6 Months Later

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

AUTHOR’S NOTE:I’m really sorry but I think that I’m dragging out this honeymoon thing for too long so I’m going to skip it and a just go about 6 months into the future; don’t be alarmed. I’m going to give you a summary of what happened in the six months. I also want to say that it might be getting serious as in like drama style serious. So yeah, I hope you aren’t upset by this. Jenny and Onew Hwaiting! ^^

Summary of the six months:

  • You and Onew still haven’t confessed to one another and don’t get into arguments that much anymore but they’re more like playful arguments.
  • Key asked Krystal out but she declined him and the reason is still unknown.
  • Your father passed away but you’ve moved on now and you’re happy and so is Jay
  • Christine and Minho are going out. They were secretly dating for 3 months until you caught them holding hands under the table during lunch.
  • Jay debuted in a group called 2PM but you’re not really close to the members.
  • Onew, Key, Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin are confirmed to debut on the same day as the group you’re trying to get into.  They’re called SHINee.
  • The president of SM entertainment told you and the other female trainees that he’s forming a new group but they’ll only take 6 members so 2 will be left out and debut some time the next year. So you’ve been spending your whole summer holiday training all day and night trying to get in while all the other girls are just relaxing and taking a holiday.
  • People know that you and Onew weren’t really in love and that you married because of your parents.

So yeah, that pretty much sums up what happened. I didn’t want to write about all that cause it would have taken forever.

~~~~~6 months later~~~~~                                

You’ve been practising all summer and giving it your all to get in. Since you’ve been training a lot, you haven’t seen a lot of people and you’ve moved into the dorms so that it would be easier for you to train.

~~~~~At SM’s practice room~~~~~

“You really want to make it in don’t you?” Amber sat down next to you.

“Of course unni, I really want to get in, you’ve already debuted in your group and I’m still left here” you pouted.

“Aw… don’t be upset, you’re dancing skills are great and you’re rapping skills are probably better than mine, it’s just I’ve been training longer so I debuted earlier. Don’t lose hope ok?” Amber messed up your hair and stood up. “Come on, I’ll take you out to eat, my treat”

“Sorry, but I really have to practice, I’ve already booked in a time for vocal training.” You stood up and music.

“Aigoo Jenny-ah! Stop practising, you have to relax, it won’t be good for your health.” Amber turned off the music. 

“Unni!” you whined. You grabbed your iPod and put the headphones on and started dancing.

“Jenny-ah, you try so hard. You’re determination is admirable but it’s not good if you stress yourself out like this.” You didn’t hear what Amber said because you were too busy concentrating on dancing.

Amber walked out of the practice room and you continued dancing, you danced until it was late at night and then you headed to vocal training. You walked into the room and warmed up your voice.

“Isn’t it a little late for a girl to be in a room all.by.herself?” You turned around and punched the guy in the stomach. The guy fell down on the ground and went into the foetal position. You turned more lights and saw that it was Onew. You smirked.

“AISH! Why… must…you always… do that?” Onew managed to say.

“Well, why do you always act like a creep?”

“You-”

“So, I’m guessing you’re going to practice your vocals too?” you held out your hand to help him up. He stubbornly stood up on his own to fall back down. You laughed and helped him up. “Stubborn idiot”

You picked up a microphone and put on headphones. You turned around to Onew who was also preparing to practice. Onew turned to you but you quickly looked away.

“Um… Jenny… do you want to practice with me?” Onew started to blush madly and you noticed it.

“Onew… are you blushing?”

“No! Let’s just practice alright?”

“PMS much?” you giggled and the music.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Onew and I were singing together and critiquing each other on our voices. Amazingly, there wasn’t any name calling or arguing and everything was so professional.

“So you really think I have a chance of making it?” I went to my bag and pull out a thermos flask. I poured out some tea into a cup and started drinking.

“No.” he replied bluntly. I did a spit take and some of the tea landed on his face.

“Way to ruin the moment” we both said at the same time. Onew was wiping the tea from his face while giving a disgusted look.

“Well I was asking you seriously.”

“Well I was answering you seriously.” Onew stuck out his tongue at me. I stuck my tongue out too.

“Psh, I don’t need your opinion anyways. Ji Yong oppa says I have talent…” I said quietly as I was biting the rim of the cup. I was actually really upset when I heard him say that, I know I’m used to all his put downs and stuff but I take music really seriously so to hear it, I was really sad.

Onew let out a huge sigh and walked towards me. “I’m just joking, aish, you girls take everything so seriously. You girls don’t know how to have fun at all. You just burst my bubble.”

“Burst your bubble aye? Let me tell you two things, one, don’t joke about my talent during practice and two, you might want to run.” I secretly poured some pour tea into the cup.

“Why?”

SPLASH! I poured the tea on Onew’s pants to make it look as if he wet himself.

“AHAHAHAHA!!!!” I laughed out loudly. “ONEW WET HIMSELF!” I said loudly on purpose.

“Now you might want to run.” He slowly walked towards me. I pretended to look shock and covered my mouth with my hands. I quickly backed away but Onew kept walking forward. When I got a good distance from him, I stuck my tongue at him “Mehrong” Onew looked at me with eyes that were probably shooting out lasers at me, he was walking closer and closer and I was backing away and then,

SPLASH! Onew splashed tea on my face. I pretended that the tea was really hot.

“AH! HOT! AHH!!! IT’S SO HOT!” I started to run around while covering my face. Onew looked very worried and ran up to me; he moved my hands away and was looking at me. I was very shocked because he was staring straight at me and I was frozen up, I just stared straight back at his eyes, I felt so hypnotised. He started to move closer and he placed his hands on the wall, trapping me. He face started to move closer, my heart was beating really quickly now and it felt as if my heart was in my throat. Something snapped me out of my thoughts. I felt something crashed on my lips, I was so shocked but something came over me and I kissed him back. What am I doing? This isn’t what’s meant to happen, people know that Onew and I aren’t married for real so why is he kissing me? I broke this kiss and stepped back.

“Um… we… should… probably…get-get changed…” I face felt so hot and I was probably blushing madly. I quickly packed up my stuff. Onew saw me blushing and smiled.

“Yeah, let’s go.”

I power walked to the door and when I got out, I started running like mad, bumping into people and apologising to everyone. I finally reached the change room and I was preparing to take a shower before I was stopped by someone.

“Excuse me; I really need to use the shower.”

“I don’t think so.” She then slapped me. I couldn’t see her because it was dark. Damn it, I should have the lights. I would also yell at people in horror films to turn the lights on and I don’t do it myself? Aish! She tried to slap me again but I grabbed her arm.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

While you and Onew were singing a duet together, you two were smiling throughout the whole thing. After doing some vocal warm-ups and joking around, you two decided to clean yourselves up. What you two didn’t know was that someone was spying on you two the whole time and they weren’t very happy with what was going on with you and Onew.