I'm not coming back.

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

“Hey, well two of you know that there’s a girl in-”

“There’s a girl! What?! A girl?!” Daesung raised his pitch.

“Just listen first. There’s a girl in my room.”

“IN YOUR ROOM?!” Daesung yelled out. He was about to stand up but Seungri held him down.

“I said listen first. There’s a girl in my room and she’s the girl that my brother attacked. So she knows us personally and we’ve all met her before. She seems to be having a tough time because I found her drunk and she told me that she isn’t a SM trainee anymore. It’s best if you DON’T ask her about her love life. Okay? Okay.” I started to walk away but then was bombarded with questions and a lot of talking.

“Can we see her?”

“I’ve never seen a girl sleep, I want to see her”

“You’re such a creep hyung.”

“Well, is she pretty?”

“Dude, we met her before, you should remember!”

“How did you meet her?”

“Ji Yong mentioned it before already. Aish”

There was noise everywhere.

“Quiet!” I whispered loudly… if that made any sense. “Jenny is in there sleeping, please don’t wake her up.”

“Sorry.” The other members said in unison.

“Oh hyung, where are you going to sleep? Since Jenny is in your room and everything…” Seungri made it obvious that he didn’t want to be picked and so did everyone else. I looked around pretending to be thinking hard. I decided to put them out of their miseries.

“Nah, I’ll just sleep on the couch.”

“YEAH!” Daesung yelled out. I shot him a glare. “I mean… aw… so sad…” He ran to his room.

