Not in the mood to argue.

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

Jenny and I finally reached the hotel room and I was panting and sweating like a pig.

“Onew, you can put me down, you’re sweating like crazy.” Jenny said as I let go of her and she fell onto the bed.

“It’s all your fault we’re in this mess” I told her.

“Well if you didn’t leave me at the airport, then this wouldn’t have happened!” she said as she stood up and walked to bathroom. She was limping and it seemed like she was in a lot of pain.

She closed the door behind her and I walked to the bathroom to check if things were okay. I leaned on the door and that’s when I heard Jenny silently crying. Was she crying because of what I said? Was she crying because of what happened today? Damn, this is my entire fault. I felt so guilty for what happened today, what if she tells Tiffany, or worse, her brother. I’m so going to be dead.

I suddenly fell forward and looked up to see Jenny staring down on me while giving me a death stare. I quickly stood up and brushed off my clothes. She cleared .

“I’m not in the mood to argue with you right now and don’t worry, I won’t disturb you anymore throughout this vacation, I’ll stay at a friend’s place.” She said as she hopped on one foot to the couch. “You can laugh at me hopping if you want, I don’t really care anymore.” She smiled as she laid on the couch and closed her eyes.

I don’t understand, why am I so hurt when she’s hurt? My heart is breaking when I heard her crying in the bathroom. I really think I’m falling for her. I blame myself for everything that happened to her today. She wouldn’t have gone through all that if I wasn’t being such a jerk. I want to be the one that protects her, I want to be the one that she hugs tightly when she’s upset, I want to be hers and I want her to be mine. I guess I’ll just have to wait til she’s asleep to bandage her ankle. I lay on my bed thinking about how much I wanted her to be officially mine, screw us being married, I have to somehow get her to love me and it’s not like I can confess, she’ll think I’m crazy but just because I like her now, doesn’t mean I change the way I act with her… yet.

I waited an hour and was wondering if Jenny was asleep. I walked towards the couch and I heard a loud ‘thud!’ sound I look down and it’s Jenny on the floor and she’s still sleeping. Her face is so cute when she sleeps even after her falling off the couch. I carried her bridal style and laid her onto the bed. I took called hotel service for a first aid kit and when it arrived I carefully bandaged her ankle. I was packing up the equipment but then Jenny moved which scared the heck out of me but then she went to sleep again.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~