Good reviews (:

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

You were backstage joking around with Key and Jonghyun when it was time for everyone to go on the stage to find out who is going to get first place. The MCs called everyone out and we all made our way up. You were walking and stumbled a little before regaining your balance. It seemed only a few people caught it so it wasn’t a big deal. People were pushing and shoving on the stage and somehow you ended up at the front. When the audience calmed down, the MCs started talking.

“WHOA! What a night! We had a debut stage today, comebacks, performances and maybe a start of a new romance?” G.O. asked suspiciously as he looked to you and Onew.

“Yeah! We had such a great night filled with good music but as we all know; there can only be one winner.” Said Lee Joon as he pulled out an envelope.

“I wonder who the winner will be.” Nickhun rubbed his hands together.

Lee Joon slowly opened the envelope. He pulled out the envelope and bit the bottom of his lip. “Well the two who are competing for first place is 2PM and Jenny Park.”

Jay went up to you and gave you a hug.

“Aw… that’s so sweet, that’s nice to see but we all want to see the sibling rivalry.” Everyone on the stage laughed and the fans started chanting out your name or 2PM’s.

“And 1st place is…” G.O. paused and people were starting to lose their patience.

“2PM!” Nickhun put everyone out of their misery. Nickhun jumped up and down and celebrated along with the other 2PM members.

“That’s it for today, thank you for watching and see you guys next week for more music performances!” said G.O. as everyone waved towards camera and the show ended.

You ran towards your brother and gave him a big hug. “CONGRATULATIONS OPPA!”

“Thanks Jenny.” You bowed to the other 2PM members, “Congratulations 2PM oppas. You guys did every well today.”

“What? You did awesome today! It’s just because it’s your first time. We better watch out for you next time. You might get first place and kick us down to second place.” Taecyeon joked with you in English.

You laughed out loud. “Aigoo… your funny oppa, very funny.”

“Ahahaha, well, we have to go now, we have to go and film wild bunny.” Jay hugged you and ran off with the other 2PM members. You walked off backstage and let out a sigh of relief, grabbed a towel and wiped off your sweat.

“JENNY!” Ji Yong hugged you tightly and lifted you up. He gave you a kiss and blushed.

“Whoa oppa, that was really unexpected.”

“Jenny you did a great job. You don’t know how jealous I was, you up there singing with Onew-sshi.” Ji Yong pouted and you pinched his cheeks and smiled.

“Aigoo… is my boyfriend getting jealous?”

“Would you if I was to sing something like that with another girl?”

“No.” you stuck your tongue out at Ji Yong.

“You dare do that to the almighty GD?” Ji Yong chased you and hugged you from behind. He rested his head on your shoulders and you held onto his hands.

“Aish! Tofu noona! You and Ji Yong hyung are so lovey dovey it makes me sick.” Said Taemin as he was walking towards you, pretending to gag.

“Sorry Taemin. Noona will try not to be next time around you.”

“Oppa!” You ran up to Key and Jonghyun and hugged them tightly.

“Minho oppa! Christine!” you hugged them tightly and Christine was smiling widely at you.

“OH MY GOD! WHAT YOU DID OUT THERE WAS AWESOME, I WAS FULL ON FANGIRL-ING OUT THERE. OH! AND THE PERFORMANCE YOU DID WITH ONEW WAS LIKE SO COOL! OH MY GOD! I’M SO EXCITED!!!” Christine yelled out without even catching her breath.

“Whoa, Christine calm down. Breathe…” you took in a few deep breaths to demonstrate to her.

“Jenny! We have to go! Looks like you’re going to have a busy day tomorrow! We should get you home and resting!” your manager yelled out.

“Ok unni!” you then turned to everyone. “Well that’s my time to go, bye guys!”

Ji Yong took your hand and led you out of the backstage area but as soon as you got to a public place, he let go. You got into the van and just slouched in your seat.

“Boy am I glad that is over” you fanned yourself with your hand.

“Baby just sleep then, you’re tired, so it’ll be good for you if you sleep. Here, my shoulder is always here waiting.” Ji Yong patted his shoulder and you placed your head on his shoulder.

“Thanks oppa.” You closed your eyes and fell asleep.

You woke up sometime later in your bedroom. You walked out and saw Minzy and CL watching TV.

“Hey guys!”

