SOMEONE SAVE ME!

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~Back to you and Ji Yong~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“Jenny, you can take a shower, I’ll go and make dinner”

“Ok, thanks oppa.”

I picked out pants, shirt and a hoodie and walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I took off the jacket and my shirt but then I heard the door knob turn. I quickly wore on my hoodie. The door then swung open and I saw Ji Yong staring at me and his lips.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” I said as I started to back away from him and checking out my surrounding so I know what to use to hit him if he tries to do anything. 

“What? Can’t we both have a little fun?” he said as he reached his hand toward me. I smacked it away.

“No! I don’t! I just want a place to sleep before I go to my friend’s place tomorrow. Then I’ll be out of your life.”

“Aww… don’t say that. You want a place to sleep? How about my bed? It’s very comfy especially with me on it with you.” he said as he stepped closer towards me.

“Get away from me, I mean it. You’ll regret it.” I said as I stepped closer to the door.

“You’re a feisty one. I like.” He said as he examined my body with his eyes and his lips.

“Whatever you’re planning, don’t even think about it.”

“Don’t be like that. No one likes a party pooper.” He said as he grabbed my waist.

I quickly punched him in the stomach and ran to the living room. The psycho ran after me and now was holding a syringe.

“What are you going to do with that?” I said asking him.

“I’m going to inject you with this drug and then you’ll be paralysed from the neck down. Then I’ll have some fun with you and then ruin your life like you ruined mine!” he screamed as he ran towards me.

“What did I ever do to you?”

“Well, you and my stupid brother Ji Yong ruined my chances of being famous!”

“What? Aren’t you Ji Yong?” I said in confusion.

“NO! MY STUPID BROTHER IS JI YONG! HE’S THE ONE THAT’S GOING TO BE THE RAPPER IN BIG BANG! WHAT AM I GOING TO BE? THE BROTHER, THE NON FAMOUS BROTHER! THE ONE THAT PEOPLE LOOK DOWN ON!”

“I don’t understand how I go into your weird equation.”

“YOU! YOU’RE THE WORST! IF IT WASN’T FOR YOU, I COULD HAVE BEEN A TRAINEE! BUT NO… YOU HAD TO AUDITION ONLINE FROM AUSTRALIA AND GET IN STRAIGHT AWAY!”

“I still don’t get it” I said in confusion. All of a sudden I felt a slight jab in my right arm. I looked down to see a syringe hanging out from my right arm. I started to lose feeling in my arms and then my torso and finally my legs. I collapsed on the floor.

“My aim is perfect!” he said while laughing.

“Why did you do that! We could have talked through this!” I screamed at him.

“NO! NO! I’M SICK OF TALKING. I WANT TO RUIN YOUR LIFE! THE PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY CHOSE YOU OVER ME BECAUSE YOU WERE A BETTER ARTIST. WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU COULD RAP, SING, COMPOSE SONGS, DANCE AND ACT? I COULD DO THAT! I COULD ALSO DO BETTER! WHY DID HE PICK YOU OVER ME? YOU !” he said as he slapped me across the face.

“Mr Lee didn’t think that. I’m just better than you in everything; you might as well just except it and move on, besides being a creep!”

“Shut up!” he said as he slapped me again.

He picked me up and placed me on the couch.

“Don’t you dare do anything to me! Why do you look so much like Ji Yong then?”

“Plastic surgery you stupid girl! I got plastic surgery to look like him to get back at you! I followed you to Australia and pretended to be my brother so that you’ll fall for me and sleep with me and I’ll take photos and ruin you but things worked out for me and you came to my apartment earlier than expected.” He smirked. I really wanted to punch that smirk off his face.

“Now, should we have our fun now?” he asked while his lips. He took off his shirt and unbuckled his belt.

Oh my god. Is this how my ity is going to be taken? By some psycho? I wished Jay oppa was here to save me; I really wished that his over protectiveness was here. I wanted someone to save me but there’s no one. I started to cry and tears were flowing down my cheeks.

He started to climb on top of me.

“GET OFF ME! YOU PYSCHO! HELP!” I screamed for help hoping someone would hear.

“No one can hear you babe, just me and you.” The psycho whispered into my ear. I head butted him and he slapped my face again. My tears were like a waterfall, flowing down my cheeks, I couldn’t control them. Then I heard banging on the door.

“JENNY!” I heard someone yell from outside. I recognised the voice. It was Onew. This was the first time I was glad that he came.

“ONEW! HELP!” I said as the tears continued to fall down my cheeks.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~