12. The Sweetest Thing

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Jongin grins as he follows Soojung into the aquarium. Nothing could make him happier than hanging out with the biggest crush of his life. He watches as her expressions change from marvel, to adoration, to excitement, and many more.

“Stop staring, it’s rude,” she orders Jongin, but he doesn’t comply and it’s okay because he knows she’s not bothered by it.

They stop in front of the largest tank and Soojung gasps. The penguins in the tank are all paired, snuggling and sleeping or taking a midday dive. Jongin feels fuzzy inside, watching these birds and he hopes that someday he can do these things with Soojung, but for now, he settles for something smaller.

“This is the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen Jongin, don’t you-“

She’s cut off suddenly by a sudden rush of heat at her cheek. She turns toward Jongin and sees him grinning from ear to ear. He’s seemingly in dreamland, but that’s proven wrong when Soojung tries to swat at his head, only to have him dodge and wink at her before running off. Her face is flushed from the sudden kiss and as she chases after the immature boy, she suddenly doesn’t exactly know why she’s mad.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

1 - 5