63. Love, LaLaLa

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Jongin can practically feel the prickling sensation of eyes all around him. He should probably be worried about the hungry stares of men all around or the jealous huffs of women, but each time they pass a green eye, he just smiles and tugs his girlfriend a little closer as they walk down the street hand in hand.

 

It’s not that Jongin doesn’t get jealous; it’s quite the opposite, really. Soojung sometimes complains that he’s such a jealous prick that he makes it no fun for her, but Jongin just thinks he’s taking precautions. Even if Sehun is their best friend and he’s dating Sulli, Jongin still doesn’t want Sehun sitting next to Soojung or holding her hand, or even remotely looking at her for too long. 

 

Well, maybe he is a little overwhelming.

 

But it’s completely different when they’re alone in public; when everyone can see. It may be a sense of pride or enjoyment, but Jongin can’t really help but feel elated whenever he notices the glares coming from all around. He might just sound completely wrong, but he’d much rather Soojung be wearing a mini-skirt on the subway (of course, when he’s around) than when they’re sitting at a get-together with close friends. 

 

Or maybe Jongin’s kind of an odd masochist of some sort?

 

He just doesn’t really worry much because Soojung just never seems to be interested in other men. Ever since their first date, Jongin’s never seen, heard, or thought he’d seen Soojung thinking about other men. Even when Jongin does act overprotective (and maybe insensitive), Soojung doesn’t seem to flinch or hesitate to wrap her arms around his torso or peck him on the cheek. She just doesn’t seem to care for other guys.

 

Unless Jongin is really insensitive and has become an unfeeling jerk who thinks Soojung only likes him, when in reality, she’s sending him signs that she really isn’t interested anymore. 

 

Probably not.

 

And it’s no secret that even though Jongin’s not too bad looking himself and girls seem to coo over him a little often, that Soojung is completely out of his league. Jongin really needs to thank his sunbae, Minho, for introducing them. It’s completely obvious as to why Jongin’s so overprotective and “not fun” sometimes.

 

it’s really all Soojung’s fault for being so beautiful and flawless, and just plain out attractive to everyone out there. 

 

And because Soojung is the beautiful , flawless, amazingly attractive human being that is all Jongin’s, he pulls her a little closer (it that’s even possible), and he tugs her chin up so she can look up at him, and he smiles just a slight grin and he touches his lips to hers. Lightly, softly, and quickly.

 

“What was that for?” Soojung asks, lifting an eyebrow.

 

“You know. Just because,” Jongin replies. He doesn’t have the guts to tell her that she’s beautiful, or flawless, or amazing, or just pure happiness, but he hopes she knows all those things already because she doesn’t question him any further. She just squeezes his hand and smiles.

 

 


 

So, it's 3 a.m. and I need to sleep. This was completely inspired by VIXX's song, "Love, LaLaLa." It's amazing. Go listen to it. Thanks for reading!

Also, don't forget to comment and subscribe! :D