Finally having fun

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~A few days later~~~~~

Christine and SHINee have somehow convinced you into going laser tag with them. You walked into the centre with Jay.

“Key oppa!” you ran to Key oppa and gave him a hug.

“What about me?” Jonghyun pouted and crossed is arms like a kid.

You let out a sigh. “Don’t worry oppa, I’ll hug you” you went up to hug him.

“How about a kiss on the cheek?” He smirked. You quickly let go of the hug and frowned at Jonghyun.

“Don’t you think you’re asking for too much, and do you really want to have the talk with my brother?” you whispered into his ears.

Jonghyun looked scared as he turned his head slowly towards Jay, he saw Jay standing there with a do-anything-and-I-will-kill-you look. That was when Jonghyun remembered back to when Jay talked to him about you.

“N-N-N-No, it’s alright.” Jonghyun furiously shook his head.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

You, Christine, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin went shopping to buy stuff for a BBQ. You walked past a shop that sold watches. You walked in and were looking at the watches when Jonghyun hugged you from behind and rested his head on your shoulder. You didn’t mind because you know of Jonghyun’s love for skinship but you brother was anything but fine with it. He walked over to Jonghyun and pulled him off you. Jay grabbed your hand and walked out of the shop. When you got home Jay pulled Jonghyun to the living room while everyone else was cooking. Let’s not get into the details but let’s just say that Jay said some things to Jonghyun that would probably scare you even if you were an assassin.

~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~

You looked to Minho and gave him a quick hug.

“Shouldn’t you be hugging Christine?” you said quietly in Minho’s ear, his face went really red and he quickly went somewhere else. You looked over to see Taemin running towards you with both arms out ready to hug you.

“Taemin!”

“Noona!” Taemin hugged you tightly.

“Aish, is this like some kind of reunion in some drama or something?” Onew looked crossed.

“You’re just jealous Jenny noona didn’t hug you hyung.” Taemin stuck his tongue out at Onew. Onew stuck is tongue out back at Taemin and walked to the café.

“Ok! I bought the tickets! Here are the wristbands.” Christine came back from buying the tickets and was handing them to everyone. “Jenny, here’s yours and can you give this to Onew for me?” she handed you Onew’s wristband and walked away before you could reject.

You walked over to Onew who was waiting for his order.

“Here’s your wristband.” You handed it to him but he didn’t turn around. “Yah! Take your wristband.”

“Jenny-ah! We have to get going! It’s our turn!” you heard Christine yelling out to you. You didn’t want to miss it because it was the first time you’ve have fun in a long time so you grabbed Onew’s hand and pulled him to the laser tag area.

“YAH! I WAS ABOUT TO TAKE MY ORDER!” Onew yelled out at you.

“YAH! IT’S OUR TURN TO PLAY SO HURRY UP!” You yelled back as you were trying to put the wristband on for him while running at the same time. You two finally reached the others and made it just in time to enter the field.

You started to wear on your gear but had some trouble adjusting the straps and then you felt someone help you.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I was having trouble with the straps and I felt someone help me, I turned around to thank them and I saw it was Onew. I was honestly very shocked; he was the last person I expected to have helped me.

“Thanks”

“No problem.” He smiled and walked away. I was confused, why was he so nice all of a sudden? I knew there was something going on, I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the others. The worker then walked in.

“Hi! Welcome to District 9 Laser Tag centre, I hope you have a great day today, now I’ll allocate you into teams of two.”

“It’s okay, we’ve already have our teams sorted out.” Jay said as he put his arm around me. He’s so overprotective.

“I’m sorry sir teams are chosen through a computer.” Jay frowned, I giggled to myself because he was angry, and he must have seen it because he nudged me.

“So here are the teams; red team are Minho and Christine, blue team are Jay and Jonghyun, green team are Key and Taemin and finally yellow team are Jenny and Onew”

“What!” Onew and I yelled out at the same time.

“I guess I should take this off.” Onew then yanked a piece of paper off my back. It turns out when Onew was so called helping me; he put a big paper target on me.

“I guess your plan backfired” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“So let’s get started!” the worker shouted out. “Everybody ready?”

“YEAH!” we all shouted out, the doors opened and we all ran to hide but then I felt someone pull me in the opposite direction that I was running.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~