And so we meet.

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

-----The next day-----

“Jenny ah, wake up” You were still half asleep as you felt someone jabbing you, it was Jay. You woke up and sat up on your bed. You opened your eyes and saw that it was Jay and he seemed like he was in a rush.

“Yah! Get up! You’re meeting your husband to be soon, so hurry up and don’t make such a bad impression.”

“What?! So what happened yesterday wasn’t a dream?” you said, now fully awake.

“No…. Now hurry up.” Jay said as he pulled you up and dragged you to the bathroom. You took a shower and got changed into jeans, a t-shirt and jacket. You walked out the door and Jay stopped you.

“Jenny ah, mum and dad knew you were going to wear these kind of clothes so they picked out something for you to wear, and they’ll be upset if you don’t wear it, and they sent a stylist over here to do your hair and make-up.”

“What? Oppa, I’m comfortable wearing what I’m wearing now.” You protested but Jay just gave you a box and walked away. You opened up the box and saw a dress, you didn’t like dresses but you thought that you had to wear it for your dad. You got changed into the dress which reached your knees and showed off your long legs. It was strapless and showed our shoulders. The dress felt weird on you and you kept fidgeting with it and fixed it around until a pair of hands helped you fix it.

“It must your first time wearing a dress in while. Am I right?” you turned around and saw it was a girl who seemed older than you.

“I’m Min Hee! I’m the stylist your parents called to do your makeup and hair. You don’t have to be formal with me, just call me unni or Min Hee unni.” She said with a smile.

“Oh, thanks unni for doing my makeup and hair.”

“No probs, let’s get started shall we?” she sat you down and started off with your make up and then moved onto your hair. You thought that it took forever just to finish and you puff out your cheeks.

“You’re so cute, if I didn’t already put makeup on you, I would have pinched your cheeks, don’t worry I’m almost done.” When she was done, she walked you over a mirror.

“Is… is… that…” you stuttered.

“Yes! That’s you; you’re so pretty, I’m so happy for the guy that’s going to marry you. He must be very lucky!” Min Hee said with a smile.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“Yes! That’s you; you’re so pretty, I’m so happy for the guy that’s going to marry you. He must be very lucky!”

I can’t believe I’m getting married. My love life is going to go down the drain before it even started. I’ve never had a boyfriend, never did any couple things or did anything that a girl would do with her boyfriend. This is so unfair! No… I can’t be selfish, this is for dad, if he wants it, then I’ll do it for him. I wanted to cry but then I would have to do makeup again and honestly I’m not looking forward to that.

“Jenny! Let’s go! If we don’t leave now, we might be late.” Jay called out.

“Yeah, oppa! I’ll be right down!” I screamed back as I made my way to the front door, I decided to add my own style to this outfit; I wore on my converse shoes and walked out the door. Min Hee unni’s car didn’t work so Jay had to drive her home luckily Key oppa came.

“Key oppa!” I said as I ran his way.

“Who are you?” Key asked with a surprised face. I think that was an actual genuine surprised face. He didn’t recognise me?

“Oppa, it’s me Jenny!” I said with a smile.

“Really? Jenny? As in the Jenny Park that said that she’ll never ever be in a dress? The same Jenny Park that said she’ll never put on makeup or do her hair until she debuted?”

“Yes… That Jenny Park, this Jenny Park.” I said as I pointed to myself. Key oppa just stared at me until I snapped him out of it.

“Oppa, can you drive me to the Tipton Hotel? I’m meeting someone there.”

“What? Huh? Oh… Yeah… Sure” Key stuttered as he walked to the car.

We were both sitting in the car, and there was a very awkward silence but Key oppa broke the silence.

“So… who are you meeting that you have to dress up so nicely for?”

“I honestly don’t know.” I replied in a sad tone.

“Jenny what’s the matter?” Key asked in a worried tone.

“Well… you know how I said that I would be meeting someone?” Key nodded. “well… he’s going to be my husband.”

“What?!” Key shouted out. He realised that I was freaked out by his sudden mood. “Sorry Jenny, it’s just that, I never knew you dated anyone and now you’re getting married to them it’s all too sudden. You know?”

“I know, but I’m not in love with this guy or anything, I’ve never even met him before in my life. I’m doing this for my dad because he’s sick. I’m doing this so my dad can walk me down the aisle.” I said while I was fidgeting with the dress.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Key’s POV~~~~~

“Well… He’s going to be my husband.” As soon as I heard those words come out of Jenny’s mouth, my heart dropped. I was so hurt; I can’t believe Jenny was getting married. I was too late… Now I’ll never be with Jenny, I’m so stupid for not confessing earlier, now she’ll never know.

