Today is the day T_T

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

Today was the day that you were going to marry Onew. You were nervous and tired from all the fussing around by the people around you. You saw people running around everywhere and you didn’t know what was going on, you were completely confused, not sure what to do, you just sat there and waited for orders and followed them.

“Jenny!” you turned around and saw that it was Christine, she was in a bridesmaid dress and she looked really pretty with her hair in a bun and a flower on it.

“Christine! Omo! You look so pretty!”

“What?! No way! You just wait until you wear on the wedding dress, everyone will stare at you and drool” said Christine while pretending to drool. You laughed at the sight of her dorkiness.

“Alright, the dress is here; get out so I can get changed.” You said as you pushed Christine out of the room but she started to resist.

“No… that’s not how it works, as your bridesmaid, I have to stay and help you get dress.”

“Really? Is that how things work?” you asked. It seemed very strange and new to you.

“Hello ladies! How do we look?” Jonghyun popped into the room followed by Minho, Taemin and Key. You smiled when you saw Key.

“Whoa! You guys look so handsome!” you said as you clapped your hands.

“Noona neomu yeppeo!” Taemin cried out as he hugged you.

“Yah! Yah! Don’t touch her! She just got her hair and makeup done so don’t touch” said Christine as she slapped Taemin’s hand away. “You three better get out, Jenny’s going to change into her dress.” She pushed the boys out of the room and locked the door.

“Now let’s get started!” said Christine as she clapped her hands and jumped in the air.

After what felt to you as forever, the dress was finally on and you were all dressed up. You looked into the mirror and saw a stranger.

“This… this... this… i-i-isn’t me…” you stuttered.

“Yes it is! Now, Min Hee unni is coming in to fix up your hair and makeup.”

Someone knocked on the door and you saw Min Hee walk in.

“Unni!” you yelled out as you stood up and walked towards Min Hee, you hugged each other.

“Omo! You look prettier and more beautiful than the first day we met.”

“Unni, stop joking around.” You said as you laughed.

She sat down and fixed up your hair and soon it was time for you to go to the church. You got out of your house and you saw Key.

“Key oppa!”

“Jenny!” he said as he hugged you.

“Oppa, don’t I look pretty?” you joked.

“No.” Key said as he with a straight face.

“What?!” you said as you slapped his arm.

“It’s because you’re beautiful.” He said smiling. “It’s so sad… I’m not the one up there in Onew’s place. I want to be in Onew’s place.”

You saw Christine wave her hand at you to tell you to get into the car. You nodded.

“Oppa, I’ll be going now and so should you. I don’t want you to miss this wedding.” He nodded and you both went to your cars.

You arrived at the church and luckily it was about to start. You walked to your father you stood there waiting for you. You waited and waited and soon the wedding march song started playing. The doors opened and you walked down the aisle. You hear the music playing as you slowly walked down the aisle, you saw people staring and whispering saying how beautiful you were. You couldn’t help but smile. Your dad took it as if you were happy to get married.

“Jenny, I’m so happy to see you happy when you’re getting married.” You dad said with tears welling up in his eyes.

“Daddy, don’t cry, I’m getting married, if you cry, then I’ll stop in my tracks right now.” You joked.

You and your dad continued to joke with one another until you reached Onew. Your dad let you go and you walked to your spot, facing Onew.

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

Jenny looked so pretty when she walked down the aisle, I can’t believe that was her. I looked over to see Key looking kind of sad, seeing that I’m marrying Jenny, I was happy and started smiling like an idiot. She saw me smiling and smiled back. Why is my heart beating so fast?

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~