We soon all settled down to go to sleep.

~~~~~End of Ji Yong’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I woke up with a massive headache. I rolled over the bed. THUD! I found myself lying on the ground. I looked around and saw that it wasn’t my house. Definitely not my house, it looked more boyish and there were stuffed toys everywhere. Maybe he’s gay? Then I heard some running outside, I got into my defence position and someone opened the door and got into the room. It was that guy that attacked me in Australia. He walked closer to me and tried to grab me but I punched him and he fell on the ground. Some more people ran into the room and they looked surprised to see him on the floor. Despite the big headache, I recognised them. They were Big Bang, which meant that… he was the real Ji Yong. My eyes widened and I quickly ran up to him.

“Oh! I’m sorry, I thought you were you’re brother. Sorry.” I bit my bottom lip.

“No, its find, it’s understandable.” He made a hand gesture which indicated he was ok. I helped in up but then lost my balance, I braced for impact but then someone caught me. I looked up to see T.O.P holding onto me.

“Sorry, it’s just a really big headache.”

“No, it’s alright. Judging by how much you drank last night, I would be surprised if you didn’t.” Ji Yong smiled.

“What?!” I closed my eyes to try and remember what happened. It all came back to me. I was drinking, Ji Yong came and I told him what happened. I told him what happened. “You know about those problems don’t you?” I looked down to the ground. Ji Yong nodded his head.

“Don’t worry Jenny, only we know, no one else knows.” Said Seungri.

“You all know?” Everyone nodded.

“But Ji Yong didn’t tell us everything, he just said that you’re no longer a SM trainee and not to ask about your…” Seungri then stopped.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

*I don’t want to be without you girl majimak insaneun jeobeodugil barae* 

------Phone call-----

Me: Yeobseyo?
President: Jenny, I have great news. I turns out that it was all a misunderstanding. You can resume as a trainee today or tomorrow if you want to.
Me: Excuse me?
President: Krystal cleared everything up. I’m sorry for the inconvenience Jenny.
Me: I’m not coming back. Like you said, I’m no longer a SM trainee.
President: What? Jenny, we can always talk over this.
Me: No, I’m sorry Mr Lee, but I’m no longer a trainee in your company. I quit. You don’t talk about the situation and yet you make decisions based on one side. I can’t work with people like that.
President: You’re going to regret it. You’re missing out on a chance to be famous.
Me: You’re not the only entertainment company in South Korea sir. There are many other companies I can audition for.

------End of phone call-----

I hung up before he could say anything else. I looked up to see the Big Bang members looking at me. I then forgot that I haven’t brushed my teeth. AISH! How embarrassing. I quickly turned the other way and my face was all red.

“Excuse me… do you have a spare toothbrush? I don’t feel comfortable… you know…talking to you… when I haven’t… brushed my teeth…”

I turned around and saw all of them holding a toothbrush and pointing in to my direction. They were fast. I smiled and grabbed Ji Yong’s toothbrush. Everyone else looked disappointed.

Ji Yong messed up my hair and smiled at me. “Jenny, you’re so cute. I bought you some girl clothes; you can just take a shower and get changed into them.” He then grabbed my hand and showed me the bathroom.

“Thank you oppa.” He smiled.

“I’ll give you a tour of the rest of the dorms soon.”

I nodded my head and walked into the bathroom. While showering, I kept thinking about what I said, Am I really quitting SM? I mean, I don’t want to see that idiot again but then I’ll really miss Key and the others but I have to move on. SM was holding me back. Now that I’m free, I can concentrate on my studies and graduate with high marks. I looked down at my ring and thought about Onew. That’s when I decided to make our split up official. I’m going to divorce him. I mean, most people already think that we’re not together. So when I say divorce, people will just think that it is so that we can date other people. The sooner I do it, the better for me.

I dried myself off and changed into the clothes that Ji Yong bought me. They were a bit big but I like comfortable clothing. I brushed my teeth with the toothbrush Ji Yong oppa bought me and walked out to what I believed was the living room. They were all sitting on the floor watching a drama.

“Oh! Jenny, let’s get you some tea. It always helps me when I’m sick… or waking up with a hangover.” T.O.P gave me a cup of tea.

“Thank you T.O.P-sshi. I actually am feeling normal right now but that’s really nice of you.”

“Call me Seung Hyun oppa.”

“Oh. Thank you for the tea Seung Hyun oppa.” He smiled widely and walked away. I saw Taeyang reading a magazine and I walked over to him.

“Hi. We haven’t formally met yet and we really haven’t had a chat. My name is Jenny Park.” I put my hand out for a handshake.

He shook my hand and just went back to reading his magazine. I guess he’s not the sociable type. I shrugged and walked off before I tripped over the leg of the table. I regained balance but I was in a weird position, I straightened myself up and awkwardly smile at everyone. I cleared my throat and walked towards the door.

“I’ll just let myself out.” I reached the door and was about to turn the doorknob when someone grabbed my hand. I turned around to see Ji Yong holding my hand. He looked like he was avoiding eye contact with me, he was scratching the back of his head.

“Jenny ah,” he cleared his throat, “you should um… stay. You should have breakfast with us since we don’t have any schedules today.”

“I-”

“No, you should really stay with us and eat breakfast. It’s boring just listening to Ji Yong hyung talk nonstop about new fashion concepts and Daesung hyung’s continuous lame jokes.” Seungri pouted.

“Understood.” I walked into the kitchen with the guys and then I realised that I was still holding Ji Yong’s hand.

He didn’t seem to have noticed. I then took my hand out of his grasp to reach the tap. I washed my hands and dried it. “So what shall we make for breakfast?”

That is so weird, they’ve just met me and yet they’re so nice to me. I have a feeling I know which company I should audition for.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Ji Yong’s POV~~~~~

I didn’t realise but I was holding Jenny’s hand the whole time when she was walking to the kitchen. I only realised when she let go of my hand. Great, now she thinks I’m one of those clingy types.

“So what shall we make for breakfast?” Jenny was smiling widely and was looking around.

“Something different.”said Daesung.

“Thank you, that’s very helpful.” She laughed. Her laugh is so… wonderful. It makes me smile every time she does. I’m falling for her so badly. Is it even possible?

~~~~~End of Ji Yong’s POV~~~~~