If you can do it, so can we.

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

You were training in the gym when you got a phone call from Sulli.

-----Phone call------

You: Hey Sulli!
Sulli: Hey unni! I have something really important to tell you.
You: Sulli ah, calm down. What is it?
Sulli: Well you know how you and Onew oppa are together now in real life? Well looks like a group member of mine isn’t very happy about it.
You: Well, I don’t know how to tell it to her but she needs to back off before my fist makes an appointment with her face.
Sulli: Unni, you know idols can’t do that. Anyways, KRYSTAL HAS PICTURES OF YOU AND ONEW OPPA BEING INTIMATE WITH EACH OTHER AT A PARK!!!!
You: What?! Wait… What?
Sulli: Looks like she was spying on you and Onew oppa. I think she might post this up on the net. What are we going to do?
You: Sulli ah, chill. It’s not ‘what are we going to do’ it’s ‘what am I doing to do’. You don’t need to get involved in this. She’s not worth your time.
Sulli: But-
You: No Sulli. It’s between me and her and… possible Onew but I don’t want you to get into trouble. She is your group member.
Sulli: *sigh* Fine but if you need anything I’ll tell you. In fact, I’ll keep you updated.
You: *laughs* Thank you Sulli. Bye.
Sulli: Bye unni. Saranghaeyo.
You: Saranghaeyo.

------ End of phone call------

“Aish, what is she planning to do now?” You decided to call Onew and tell him.

------Phone call------

Onew: Hey wifey.
You: Hey hubby. You know when I say it, it gives me goose bumps?
Onew: *laughs* Why? It’s cute when you say it. So why did you call me? Miss me?
You: Because it sounds so cheesy. Krystal is up to something sinister and maybe…
Onew: Krystal is up to something?
You: Well, Sulli called and told me that Krystal has pictures of us on that day when we went to the park.
Onew: *silence* Well… what are we going to do?
You: I’m pretty sure she’s going to go to either you or me to blackmail one of us.
Onew: And this time, she won’t break us up.
You: Of course not. The Tofu couple can’t be broken. *laughs*
Onew: *laughs* Well, I have to go. Manager hyung is calling for me. Good luck at the performance today.
You: Thanks hubby…
Onew: You’ll get used to it soon Jenny ah. Saranghae!
You: Saranghae. Bye.
Onew: Bye.

------ End of phone call------

~~~~~At the performance~~~~~

You were in your dressing room doing some vocal warm ups when someone knocked on your door. You opened up to see Sulli catching her breath.

“Whoa, Sulli, what’s up?”

“Krystal… you… pictures… cyworld…” she said as she took a few breaths in between words.

“Wait, calm down. Did Krystal post them on cyworld yet?” you calmly asked.

“No. But’s she planning to use that as blackmail.”

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I knew this was coming just not so soon. I honestly don’t care anymore. She can tell the world if she wants to. I don’t care if the world hates me or Onew. Sooner or later the fans will find out, it’d probably be better if we told them now than tell them later and making them angry. I’m going to see if Krystal is really bluffing or not. She’s always on about her acting skills so let’s just see if they can beat mine.

I decided to call Sulli and tell her about my plan.

------Phone call------

You: Sulli, I need you to do something for me.
Sulli: Sure unni. What is it?
You: It’s time we give Krystal what she wants.
Sulli: What? You’re going to break up with Onew oppa? No. You’re so cute together.
You: No, I’m not doing that. What I am going to do is give Krystal a taste of her own medicine. Her bitter fake medicine.
Sulli: Yes! About time unni. I thought you were just going to listen to what she says. So what are you going to do?
You: What I need you to do, is to log onto her cyworld account, but don’t tell her.
Sulli: Um… ok… but what about the password?
You: You’ll think of it Sulli. It’s probably something to do about her ‘greatness’
Sulli: You’re right. Why did I even bother thinking about it?
You: You can do it Sulli. Call me again when you’ve done it.
Sulli: Ok, bye unni.
You: Bye Sulli. Hwaiting!

-----End of phone call-----

You went out of your dressing room and saw Onew waiting for you.

“Oppa”

“Jenny ah” Onew hugged you. “I got here as soon as I could. I didn’t want to miss out on your performance.”

You smiled at Onew and grabbed his hand.

“Where are we going?”Onew asked.

“We’re going to face Krystal together.”

“How?” Onew asked, looking confused.

“Just play along.” You smiled mischievously. Onew understood what that meant and smiled.

“We always play along.”

“Exactly.”

You and Onew reached f(x)’s dressing room and knocked on the door. Krystal opened it and smiled at Onew and immediately turned to you and gave you a dirty look.

“What brings you here oppa.” She Onew’s arm but he backed away.

“Can’t you see Jenny and I are together?” Onew pointed to you and him holding hands.

“Well why don’t you tell it to the world.”

“What if we do.”

Krystal froze. That was the complete opposite response that she wanted to hear.

“So… are the rest of f(x) here?”

“No.” Krystal said bluntly.

“Excellent! So you can post the photos on cyworld now.”

“What? Huh?” Krystal was confused.

You got a phone call from Sulli and she told you that she’s already done her job. You and Onew walked into the dressing room and when straight to the laptop.

“Here, why don’t you post it on my cyworld Krystal.” You pretended to log onto your cyworld and handed the laptop to her.

“Go on. Post them.” Onew egged her on.

“You two are bluffing.” She said as she hesitantly put the USB stick into the laptop.

“We’re not.” Onew gave her a serious look.

“Fine, but you life is ruined not mine.” She smirked and was about to press ok before turning to you and Onew.

“You sure you want to do this?”

“Yes. Now do it. Or I will have to.” You said.

“You wouldn’t dare.” She gave you a glare.

“Watch us.” Onew pressed ok and the photos were uploaded onto the internet.

“Let’s put a caption in here.” you said as you took the laptop.

You typed: I’m so happy for them. Finally together. I can’t believe I tried to break them upbefore.

The photos are now posted on the net. You and Onew waved goodbye to Krystal as she just stared at the computer screen, you two walked out of the dressing room and closed the door.

“You have a cyworld?” asked Onew.

“No.” you answered straight away.

“Then whose cyworld?” Onew pointed towards f(x)’s dressing room.

“Krystal’s.”

“But… she… Oh…” Onew nodded his head and hugged you. “My wifey is so smart.”

“I can be mischievous too.” you smiled.

“But now that our pics are on the net, aren’t you worried?”

“I guess the fans will have to just deal with it. I don’t think the fans are that mean. I hope they accept us.”

“So do I.”

“Oh, it’s our turn to perform. We have to go.” You said in a hurry.

“Don’t worry, I’m performing with you so if you’re late, then I’m late.”

“C’mon, let’s go!” You and Onew held hands and ran to the stage.

You two reached the steps to go on the stage. The make-up artist did a few touch ups before the MCs announced your song.

“And now, a few months ago, we saw them sing a duet together and everyone loved it. So now, they’re here to sing a proper duet. This song is written by one of them, please welcome to the stage, Jenny Park and SHINee’s Onew singing One Year Later!”

The fans started screaming and cheering. You and Onew walked onto the stage and looked at one another and smiled.