MY EYES!!!

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

I grabbed Jenny’s leg when she was about to kick me but then she yelled out in pain and then I realised that I grabbed her ankle. Now she’s going to hate me even more. I quickly let go and Jenny lost her balance I caught her but also lost my balance. This thing I knew was a complete blur; all I remembered was the kiss. My heart stopped as the image of Jenny lying on top of me kept replaying in my head. Curse these dirty thoughts! I decided to have a shower to clear up my thoughts; I walked to the other bathroom since Jenny was in the other one. After I showered and cleared my thoughts, I grabbed a towel and dried myself. Then I realised I forgot my change of clothes.

“What am I going to do?” I panicked, I mean what if I go outside and Jenny sees me? I’ll never be able to look at her properly ever again, or what if she thinks I’m like a or something and goes into martial arts mode? I might never be able to have kids. The thought of it scared me.

“Whatever, let’s just run outside quickly and grab my clothes. Be ninja. That’s easy, being ninja is easy.” I reassured myself and ran quickly to my suitcase. I pulled out a shirt and pants and ran back to the bathroom but bumped into something and fell. I lifted my head to see what it was and saw Jenny lying on the ground covered by only a towel.

“OH MY GOD!” Jenny screamed as she wrapped the towel around herself and stood up. “My eyes! My eyes!” she said as she covered her eyes.

“What?” I asked in shock. She pointed to me and I looked down to see that my towel was still covering my lower body but from where she was standing she probably could see my… OMG! I quickly realised what she meant and closed my legs quickly. My face reddened a lot and I quickly stood up.

“MY EYES! AISH! MY EYES!” she yelled out as she ran to the bathroom.

“Oh.My.God. What just happened?” I asked myself. I’m still in a state of shock. I stood in the middle of the living room still dazed. I snapped out my trance when I heard the bathroom door turning. I quickly ran into the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I lifted up my head to see what I collided with and it turns out it was Onew. TT.TT Just my luck. I realised that I was completely bare and the only stopping Onew from ing is the towel covering me. I then looked at the position that Onew was in. I thought to myself: I’m going to embarrass him, as payback for yesterday.

“OH MY GOD!” I yelled out as I quickly wrapped the towel around me as I stood up. “My eyes! My eyes!” I covered my eyes and turned to look the other way.

“What?” Onew asked.

He looked really shocked. Outside I might be freaking out and looking scared but inside I was laughing my head off. I guess all those lessons on acting with Key does pay off. I pointed to his legs, at first he didn’t seem to realise what I was talking about but then I guess his brain finally worked and he quickly closed his legs and stood up quickly. His face was so red but he looked so cute when he was embarrassed. Wait. What am I thinking? I don’t like him. I must be going through some kind of post trauma kind of thing. I snapped out of my thoughts and ran to the bathroom. To add more oil into the fire, I yelled out, “MY EYES! AISH! MY EYES!”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~