The others went w/o us.

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

“Ha! Jenny always falls for that trick.” Jay smiled to himself.

“Yeah hyung but where did Jenny and Onew hyung yell from?” Key asked.

“I think it was up high up somewhere.” Jonghyun said.

“Yeah, I agree with Jonghyun oppa. But where can they be? There are heaps of places up high” Christine said.

“I shall call them.” Jay smiled as he grabbed his phone. You heard what Jay said and you quickly grabbed your phone, you turned it off.

“Onew, turn off your phone”

“Why?”

“They’re going to call us.” Onew quickly took out his phone and turned it off.

“JENNY! I SEE THAT YOU’RE ONE STEP AHEAD OF US!” Minho yelled out.

You and Onew high-fived each other and you continued to follow Onew.

“Where are we going?” you asked Onew.

“Hiding from the others.”

“Wait.” You stopped Onew.

“What?”

“Let’s shoot them one more time.” You smiled. You and Onew then aimed for the others and shot them.

“YAH! YOU TWO TOFUS UP THERE! STOP SHOOTING US!” Jay shouted out.

You and Onew then continued crawling until you two reached a cave like place which was very out of view from the others. You looked over at the scoreboard and saw that the yellow team was way ahead of the other teams. So you decided to rest.

“We should have a rest. We’re ahead by a lot” you suggested.

“Yeah, all this crawling is too tiring.”

“I know, I outgrew crawling ages ago”

You both laughed. You both rested your backs on the wall and soon fell asleep.

~~~~~Later on~~~~~

“Where can Jenny be?” Key asked.

“Where is Onew hyung? Oh my god… you don’t think they’re…” Jonghyun said, thinking of something wrong. Jay smacked him behind the head and gave him a death glare. “… Hiding from us… yeah… hiding from us… that’s what… I meant…” Jonghyun backed away from Jay.

“Maybe they went already. I mean, the game has ended about 20 minutes ago. They probably went somewhere.” Said Christine.

“They must have went into ninja mode and snuck out; I mean, if we saw them during the game, we would have ganged up on them.” Said Taemin.

“You’re right Taemin, but what I don’t get is, how can the two most clumsiest people ever get out so swiftly?” said Key.

Everyone laughed. “Maybe Jenny went back to training, I mean she’s been training a lot lately, it’s not unlikely that she isn’t there already training.”

“You’re right Christine, let’s go home.” Key suggested. Everyone walked out of the laser tag centre except for Taemin.

“What about Onew hyung? Doesn’t anyone care for Onew hyung?!” Taemin yelled out but everyone just kept walking. “DON’T WORRY ONEW HYUNG! I STILL CARE ABOUT YOU!” Taemin received a lot of stares from the people and he ran out to catch up with the others.

“Don’t you know where hyung is?” Taemin asked the others.

“Probably eating chicken on his own again.” Said Key.