?! Sick? and kiss no.2?

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“YAH! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

What a ert! Oh my gosh? Did he me? The thought of it was horrible. I looked under the sheets and everything was alright. He didn’t me. But why is he lying on the same bed as me? Who is this guy anyways?  The guy whined and I looked over to the side of the bed and saw Onew on the floor. I knew it! Onew that ert.

“Onew! You ert! What the heck is your problem?” I stared at Onew, he wasn’t responding, usually he would be yelling back or coming up with some smart remark to say to me. I saw that his face was really pale and that he was sweating.

“Onew, are you alright?” I quickly got off the bed and touched his forehead. “Aigoo! It’s so hot.” I ran quickly to the bathroom that was connected to his room and quickly grabbed a towel and wet it under the tap. I placed it on his forehead.

“Don’t go anywhere alright? I’m going to get some medicine for you.” I laughed at myself because it sounded really funny. ‘As if he would go anywhere, he’s sick.’ I thought to myself.

I grabbed my phone and reached for Onew’s wallet and took out some money. I turned to him and said, “I’ll be right back with some medicine and with this money, I’m going to get you medicine and buy food to make you feel better so later if you accuse me of stealing your money, I’m going to punch you in the face.”

I ran quickly to the shops and bought medicine and some food to make him soup. I ran home and walked into the room. I saw Onew was still unconscious and he looked worse. I quickly grabbed the medicine and lifted up his head while giving him the tablet. He didn’t take the medicine and after many tries he still didn’t take it.

“Fine, you stubborn idiot, I’ll just have to do it my way.” I quickly grabbed the tablets and mash up it up so that I was very fine; I put the powdered medicine into a spoon and some water into the spoon as well. ‘He’s sick, he won’t taste a thing.’ I thought to myself. I walked back to him and placed the spoon on the table before lifting Onew up and letting his head rest on my shoulders.

“Yah! Onew, hurry and take the medicine, I swear if you don’t take this, I’ll shove a whole tablet down your throat with my bare hands if I have to.” I threatened him.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

“Yah! Onew, hurry and take the medicine, I swear if you don’t take this, I’ll shove a whole tablet down your throat with my bare hands if I have to.” you threatened him.

You opened Onew’s mouth and poured the medicine into this mouth and took a cup of water and told him to drink it. He started to drink but very slowly. When you were done, you got him onto the bed, and went towards his wardrobe.

“Hm… his style isn’t that bad.” You said to yourself as you looked at his clothes. You took a shirt, pants and a belt. You changed clothes because you didn’t feel comfortable wearing a dress. When you got changed, you made your way to the kitchen. You took out the food that you bought and started cutting it up. After 3 attempts of making soup that tasted horrible, you finally made the perfect one. You walked to his room carrying the bowl of soup in your hands and opened the doors. You walked in and placed the bowl on the table. You took his temperature and saw that he was still too hot. You took off his shirt and started to wipe his head with a wet towel.

“Looks like you’re not getting better.” You said as you sighed and decided to wake him up so he can have the soup. You were about to wake him up but you just froze, you stared at him, his face, his lips, his nose, his eyes. You snapped yourself out of your own thoughts and quickly woke him up.

“Yah Onew! Wake up! You have to eat soup, if you don’t eat the soup then you won’t get better and I’m stuck here and honestly I don’t want to be stuck here.” You nudged him. He slowly sat up and you gave him the bowl of soup. “Here, eat up”

“Can… can… can… you feed me?”

“Yah, don’t you think you’re asking for too much?” you asked him. You felt sorry for him so you sat on the bed and started feeding him. When you were done, you gave him his medicine.

“Here. Take this every 3 hours until you feel better” you said as you looked at your clock, “it’s now 7 so… take the next tablet at 10 but if you’re asleep by then, then don’t worry about it, just take it in the morning after you eat something and then-” then something interrupted you. Onew kissed you. You backed away and stood up.

“YAH! THAT’S TWO TIMES TODAY! YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS AND NOW YOU DECIDE TO TAKE MY SECOND ONE TOO? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ONEW?” you yelled as you walked out the door.

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

“YAH! THAT’S TWO TIMES TODAY! YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS AND NOW YOU DECIDE TO TAKE MY SECOND ONE TOO? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ONEW?”

I didn’t know what took over; I honestly wanted to kiss Jenny then; it was a dream so I might as well kiss her. It wasn’t to shut her up; I wanted my lips to touch hers. I didn’t know I stole her first kiss but then again she took my first kiss too, so she can’t complain. But why is she caring for me? If I was her, I would have just left me for dead, judging on how much she hates me. I wanted to chase after her but I was too weak to chase after her and collapsed on my bed. What a weird dream.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~