47. Mistletoe

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

"I guess you have to kiss."

Sehun catches Luhan's eyes and almost chokes up his soda. The older starts cackling loudly and Sulli is pouting at the other side of the kitchen, eyebrows furrowing together. Her arms are crossed over her chest and she watches the two boys under the doorway smacking each other at her words.

"Stop making fun of me!" Sulli shouts, stomping over to the two boys. She shoves Sehun away before making herself comfortably situated on the couch beside Soojung.

"Ssul, I'm not going to kiss Luhan. That's weird," Sehun defends, laugh still prominent in the back of his throat. 

"Yea, and I'm not gay like Chanyeol," Luhan probes, refilling his cup with more eggnog. 

"Hey! I'm not gay! I just like to experiment sometimes!" Chanyeol yells from across the living room, shuffling through his Christmas playlist. 

"Yup. We know. You experimented with Baekhyun, making him avoid you for a whole month," Jongin tosses back, shoving a handful of chips into his mouth. Soojung cringes at how the boys eat.

"Shut up. He'll hear you in the bathroom," Chanyeol mumbles and finally plays a old 90s song about the first snow of the season. 

"C'mere Sulli," Sehun ushers, taking her arms and dragging her under the doorway. Sulli struggles in his grip, but stills with a gasp when his lips fit over hers perfectly; borne out of familiarity. 

The party drags on. They exchange gifts, some fitting, some dirty, and they play games, successfully getting Luhan and Baekhyun completely drunk out of their minds. Chanyeol stumbles out the door first, carrying a sputtering Baekhyun and calling out goodbyes and threats. Luhan falls asleep on the floor, cheeks burning from the alcohol. Sehun and Sulli offer to take him home, waving behind them, leaving just Jongin at Soojung's place. 

He helps her pick up the empty cans of beer and liquor, and the plates full of crumbs strewn around the living room and kitchen. She washes the dishes as he picks up the last of the trash and finishes straightening up the living room. When she's finished wiping down the counters, she turns to find him leaning against the doorway of her kitchen. 

"How long do you think we can keep this a secret?" she asks, approaching him slowly. Jongin tilts his head up and glances at the mistletoe over his head.

"Not long. Chanyeol will figure out eventually. Luhan's already on to us, I think," he replies, looking back down. She's standing just in front of him now, toes practically touching.

"I guess we have to kiss," Soojung states, mimicking Sulli's words from earlier. Jongin smiles and leans his head down, lightly grazing his lips over hers before pressing closer, melting under her lips.

"Hey, I left-oh."

Jongin and Soojung pull away quickly at the sound of Sehun's voice. He's standing at the front door, lips slightly parted in shock. He presses his lips together once before strutting over to the coffee table and snatching his phone up.

"I'm not gonna assume. Sulli and Luhan are waiting in the car, and I'm scared for the boy. So, goodnight," Sehun states, shaking his head and trying to sound unfazed. He turns on his heels and heads for the door before turning around once again.

"You two…you know…just, never mind."

Soojung and Jongin watch as he closes the door behind him and are left with a deafening silence. They stand there for a while until Soojung turns to face Jonging again. 

"Maybe we should just tell them?" Jongin bites his lower lip and then cups her face in his hands. He leans in much too close much too quickly. She can feel his breath mixing with her own.

"Maybe later. Right now, it's time to celebrate our first Christmas together." And his lips touch over hers a second time.

 

 

 


 

Happy Christmas guys! And for those of you who don't celebrate it, Happy Holidays! 

So this is just a little Christmas present for you guys. I actually wrote it today because I really wanted to update with this as a present to all my readers! Thank you guys for sticking with me through this year and I hope you guys have a merry holidays and a great end to your 2013! ^^

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!