The camera isn't working...

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

When I took off the bandana and saw that we were at KFC, I was so happy, I couldn’t stop smiling, Jenny sure knows how to get to my heart. I mean… stomach…she sure knows how to get to my stomach… cause she punches my stomach a lot… yeah… Wait, did I just have an awkward moment with myself? Aish! I’m so happy that we were at KFC, I hugged her and jumped up and down since I was so happy.

I bought some chicken (more like a lot), and walked back to the table where Jenny was sitting. She was eating her chicken while taking pictures, her expressions were funny yet cute. She must have seen me walking towards her because she took a picture of her looking shocked seeing my carry a big box of chicken. I smiled at her and sat down in my seat. We finished eating and walked outside, there was a gush of wind and it blew across Jenny’s face, she lifted up her head and stretched out her arms.

“Isn’t the air so breathtaking?” Jenny asked. I couldn’t help but stare at her, she was so breathtaking, she seemed so peaceful and I really wanted to go up and hug her but that’s really unreasonable.

“Hello…?” “Earth to Onew…” I snapped out of my thoughts.

“Huh?”

“I asked if the air was breathtaking but I guess you already figured it out yourself.” Jenny then grabbed my hand and pulled me.

“Where are we going?”

“We’re going to have fun and take heaps of pictures so they think we went to heaps of places in this one week vacation but instead we’re only going for a day.” She smiled mischievously.

“Right…” I nodded my head and gave her a weird look.

“But first we need to get changed.” She dragged me into a shop and chucked a shirt, jeans and pants at me. “Here, get change into this.”

“Why?”

“Aish, so when we’re taking pictures, the clothes are different so it won’t look as suspicious.”

“Oh….” I nodded my head.

She whacked the back of my head. “Hurry up and get changed.” I got into the change room and got changed into the clothes Jenny got for me. I looked at the mirror and saw that I actually looked good. “Hm… looks like you have good taste.”

“Thank you!” Jenny said loudly from outside.

“You heard that?”

“I’m in the change room next to you Einstein.”

I walked out and saw Jenny standing there tapping her foot with her arms crossed. “You take so long to change.” She tied up her hair, took out the camera and stood next to me. “Smile widely.” We both did the V sign and Jenny pressed the button but there wasn’t a flash.

Still smiling, I said to her without moving my mouth. “Why didn’t the camera flash?”

She was still smiling as well. “I don’t know, it should have flashed”

“Try it again”

“Ok” Jenny held out the camera and we both smiled and Jenny pressed the button again, but there was no flash. She pressed again but nothing, there was no flash.

“Aish, you seriously don’t know how to take pictures do you? Let me do it.” I grabbed the camera off her and held it out. We both smiled again, I pressed the button but there was still no flash. I pressed it again, still nothing.

“See? You can’t do it either, so I don’t know what you’re talking about?”

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~

You both stared at the camera and both of you were trying to figure out what was wrong with the camera.

“You bought a dodgy camera”

“You’re dodgy”

“What you’d say?” Onew raised his voice a little bit.

“Let’s just check the gallery, maybe the pictures were taken and we didn’t see the flash.” You went to the gallery on the camera and saw that there were a few short videos. “Hm… that’s strange. We didn’t film anything. You pressed play.

It was a video of you and Onew smiling at the camera.

“Why didn’t the camera flash?”

“I don’t know, it should have flashed”

“Try it again”

You realised what happened and started laughing.

“What are you laughing about?”

“I just found the solution”

“To what?” you gave Onew an are-you-serious look. “Oh… right… so what is it?” He stood up and stood next to you.

“It was on video, now, let’s take a picture!” You held out the camera and took a photo. This time the camera flashed.

“The camera flashed!” you said.

“Ahahaha, the camera flashed.” Said both Onew and you. *Both of you were thinking of flashing; as in, showing you know, lifting up a shirt or something*

“Aish… stupid Jonghyun…” both of you said at the same time. You looked at one another and laughed.

“C’mon, let’s pay for this and go somewhere fun!” You walked to the counter and paid the worker. You grabbed Onew and walked outside. Onew seemed shocked at your actions but didn’t do anything and just followed you.

“Where are we going?”

“Luna Park!” you said while smiling.

“Didn’t you go there yesterday?”

“Huh? How did you know?”

“I-I-I-I-“

“Whatever, let’s go!” you pulled Onew all the way to Luna Park. “Where here!”

“So this is Luna Park?” Onew didn’t look too happy to see it.

“Fine, since you’re unhappy, you just go and stand here in your unhappiness and be unhappy.” You turned around and started to walk to the entrance but then you felt someone grab your hand.

“Wait!” Onew yelled out.

“What? I thought you weren’t happy to be here.”

“No, I-I-I never said that. Let’s just go in and have fun” Onew walked you over to the ticket booths and bought the tickets.

“WOOT! UNLIMITED RIDES!” you yelled out, causing the people around you to stare at you.

“You’re so embarrassing!” Onew covered his face with his hat and pulled you along to the rides.

You two spent the whole day going on rides and taking photos together. There were photos of

  • You and Onew on the Ferris wheel staring at the Opera House and Harbour Bridge
  • You and Onew eating food together and feeding each other
  • You in one of those cut out pictures where you put your head in and take a photo. Also one with Onew.
  • Onew trying to win you a prize
  • Onew failing in trying to win you a prize
  • You trying to win a prize
  • You holding a big Tofu stuffed toy in your arms and Onew looking jealous in the background

And many more similar to that.

You two finally decided to go back to the hotel. You finally walked into the hotel room and you fell on the couch.

“Whoa, what a day.” You let out a sigh and closed your eyes. You then fell asleep. Onew fell asleep on the bed. You two slept peacefully in the hotel room until you fell off the couch.

THUD!

“Aigoo…” you moaned in pain and rubbed your back while being half asleep. “I should really stop falling down” you pouted and walked towards the bed. You lifted up the blanket and got onto the bed and pulled the blanket over you.