30. Wedding 1

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Sooyeon is beautiful, her skin glittering against the dazzling folds of her trailing white dress. Kris is handsome as ever in his neatly pressed tux and bowtie, two pointed tails mimicking the cascade of Sooyeon’s dress tail. The room is blinding white with spills and splashes of baby pink.

“To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.”

Soojung leaves Jongin to embrace her sister and her new brother-in-law. But Jongin isn’t left standing idle for long. Lanky suits in black, some tall and handsome like Tao and Luhan and some not so much like Baekhyun and Jongdae, drag Jongin away and wrap his hands around lean, slippery bottles. The frilly decorations around the room start dancing.

With his free hand he finds the familiar nook that is Soojung’s waist. She has a pretty glass with some sparkling gold liquid, and Jongin clinks it with his own drink, which he can’t decide if it’s green or gray. Nonetheless, they each take smiley sips, and Jongin thinks Soojung’s lips are glittering. They are much prettier than the bride, and Jongin’s head dips, his mouth sloppily running into those glittering pink gems.

“Soojung, you’re drunk.”

“No, you’re drunk.”

And Soojung shoves Jongin into a chair, almost knocking Kyungsoo over. A snickering laugh that sounds suspiciously like Chanyeol’s fills Jongin’s ears, and Soojung makes Jongin taste the bitter alcohol and tangy fruit tinges staining , for an extremely long time.

 

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

So, guise, what do you think? Haha, well, this Wedding series was thought up by both my co-author and I, and seeing as she's the better writer, I begged her to start off this series for me! Haha, I know, I think I said I'd update with one of my drabbles, but what can I tell ya? And I do know that it's been a while since I've updates, but I do hope that you guys are still interested in this collection? Until we finally reach the 100th chapter, right? Thanks to you all! ^^

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

Oh, and congrats to EXO for making a comeback! Awuooooo~!

 

by jellyfriedgreen7