Sleep talking and confessing?!

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

The wedding was soon over and you attended the party later and soon it was late at night. Everyone was going home and you started to feel a little sleepy. You sat on one of the seat and fell asleep. Onew saw you asleep and walked over to you and carried you bridal style and was stopped by Jay.

“Yah! We’re do you think you’re going with my sister?” Jay asked looking agitated.

“She’s my wife, Jay hyung, I’m taking her home.” Onew said looking scared.

“Well you better not do anything she doesn’t like or I’ll kill you.” Threatened Jay.

“Ok… I’m not going to do anything to her.”

“You know what? I’m going to go with you just to make sure.” Jay said as he was about to take you away from Onew’s arm.

“Jay! What are you doing?” yelled your mum.

“Mum, I’m taking Jenny to our house.”

“No Jay! What are you talking about? Jenny is living with Onew and Onew is going to take her to his home, now give Jenny back to Onew.”

Jay looked defeated and gave you back to Onew. Onew carried you out to the car and put you in. As he was about to put on the seatbelt for you, you put your hands around his neck and kissed him.

“Saranghaeyo oppa, I don’t think I really love Key, I’m going to tell him now…” you said as you drifted back to sleep.

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

“Saranghaeyo oppa, I don’t think I really love Key, I’m going to tell him now…”

I froze; I can’t believe that Jenny said that. She must be dreaming again. This girl is always sleep-talking. I swear she has a lot of issues. She must be talking to another guy, how many guys does she like? Typical girl, always moving on from one guy to another after she’s finished with them. I looked at her sleeping, her eyes, nose, lips and her whole face; she looked so beautiful when she was sleeping. What am I on about? I mustn’t get involved with her; she’ll just get me in a complete mess. I must not get involved with her. Lee Jin Ki, you hate Jenny Park and vice versa.

“You talk too much, now shut up.” I said to her as I took her arms off me and put on her seatbelt. I started to drive home and was thinking about what she said. Those words couldn’t get out of my head. ‘Saranghaeyo oppa’ kept playing in my head.

“Mum! You didn’t put enough syrup on the pancakes!” Jenny screamed out.

What on earth does this girl dream about? Food seems to be the only thing and I guess Pokémon as well. I remembered back to the time where we had an excursion to go somewhere and Jenny has fallen asleep. The whole bus was quiet because everyone was listening to their iPods but then all of a sudden you hear someone yell out “POKEMON!” everyone turns around and it’s Jenny, sleeping peacefully. I honestly wanted to pinch her cheeks, she was so cute! AISH! Get yourself together Onew! You don’t like Jenny!

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~

You and Onew reached Onew’s house and he parked the car.

“Yah, Wake up!” Onew said as he shook you to wake you up.

“Huh?! What?! My pancakes!” you said as you sat up, not yet fully awake. You turned to see Onew giggling. “What?” you said with curiosity.

“Nothing.” Onew said bluntly. “Let’s just get in”

Both of you walked towards the house and said nothing to one another. You reached the door and rung the doorbell. Onew quickly picked up bridal style. You screamed in shock.

“Let’s role play” Onew said with a smile.

“What’s with the smile? It makes you look more ert than Jonghyun.” You said as you laughed.

“What?! No!”

The door opened and you saw your parents-in-law standing there looking at you two. They pushed up two up the stairs and led you two into Onew’s room.

“Jenny ah, your parents sent your stuff over here and they’re all in the luggage.” Your mother-in-law said.

“Oh, thank you u…u…umma.” She smiled and quickly closed the door behind her. “Sleep tight!” she said. You could hear her giggling from outside but you didn’t know what she was on about.

Onew let go of you and you fell on the floor with a loud ‘thud’.

“What was that for!” you yelled at him.

“You were too heavy, so I let go.”

“No… I don’t think that’s right. I think you’re just too weak.” You said as you smiled as you stood up.

“Did you just call me weak?”