“What?!” I shouted out. I saw Jenny’s face. “Sorry Jenny, it’s just that I never knew that you dated anyone and now you’re getting married to them it’s all too sudden. You know?” My heart is officially broken.

“I know, but I’m not in love with this guy or anything, I’ve never even met him before in my life. I’m doing this for my dad because he’s sick. I’m doing this so my dad can walk me down the aisle.” When I heard her say that, my heart lifted up again. She didn’t love the guy, it still gave me hope, I can still take her heart and when I do, I’ll never give it back. That’s a promise. We arrived at the hotel and when I remembered back to when she said that she didn’t love the guy, I smiled to myself and next thing I knew, Jenny smacked my chest.

“OW! That hurts you know.” I clutched my chest in pain.

“That’s for smiling when you know I’m going to meet my doom.” She said as she stuck her tongue out at me. I couldn’t help but smile at her. She’s so cute. She closed the door and ran into the hotel. I drove away smiling, thinking of a way to get Jenny to love me.

~~~~~End of Key’s POV~~~~~

You ran into the hotel and saw Jay with his eyes closed and leaning against the wall looking bored. You quietly walked up to him and was about to surprise him but he grabbed your wrist and started to drag you away.

“Dang it oppa, why are you always a step ahead?” you said as you pouted.

“It’s because I’m your awesome oppa.” He said with a smile and popped his collar.

“Please oppa, don’t be so up yourself, otherwise you’ll end up with a bruised face on your debut.” You threatened him.

“No! Not the face! Not the money maker!” he said as he covered his face with his other hand. You laughed at your silly brother and a thought came to your head.

“I’ll never be able to see your goofiness again oppa…” you muttered to yourself, hoping no one heard.

“No, that’s not right, I’ll always be here. Don’t worry, if you need me, just call and I’ll be running and killing that stupid guy for you alright?” you smiled at the thought of Jay’s over protectiveness.

“Thanks oppa.” You said with a smile. You and Jay walked some more before you reached a door. Jay knocked on the door.

“Come in.” you heard a woman’s voice say.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“Come in.” I heard a woman’s voice say. I swear I’ve heard that voice before. It sounds so familiar. Like… the principal’s… why would she be here? Jay and I walked into the room and I kept my head down, staring at my converse shoes but then didn’t notice and walked straight into a lamp. My face went red and I quickly tried to fix up the lamp but then it fell on the ground and made a huge noise.

“Aish, why am I so clumsy?” I said to myself. I heard a guy laughing but I didn’t want to look up because I didn’t want to him to know the girl behind the clumsiness was.

“Aigoo… you’re clumsy just like my son. You two would be so cute for one another.” The lady said as she clapped her two hands together. “Come on, don’t be shy, we’re going to be family soon so it’s ok, you can look at us, we won’t turn you into stone.” She said while smiling.

I smiled and looked up to see the woman. Indeed my prediction was right. She was the principal. Hold on… I didn’t know she had a son. Maybe he went to another school. When I looked up, I saw that it was my enemy! How can this be?!

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

I was really impatient, for some reason I really wanted to see the girl. Anyways, if I was going to see her every day, I might as well see a good looking girl shouldn’t I? The girl walked into the room. Even though I didn’t see her face, she seemed so beautiful…

CLASH! I snapped out of my thoughts and saw that she had knocked the lamp over and her cheeks were all red. I thought it was cute; she’s clumsy just like me. I giggled a little and her face went redder.

“Aigoo… you’re clumsy just like my son. You two would be so cute for one another.” My mum said I can’t believe she said that. How embarrassing, she now knows that I’m clumsy. “Come on, don’t be shy, we’re going to be family soon so it’s ok, you can look at us, we won’t you into stone.” My mother said while smiling.

I looked at her, the way she wore the dress with converse shoes was cute, like it wasn’t girly, it was cute. I continued to look up; she had the perfect body, everything about her looked perfect, now her face. She slowly lifted her head and then I saw it. It was so pretty, her eyes were so mesmerising, her skin was tanned but not too tanned and her smile was so… so… breathe taking. Wait? She looks familiar. She’s… she’s… she’s Jenny! Aish, why does it have to be her? The person I hate?

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~