shake her head because it’s also too obvious.

All these choices she comes up with are all rejected. So, finally, Soojung turns to Jongin, eyes narrowing, and her knee digging into his side.

“Why me?” he looks stunned and confused and his lips move, trying to say something.

“Why do you like me? What about me makes you like me?” she demands, placing her hands on his knee and leaning in close.

He takes one large breath and the expression on his face softens. He takes one of her hands in his and smiles.

“Everything. Your entire existence just draws me in. It’s like…you’re the sun and I’m the daisy, always facing the sun because it’s so radiant and beautiful. It’s just so hard for me to resist the warmth.”

Soojung’s eyebrows furrow and she thinks hard.

“So, like the way I draw you in, you draw me in,” she says, mainly to herself.

And then she feels herself being pulled in closer to Jongin. She’s leaning into him, snuggling into his side with his arm lazily thrown around her waist. She stares at his perfect features and feels a smile clawing up to the surface.

Soojung doesn’t really know what it is about Jongin that makes her heart beat faster and her stomach flutter. She can’t exactly pick out any one thing, because when she tries, she always backtracks, questioning her choice.

But now she finally has an idea of what it is about him. It’s not just one thing because that would just be too simple and obvious. It has something to do with his all—starting from the tip of his head, and never ending. His everything draws her in, and it’s so hard to resist.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Heyyyy~ guys! Yes! It's an update!

And, about that edit up there. It's an edit that I made and posted on tumblr a few days ago or something and I just kind of extended what I had written for the tumblr post into this drabble and I hope you guys like it. The kiss is very small and subtle but it's still there! Hehe~

You can view the tumblr post by clicking on this link = http://korpride.tumblr.com/post/58980042183/draw-me-in-soojung-cant-exactly-place-what-it

Thanks for reading!
And don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^^