CHICKEN!!!!

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

You and Onew almost reached the place where you were meant to eat breakfast. You pulled out a bandana from your bag.

“What’s that for?” Onew asked

“Blindfolding.” You said as you folded the bandana into a rectangle.

“You have a lot in that bag don’t you?” Onew smiled as he turned his head around so the back of his head was facing you.

“What are you doing?”

“Well aren’t you going to put the blindfold on for me?”

“No!” you raised your voice. “Who do you think you are? You have hands, do it yourself.”

“I guess you won’t be able to surprise me then…”

“Fine.” You let out a sigh and put the bandana over Onew’s eyes.

“Aish! You aren’t even doing it right.”

“Stop complaining, if you’re going to, then do it yourself”

Onew lifted his hands and tried to grab the two ends of the bandana but grabbed onto your hands instead. You tensed up and there was an awkward silence.

“Um… I guess you should put it on yourself then.” You said as you pulled your hands out of Onew’s grasp and handed him the bandana.

“Oh… um… yeah…” Onew took the bandana and put it on himself.

The cab stopped and you reached the destination, you paid the driver and walked out. You walked to the other side and opened the door. You saw Onew looking confused and kind of scared. You took out a camera and took a photo of Onew.

“Aish, don’t worry, I won’t leave you hear alone.” You reassured Onew. You grabbed his arm and helped him out of the cab. You pinched his nose.

“Just in case you recognise the smell and ruin my surprise.” Onew nodded and you led him into the place and sat him down.

“You can take off the blind fold now.” Onew took off the blind fold and you let go of his nose.

“OH MY GOD! JENNY! OH MY GOD! KFC! OH MY GOD!” Onew jumped out his seat and hugged you tightly as he jumped up and down.

“Onew, we’re in a public place, can you please tone down a little?”

“Sorry…”

“C’mon let’s go order some chicken, I’m getting hungry.” You said as you rubbed your stomach. You pulled Onew to the counter and ordered some food. “Don’t worry, I’ll pay for it”

“Ok… you’re going to regret this.” You to a table and sat down as you waited for Onew. You started eating and taking pictures so that it could be ‘proof’ that you went places with Onew. Onew came back with a big box of chicken and smiled widely.

“You know its breakfast right? Why are you eating so much?”

“It’s CHICKEN”

“Understood” you nodded your head and you two continued to eat. When you two finished eating, and walked outside.

“Ah….” You let a sigh and stretched out your arms, “Isn’t the air so breathtaking?” You looked to Onew to see him staring at you.