Confession

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

Onew finished packing up the first aid kit; he moved closer to your face and quickly kissed you on the forehead before quickly standing up but then you grabbed his wrist. Onew was shocked and froze on the spot.

“Oppa… please don’t go… I don’t want to get hurt again…” you mumbled.

“What… what?” Onew asked still standing in the same position staring at you.

“Oppa… please don’t go… I need you…” you mumbled.

“Are you sleep talking again Jenny?”

“Onew oppa… saranghaeyo…”

“What?!” Onew asked with both eyes wide open.

“Aish! I said Onew oppa, Saranghaeyo!” you yelled out, “Can you please stay?”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Protect me” you said as you pulled him closer.

“Is… is… is… it okay if I sit next to you on the bed?” Onew swallowed his saliva and took in a deep breath.

“Yeah, if only you suggested it earlier.” You said as you shuffled across.

Onew hesitantly got onto the bed and sat down. You hugged him and rested your head on his lap. Onew tensed up but relaxed when he saw you sleeping. He your hair and caressed your face.

“Did you know that I’m starting to fall for a clumsy girl who is sometimes very stubborn?” Onew asked himself.

“I really hope that girl is me” you faintly laughed.

“Really? Why?”

“Because I’m starting to fall for a clumsy guy who is obsessed with eating chicken as much as I am”

Onew smiled at what you said and your hair.

“I think I’ve fallen for you” you both said at the same time.

Onew lifted up your head and slid down so that he was now laying on the bed, he then put rested your head on his chest.

“Why are you confessing to me?” Onew asked.

“Maybe because I’m sleep talking silly.” You said as you giggled.

Onew widened his eyes.

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

“Maybe because I’m sleep talking silly.”

My heart stopped. I can’t believe it, I confessed to Jenny that I like her and she’s been sleep talking the whole time? Why am I so stupid? She won’t even remember this. I feel so stupid. But does she tell the truth when she sleep talks? Well, if it’s true then I’m truly happy, but then she probably hates me because of what happened today. Today was truly bittersweet.

“If so, then I shall be sleeping on the couch, I don’t want your ‘awake’ self to kill me in the morning. Goodnight my tofu. Wait, that sounds weird. Goodnight Jenny-ah”

I was about to kiss her on the forehead until she looked up and our lips crashed together. I wasn’t like the other two times we kissed, this one was different. It was intimate and passionate. Oh my god! What am I doing? I’m having impure thoughts about us! Oh my god! Get it out of your head Onew! You shouldn’t be thinking like that! Stupid Jonghyun for polluting my head. T.T

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~