69. Him

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

"You're in love with him, aren’t you?" he asks, fingers slightly wrapping around hers. 

"Don't be stupid," she replies, eyes not looking up, lips not curving up.

 

They're the school's most adored couple. Everyone knows exactly where they meet, when they started dating, and every detail of their relationship.

But Soojung doesn't really know why she and Sehun are even together. They sit together in class and lunch and hold hands in the halls. They even kiss out on the grass and he takes her out on dates that she enjoys for the pure fun. But, she doesn't love him. She doesn't love him and he doesn't love her. 

"You really are in love with him, aren’t you?" he questions again, lips still hovering near hers. 

Soojung just shakes her head and weaves her fingers into his. "Stop saying dumb things."

 

He's the king, she's the queen, and Jongin is their joker. They're all best friends, a trio never to be torn apart. And he's the reason that she doesn't love Sehun. And he's the reason Sehun doesn't love her.

"Can you two please stop bickering and leave me alone?" Jongin retaliates. 

"Why am I the obstacle in you two's relationship? If you want me to leave, just say so," he states, rising from his seat opposite Sehun. He stalks out of the cafeteria and everyone watches in silence.

 

Warmth envelopes Soojung's whole body as her lips move over Jongin's. His fingers leave burning accents against her forearms and when he pulls away, a flush creeps into Soojung's cheeks. Jongin knows exactly why he's the obstacle between Soojung and Sehun

 

"You love with him, right?" Sehun reiterates, fingers combing through her hair. 

Soojung doesn't say anything for a while. She plays with his other hand, sitting with her back to his front and contemplating her answer. She feels her cheeks burning with embarrassment as the image of her and Jongin together floats through her mind.

"Maybe we should break up."

It comes out as a statement and Sehun nods. 

 


 

Oh my gosh, I can't. I'm so sorry for NOT writing another request, but I had this bright spark of an idea...and yea.......please don't hurt me! ToT

Also, regarding the tragic accident that followed in the death of both Eunbi and Rise, I am so saddened by the news. As somewhat of a Ladies' Code fan myself, and since Rise was my bias, I regret to say that after the incident, I've been so much more into Ladies' Code. Not because I want to prove myself a fan, or something stupid like that, but because I was listening to their songs. Since I've finally reached my own closure toward the whole thing, I hope you all do too, and I really do hope that Rise and Eunbi are watching over us fans and that we will be able to see them again in the afterlife. Please pray for their families and others who are greiving, because it has been a tough time in my life because before Eunbi's death was a fellow classmate of mine, Rise, and after, a girl went missing and was found dead a few days ago on my campus and specifically in my dorm. Please pray for everyone and yourselves and let's all hope that a sunnier, happier time will be just around the corner. 

On a brighter note, don't forget to subscribe and comment! :))
Upvotes are also much appreciated!