MARRIED?! {Part 2}

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

*Note: This happened at the same time that you were in the hospital*

I walked inside the house and saw my dad smiling and talking on the phone, it must be one of his business calls again. But something seemed different, he seemed too happy, too happy to be agreeing on a business deal.

“Appa, why are you so happy?”

“Oh!” he replied in a surprised voice. “I didn’t know you were home, great timing son, come here and sit down.” He said as he patted on the sofa.

What on earth could my dad want? It’s not like I’m taking over the company, I’m a trainee for SM so I don’t know why he wants to talk to me about business. I sat down anyways.

“What is it appa?”

“Jinki ah, appa and umma have decided that you’ll marry someone!” he said happily as he jumped up and down.

I just sat in my spot, frozen. What? Get married? How can they do this to this to me? My trainee life would be ruined. I might not be able to even debut. My dream. My precious dream of being a singer, is gone, all gone, down the drain. My dad then snapped me out of thoughts.

“So? What do you think?”

“Appa, I’m a trainee, I don’t see how this is to work, and I’m too young.”

“Nonsense, I spoke to Mr Lee and he said, that since you and ‘wife’ are both trainee of SM, he’ll sort something out.”

“Wait, she’s a trainee too?” I asked. I can’t believe it, she’s a trainee too, but whom? There are not many female trainees lately except for the girls training to debut in the group M.I.L.O. There are only eight girls training for that group. So I might marry one of them?

“Yes, but I want to keep things a surprise until you meet her tomorrow. But to give you a hint, her surname is Park. And you don’t have a choice; it’s either marry her and continue training or not marry her and run the company, whichever one you want.” My dad threatened me. He just threatened me. I guess I don’t have a choice.

“Yeah… yeah… I’ll do it…” I can’t believe I just said that. But then I thought to myself, I mean, all I gotta do is marry the girl, it’s not like I’m forced to sleep in the same bed as her or do anything and after awhile we can just divorce, that’s if she won’t get pulled in my amazing charms. I laughed to myself, dad seemed to have noticed.

“It’s good to see you smiling, but don’t have dirty thoughts before you even met the girl. I know you’re a boy and the hormones, I was once a young man myself, but please Jinki, control yourself.” My dad said with a smile.

“Dad, I swear I wasn’t thinking like that, anyways, I’m only forced to marry her, as if I’d do anything else.” I tried to clear my name.

“Whatever, but if anyone asks, you guys actually fell in love with each other, otherwise it can be quite embarrassing.”

“Ok, appa.” I said as I walked up the stairs and into my room, I fell straight on my bed and fell asleep. What a tiring day.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~