01. Sharks and Kisses

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

When she reaches up to the top of the tank, Soojung can feel his hands sneaking to her waist where her shirt is lifted and her skin is exposed. She immediately shifts her gaze from the shark that’s about to swim above her and looks at her boyfriend, Jongin.

The smile that plays on his lips is gorgeous and she can see a hint of playfulness in them.

“It’s not nice to sneak up on people like that,”

Her arms gently wrap around his neck and pull him closer until there’s barely any space left. She stares at his lips, still pulled into that light smile, and she feels fuzzy inside. His arms are now wrapped around her too and his thumb is making circles on the small of her back.

“It doesn’t matter because you still love me anyway,”

His lips touch hers lightly, and that all it takes to make her forget. A subtle, innocent kiss is shared, and that’s all Soojung remembers of that day.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS~!^^
So, this is the first drabble of one hundred and there are ninety-nine more to come!!!!!!! Aren't you all excited?! I know I am! XD
This one was written by me and most of the first ones will be written by me. Thanks to jellyfriedgreen7 for editing~!
Comment and subscribe, and I'll hope that I'll have many people reading this collection~!
-woobabylove0904