Somebody isn't too happy...

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The name that I'm going to use for the person who slapped Jenny is purely just for the fanfic, I'm not an anti of the person, I just thought that they would suit the character that I'm trying to convey. *PEACE* Please don't take the villain too seriously. ^^

~~~~~Someone’s POV~~~~~

HOW DARE THAT ***** KISS MY ONEW! HOW DARE SHE! SHE IS SUCH A … ARGH!!!! I HATE HER! I HATE HER SO MUCH! SHE’S RUINING EVERYTHING! My blood was boiling; I couldn’t stand the fact that Onew was so close with that untalented girl. How dare she, how dare she hangs out with my Onew like that? She doesn’t even like him, why on earth would she be so close to him? She’s close with Ji Yong from Big Bang and the rest of the SHINee members, why doesn’t she hang out with them? I don’t like her being around my Onew like that. She’s going to regret the very day she messed with me. She’s going to regret it a lot.

I saw the ***** walking towards the door so I hid, when she got out, she started running. I saw Onew walking towards the door, so I pretended that I was about to have vocal training.

“Oh!” I pretended to look surprised. “Onew oppa, I didn’t know you vocal training.”

“Hi Krystal, I didn’t know you had practice today.”

“I’m doing extra training; I really want to get into the group, so I’m getting in as much training time as possible.”

“That’s really good to know.” Onew smiled. I saw that his pants were wet.

“Oh! Oppa… your pants.” I pretended to look worried.

“Ahahahaha, good thing you mentioned it, now I have to go and get my revenge.” Onew smirked and it looked like he was thinking about something. “Well, I have to go now Krystal. Keep training, fighting!” he walked away.

When he was thinking, I knew he was thinking about Jenny, that good for nothing, *****, my jealously could have been seen all over my face. I decided to teach her a lesson. I walked to the change room. When I reached the change room I saw Jenny at her locker. Bingo! No one is here and the lights aren’t on. I smirked. This is too easy. TOO EASY. She was about to walk towards the shower area before I blocked her off.

“Excuse me; I really need to use the shower.”

“I don’t think so.” I slapped her. She didn’t move, it looked like she was thinking. She frowned and it looked like she was telling herself off. I knew she was crazy, but I didn’t expect her to be this crazy. I was about to slap her but she grabbed my arm.

“Look, I don’t know who you are, I honestly don’t give a damn, but I strongly suggest if you want to exit here unharmed, you’d stop.” She didn’t even look at me.

“How dare you!” I tried to punch her with my other hand but she twisted my arm behind my back. I was in so much pain, I started to scream. I screamed out really loudly. She then let go and pushed me away.

“Now if you don’t mind, I really need to shower.” How dare she treat me like this. She has no right to. She sure has the guts to hang around with Onew hyung, kiss him and now treat me like this? The ***** has now gone too far. I saw her walking to the shower room. I’ll let her get away with it today, but I won’t let her go next time this happen. I looked at my arm where Jenny grabbed. It was all red. OMG! It’s going to bruise! I started to freak out.

“It’s going to bruise…” I said to myself. This is going to be perfect, it people see it, and then they’ll think that that idiot is a violent person and start hating her. She can’t deny it, because she did it, even if she says that I attacked her, it’s not like anyone is going to believe her. This is excellent, much better than I originally planned. I smirked to myself. I’m a true genius.

~~~~~End of that person’s POV~~~~~