Party ^^

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I walked in and saw two girls sitting on the couch; they seemed nice because they were smiling widely at me. President Yang left me there without saying a word. I honestly was scared because I didn’t know how they would react but I decided to introduce myself anyways.

“Hi! My name is Jenny Park. I’m new here so please look over me when I make mistakes. Thank you.” I bowed and one of the girls stood up and walked to me. She gave me a hug which was a surprise to me because I honestly was not expecting that.

“Welcome to the YG family! My name is Chae Rin but you can call me CL, the Daesung look-a-like over there is Minzy.” She laughed. The girl that she pointed to was frowning; she stood up and walked towards us. When she reached CL, she playfully slapped her.

“Yah, I’m not a Daesung look-a-like. Aigoo…” she pouted and crossed her arms like a kid.

“Yah, don’t speak to me like that, I’m the unni.” CL replied.

“Don’t worry Minzy, I don’t think you look like Daesung oppa.” I patted her on the back. Her face quickly lightened up.

“Really? See CL unni? Jenny unni is nice to me.” She looked over at me. “Is it ok if I call you Jenny unni?”

“Yeah, its fine, you could call me Jenny if you wanted to.” She gave me a hug and showed me my future dorm room. It was full of stuff and it looked pretty messy, they probably saw my face when I first laid eyes on the room.

“Don’t worry, we’ll have it clean by…” CL stopped.

“tomorrow. I’m moving in tomorrow.”

“Ah… I see, we’ll you should go home and get packing, we’ll clean up your room so you’re ready to move in, we’ll give you a tour tomorrow. How does that sound?”

“Awesome. I’ll find my own way down. You guys can just stay here.” I left the dorm and waved to them goodbye. I was about to turn around before someone grabbed my hand, I turned around to see that it was Ji Yong oppa.

“Oppa, why are you here? Aren’t you meant to be practising or something?”

“I’m here to see how you like things here? We’re not as fancy as SM but”

I cut him off without knowing, “homey.” I smiled and soon Ji Yong smiled too.

“Yep, it’s definitely homey. YG family baby!”

“Baby?”

“Baby.” Ji Yong replied.

“Baby oohhhh.” We both imitated Justin Beiber’s song.

“He’s not my type of music style.” I don’t have anything again Justin Beiber or anything, and it’s not about the fact that he has a high pitched voice but it’s just not my style and the songs are just… well I would explain but it’d take me forever.

“Me too.” Ji Yong oppa smiled at me. We soon reached the elevator and I noticed that Ji Yong oppa was still holding my hand. Was he that afraid that I was going to get lost? But then again, I’m quite clumsy and forgetful. I laughed to myself and Ji Yong oppa seemed to have heard it.

“What are you laughing about? Is there something on my face?”

“No, I was just thinking about something funny.” We both walked into the elevator and it was silent, I have to admit, it was pretty awkward. I tried to start a conversation but Ji Yong oppa was thinking of the same.

“So you want to…” “So now that you’re…” We said at the same time.

“Ladies first.”

“Oh, yeah. I’m having a celebration for making it into YG; I’m wondering if you and other members want to come over.”

“Sure! That sounds great, what time? I was thinking about in an hour, my oppa has to go and film a variety show.”

“You have a famous brother?” Ji Yong oppa looked surprised.

“Yeah. Jay Park from 2PM.”

“Ah… I see. I never knew that.”

“Let me just give you the heads up, he’s very overprotective… of me.”

“Oh, he’s those types of brothers.”

“Yeah, the worst and the best at the same time. I think we should get going now.”

“Just give me your address and I’ll meet you there in 50minutes.”

I gave him my address and ran off home. When I got home, I was surrounded with the smell of chicken.

“Oppa! How much chicken did you buy?” I walked towards the living room but it was dark so I turned the lights on.

“CONGRATULATIONS!!!!” I saw Jay, SHINee, Big Bang and Christine, Sulli, Tiffany and some other people pop up from behind the furniture.

I was surprised by the amount of chicken that was on the table. “Whoa! You bought so much chicken!”

“Seriously Jenny?!” I turned to Jay who was standing there with his hands on his hips.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

“Jenny sure loves her chicken” Key stepped towards you and gave you a hug. “Congratulations on making it into YG, even though I’m happy for you, you can’t forget about your friends at SM alright?”

“I promise.”

“Now let’s get this party started!” Jonghyun yelled out loud. Everyone went off to their places in the house and you walked over to Jay.

“Wow, I didn’t expect you to invite that much people.”

“Well, I didn’t get to have a party for you when you made it into SM, so now that you’re in YG I can throw you a celebratory party.”

“Thanks oppa!”

“Now go, I know you’re dying to eat the chicken. Go.” Jay pushed you towards the trays of chicken.

“You don’t need to push me oppa, I know my way.” Jay laughed and walked off to find Tiffany.