“Jenny!” they went up to hug you. “You did so well! Sorry we couldn’t be there to support you, but we were supporting you in spirit and that’s all that counts. So don’t ever think that we don’t support you.” said CL.

“Of course! I know you guys will always support me. YG family baby!” You yelled out loudly as you jumped in the air with your hands up high.

“Come on. Let’s go on the net to see what the people of South Korea have to say about your performance.” Minzy pulled you over to the computer and you guys went to a k-pop site and it wrote an article about you.

Today on M! Countdown, there were a few surprises. There were performances by KARA, SHINee, 2PM, T-ara, f(x), 4Minute and new comer Jenny Park. 2PM came first place with their hit song ‘Again and Again’ and Jay Park’s little sister and new comer debuted in second place with ‘Stop’. Do we sense some sibling rivalry? Everyone was anticipating Jenny’s debut and was all surprised by her performance, unlike other artists, she went off the stage and actually made contact with the fans. She showed off her singing, rapping and dancing skills. She’s even got even the meanest netizens to give her the thumbs up. They said things like “WHOA! I was really shocked when she just jumped off the stage and interacted with the fans.” “She’s so cool!” “I’m going to look forward to her future performances”
Another surprise was the performance that she did with Onew from SHINee. She took Lee Hyun Ji’s place in singing the duet ‘Vanilla Love’ with Onew and I have to say so myself, it looked as if those two had great chemistry, we all know that she’s close with SHINee’s Key and Jonghyun but this was very unexpected. Especially the ‘kiss’ that happened on stage, it had fans raging and asking for more, it was actually the fans that asked them to kiss. Their performance seemed very believable, it’s either they’re great actors or real lovers… What do you think? Did Jenny do well with her debut performance?

“Whoa, you’re getting good reviews Jenny!” CL patted you on the back.

“Let’s read some more… oh! Jenny isn’t going to ‘Stop’ surprising us!” Minzy clicked on the article. It showed a picture of you jumping off the stage and another one of you singing with Onew.

Today on the 20th, rookie artist Jenny Park debuted on M! Countdown with her song ‘Stop’. She wowed fans with her daring move to get off the stage and perform in the crowd section. Many fans were overly excited and enjoyed her performance. She showed her unique singing and rapping voice and amazing dance skills. She also showed that she can sing a wide range of songs by singing a duet with SHINee’s Onew. She took Lee Hyun Ji’s spot and sang ‘Vanilla Love’. Jenny and Onew put on quite a show. The entered the stage holding hands and looking at each other in a loving manner and close to the end of the song where fans started to chant out ‘kiss’, they fulfilled the fans’ requests and ‘kissed’ behind a hat. Their whole performance was very convincing that it got people asking if these two really do have feelings for one another. I mean, it looked pretty convincing don’t you think?
Jenny came in second place after 2PM; whose leader, Jay Park happen to be her brother, I guess they do have the talent gene in them. Let’s support Jenny for her promotions for stop.
{UPDATE} News from her company has just stated that she will be a guest on the show Strong Heart on the 21st. Stay tuned for more information.

“Huh? I’m going to be a guest on Strong Heart? How come Min Young unni didn’t tell me?” you grabbed your phone and called your manager.

------Phone call-----

Manager: Hey Jenny!
You: Unni! How come I just found out on the INTERNET that I was going to be a guest on Strong Heart?
Manager: Oh… *silence*
You: Unni…
Manager: Sorry, I was meant to tell you on the drive home but you were asleep and then you started sleep talking about -
You: Ok, you can stop there unni, I know I sleep talk. No need to rub it in. So back to the Strong Heart appearance, when will it be?
Manager: You don’t have to worry; it’s like at 11 at night.
You: 11? As in 11PM?
Manager: Yes. Why were you expecting 2PM?
You: Haha, very funny unni.
Manager: Anyways, today, I just want you to go and practice more for your next performance on Thursday.
You: Oh, ok. Bye unni.
Manager: Bye Jenny, keep practicing.

------End of phone call------

“Looks like I’m going to film for Strong Heart tomorrow” you laughed while looking confused.

“It’s really fun unni! 2ne1 went on it and we had such great fun!”

“Ah… well I guess I should get going, I have to go and practice and I’m going to help Ji Yong oppa compose a song.”

“Bye Jenny!”

“Bye!” You grabbed your bag and phone and went off to the recording studio.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this chapter really isn't anything but i'm just trying to get the story to flow... i think...