“Yes.” You said bluntly.

“You are so going to get it.” He said as he started to chase you. You started running away but you were handicapped because of the wedding dress. Onew was chasing after you around the room but then he stepped on the wedding dress and you fell down, he fell down as well and landed on top of you. You quickly pushed him off you and stood up quickly.

You said nervously, “I…I…I…I’m going to take a shower and get changed.”

You power-walked towards your suitcases and opened it up, took out your pyjamas and headed straight for the bathroom. You took a bath and was thinking about Key.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I swear the dream that I had was so weird. I hugged Onew, kissed him and confessed to him. That’s strange, I thought I loved Key, I’m not really sure now, like, when Key is near me or we have skin contact my heart doesn’t go at a million kilometres per hour but for Onew, it’s sometimes even faster. When Key kissed me, it felt weird but when Onew kissed me, oddly, I felt warmth. Another thing was the hugs. When Key hugged me, I didn’t feel anything special but when Onew hugged me and swayed me from side to side, I kind of enjoyed it and didn’t want the moment to end. Now I realise that I don’t like Key at all. I should let Key go; I can’t keep him in a relationship with me where I don’t love him. Key has to move on. Then something snapped me out of my thoughts.

“WHY ARE YOU TAKING FOREVER?! SOME OF US, E.G. ME, NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM TOO!” Onew yelled out as he banged loudly on the door.

“Fine. I’ll be out in like 10 minutes. I just gotta get dressed.” I rinsed my hair and got change into my pyjamas and opened the door. You were pulled out by Onew as he quickly ran into the bathroom.

“Looks like he really needed to go.” I thought to myself laughing quietly. I decided to call Key oppa and tell him how I feel.

-----Phone call-----

Key: Hey Tofu, how’s are thing going? Has Onew done anything to you?
You: No. Onew hasn’t done anything. Oppa… I have something to tell you.
Key: What is it Jenny? Why do you sound sad? Onew has done something hasn’t he?
You: No. He hasn’t *I laughed faintly* I have to talk about us.
Key: Really? So do I.
You: Let’s say it together.
Both: This relationship isn’t going to work.
Both: Really?
You: I guess we both had our doubts aye?
Key: Yeah, so who is the lucky guy that has your heart?
You: I think its Onew.
Key: Lucky him! You’re married to him, so I guess it doesn’t matter.
You: *I laughed* Well… who’s the lucky girl?
Key: Krystal.
You: Whoa! Krystal? As in Krystal, the one that is training with me?
Key: Yep
You: Congrats! So when are you confessing to her?
Key: After this phone call?
You: Well I’ll be going now. Good luck oppa! Hwaiting! Bye!
Key: Bye!

-----End of phone call-----

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Key’s POV~~~~~

I’ve been thinking to myself a lot since the wedding, I saw how Onew looked a Jenny when she was walking down the aisle; I saw how he kissed her after they both said I do. I know that Jenny secretly loves Onew but why do I have to fall for her? I guess I have to let her go, there’s no other way, I don’t want to fight a war I know I’m going to lose. I’ll just get my mind off her and move on, I mean, before I met Jenny I was in love with Krystal but never confessed.

“Maybe I should call her.” I told myself.

*I’m so sorry but I love you~* (Lies by Big Bang)

I looked at the caller ID, I saw that it was Jenny, maybe I should just tell her now.

So that she can love Onew without me being a burden. Goodbye Jenny, it hurts me knowing that I’ll never be able to kiss you the same way Onew does, never be able to hug you in the same way as Onew does, never be able to care for like Onew will and never love you like Onew will. I’m so sorry but I love you… but I have to let you go… for you… for Onew… I’ll let you go…

I picked up the phone and answered.

~~~~~End of Key’s POV~~~~~

----------------------------------------------------

I based the sleep talking parts from the 'real' Jenny, so yeahs, :) Please comment, it hurts knowing i have silent readers :'(