Just playing along =b

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

I can’t believe Jenny is going out with Key. Why does it have to be Key of all people? I guess I should have seen it earlier; he’s always taking her side when Jenny and I are arguing. Why am I feeling jealous? Could it be that I’m falling in love with her? No. No. This can’t be. I can’t be falling for Jenny. This is so weird… I swear I thought Key liked that girl that’s training with Jenny. What’s her name again? Oh, that’s right, Krystal. I thought he liked Krystal; he even smiled like a fool when we joked about it with him. This is so weird. I’m so weird, why am I falling for Jenny? Aish! This is not true! I hate her and she hates me!

“Oh! Onew, I didn’t know you were at my house…” she said with her hands on her hip. “Why are you at my house anyways?” she said as she tilted her head to the left.

“Oh… I … was… talking… talking… to… your parents…” damn it. Why on earth did I just freeze up? I have to snap out of it.

“Oh. Ok.” She said as she walked off. I held her wrist and pulled her back. “What are you doing?”

“Um… you know when you said you were dating someone… was it Key?”

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“Um… you know when you said you were dating someone… was it Key?”

I froze, I couldn’t say anything. I didn’t know what to say, why does Onew look so hurt? Could it be that he likes me? No, that can’t be, he practically hates me and I hate him too.

“Yeah, and why do you ask?”

“Oh, I just wanted to say congrats, just keep it a secret alright? And don’t be so upfront about it so we don’t get busted.”

“Oh… yeah… I will…” I held out my hand to shake his hand.

“Yah, we’re ‘dating’ and people who date don’t shake hands when they say bye, I know your parents are watching to let’s put on a show. Follow my lead.” I nodded.

Onew grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to him. I was shocked and let out a little yelp. He placed his arms around my waist and started to sway me side to side and rested his head on my shoulders. I was so shocked, I couldn’t do anything. I was frozen.

“I said play along Jenny Park. Now play along.”

“Oh… right…” I said as I nodded my head. I placed my arms around his neck and swayed along with him. We both didn’t notice it, but after awhile, I snapped out of my state and kissed his cheeks. He looked shocked.

“You told me to play along and I did.” I said as I smiled and waved goodbye before I walked into the house. Onew just stood there and looked very confused. I smiled at his confusion state. When I got into the house, I ran up the stairs and fell right on my bed remembering what a great day I had. I soon fell asleep and off to dreamland hoping to see Key there with me.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

Jenny kissed me and my heart started racing. It felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest. I just stood there and stared at her. Why did she do that? I saw her parents go away, and when I told her to play along I was just hoping for her to just hug me, not kiss me. Aish! I think I’m going crazy. I drove home, thinking of the kisses that Jenny and I had together. Our first kiss at the hotel, our second one in my room and now this one outside her house. What the heck? Why am I keeping track of this? This is so stupid! She’s stupid! I’m stupid… for falling for her and feeling jealous.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~