21. Daydreaming 2

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

It’s not all the time that Jongin and the other members get to sit in first class, so Jongin wants to enjoy the quiet sleep time. Kyungsoo plops in the seat next to him, and Jongin plugs his earphones in, leaning back.

“Soojung, will you give me my neck pillow before you put your bag up?”

Jongin wishes he’d pressed play on his iPod. All he has to do is turn his head toward the isles just slightly, and he sees the thin figure, dressed in dark jeans and a flowy button-up, reaching up for the luggage compartment.

He can’t help himself and watches her. Her face becomes visible as she acquires the neck pillow, and her lowering vision lands right on Jongin. Startled by the eye contact, Jongin quickly looks away.

He can sense her handing Amber the neck pillow and sitting in her seat, right behind Kyungsoo. His chest rises fully and falls back in place with a little sting.

For some odd reason, Kyungsoo leaves his seat. Jongin’s hopes of falling asleep are long lost, so he idly drums the armrest between him and Kyungsoo’s empty spot. He fights the urge to look back at the row behind him.

The figure that takes a seat beside Jongin is not Kyungsoo. He’s frozen with his hand hooked to the armrest and his heart won’t stop thrashing about.

Jongin is looking into Soojung’s deep eyes and is mesmerized. They get closer and closer and Jongin closes his eyes when they are too close, the longed-for kiss melting him from the inside out. Her kiss is enchanting and her scent is sensational. Too many times has Jongin wondered what it would feel like to kiss this girl.

Kyungsoo returns to his empty seat and gives Jongin the big eyes, making Jongin shatter into jagged fragments. Jongin holds back his sigh of exasperation and runs his hand over his face. He can’t stand himself. She’s sitting right there, right behind Kyungsoo, and he’s daydreaming about kissing her.

He’s given up trying to get rid of the daydreams a long time ago. But he doesn’t think he’ll ever stop feeling guilty whenever Soojung is near him.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Okay, so I haven't updated for a few days, but I'm back! lol~ As you can see, this is part TWO of Daydreaming, from Jongin's POV as requested by @FolderName. I hope you liked it! This one is also written by jellyfriedgreen7!

I hadn't thought about it before, but if you guys would like to read any particular scenarios like @FolderName, my sister and I are willing to take requests! I'm not sure who will be writing each request, it will probably depend on who has the time, but yeah, do request with a comment if you want to. Just please make sure the scenarios are short, drabble scenarios.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^^

 

Drabble by jellyfriedgreen7