Anneong My Love~ for now...

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

You walked towards the trays and reached for a piece of chicken. Someone had also grabbed on the same piece of chicken. You looked up to see that it was Onew. Anger took over you and you grabbed the piece of chicken and walked away. Onew stood there looking at you as walked away into the crowd.

You were breathing deeply and calming yourself down. “I shouldn’t get angry, he’s not worth my time anymore.” You thought to yourself. “Let’s enjoy today.” You said to yourself as you walked towards Big Bang.

“Oppa! How did you guys come earlier than I did?”

“We teleported here.” said Daesung.

“Ah… I see.” You shook your head. “I should have teleported.”

Everyone laughed and you looked over to Ji Yong and he smiled at you.

“Well you guys have fun! Thanks for coming! You’ve made my day more special! I’m going to go and thank other people for coming.”

“Jenny, I’ll go with you.”

“Nah… you stay here and have fun.” You brushed Ji Yong off and went to find Key. You found him and Jonghyun talking to each other.

“Hey guys! Thank you for coming! You guys are so awesome!” You went to hug Key and then to Jonghyun but he stopped you.

“Oh no, I’m not falling for that. Jay is in this building and as long as he is, no way am I touching you.”

You laughed. “Aw… you don’t want to hug me, that’s fine. I understand.” You pretended to be sad.

“Aish, fine… if Jay kills me, I’m coming back as a ghost and taking you with me.” Jonghyun hugged you and quickly let go.

“You crack me up Jonghyun oppa. Where’s Taemin?”

“He’s probably somewhere doing something. Oh! Jenny! Where’s your ring?” Jonghyun pointed to your bare ring finger.

“Oh, I sold it.” You shrugged and went back to eating your piece of chicken.

“YOU SOLD IT?!” Jonghyun screamed out loudly. Key along with everyone looked at you, this included Onew. After some weird looks, people went back to normal.

“You sold it? How much?”

“4.5million US dollars” you whispered. Jonghyun was about to yell something out but you covered his mouth.

“Where did you sell it?”

“I’m not sure where it is but it’s called ‘Kim’s Jewellery’, it’s near an orphanage.”

“That ring was one of kind Jenny, only you and Onew had it.” Said Key.

“Well then it’s not a one of a kind then is it? I donated some of the money to the orphanage. Let’s not talk about it! Let’s celebrate!”

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

I heard news that Jenny made it into YG entertainment. My heart sank, that means I did the horrible thing to her for no reason. I broke her heart for no reason. I tried talking to her but it looks like she doesn’t want to. I guess I should give her, her space, if I were her; I would have killed me ages ago. When I was getting a piece of chicken, I saw her hand, the ring was gone. Our wedding ring wasn’t there. It wasn’t even on her other hand. My heart broke into a million pieces. The ring that has so many memories of us, it was our love.

I was walking around trying to get away from Krystal when I heard someone scream out. “YOU SOLD IT?!” I looked to see who it was and saw Jenny standing with Key and Jonghyun. I walked closer to try and see if I could hear what they said.

“Where did you sell it?” I heard Jonghyun asking.

“I’m not sure where it is but it’s called ‘Kim’s Jewellery’, it’s near an orphanage.”

I couldn’t believe it. Jenny sold the ring. I leaned on the wall and my heart was in so much pain. She sold away our love. Does she want me out of her life that bad? I have to get her back. There’s no other way. I walked outside to get some fresh air until I was confronted by Key and Jonghyun.

“Hey hyung, you don’t look so good.” Jonghyun looked concerned.

“I’m guessing you heard what we were talking about before. I’m sorry to add onto the bad news but here.” Key handed me an envelope. I didn’t even had to guess it, I knew what it was, I didn’t want to take it but took it anyways. I guess I should make Jenny happy. If this is what she wants, then I’ll do it.

“You guys got a pen?” That’s right, I’m going to sign it right now. No hesitation. I’m just going to sign it, I’ll win Jenny over for real after I get myself together. I thought to myself. Jonghyun handed me a pen and I opened the envelope. I pulled out the papers and signed wherever an “X” was marked. I could tell that Key and Jonghyun were staring at me. I felt that Key was giving me death glares. I finished signing everything and gave the papers to Key.

“I can’t believe you did this.” Key said, he gritted his teeth and he was breathing loudly.

“I want to. There’s nothing you can do.” Then something happened, something unexpected, Key grabbed me by the collar and pulled me up.

“HOW DARE YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HER FOR REAL AND I GAVE HER TO YOU! LEE JIN KI I TRUSTED YOU WITH JENNY BUT YOU LEFT HER! YOU DON’T DESERVE HER! YOU THREW HER AWAY AFTER YOU GOT BORED? BECAUSE OF YOU, I’VE LOST MY CHANCE! I’VE LOST MY CHANCE AT SOMETHING WONDERFUL!” Key yelled in my face and he was about to punch me until Jonghyun pulled him away.

“You should just leave; it looks like there are two people that don’t want you here right now. Sorry hyung.” Jonghyun said as he pulled Key away.

I slowly walked towards the gates. I was walking slowly as I tried to look for Jenny. I saw her walking towards me but I kept walking.

“Yah! Onew!” I turned around. Maybe she was going to give me a chance. I was happy to see her calling my name; even though it wasn’t ‘oppa’ it was good enough, I walked towards her and grabbed her hands but she quickly pulled back. My heart sank again.

“What is it?”

“You forgot to sign one section in the divorce papers.” She showed me the spot where I missed and gave me a pen.

“Is this all you called me for?” my eyes were tearing up and signed the papers.

“Of course, I wouldn’t want to make you bored with me now would I?” she quickly grabbed the divorce papers and the pen and was about to leave but I grabbed her.

“No, Jenny, listen to me. That’s not it. I-”

“You what? You just felt like saying that for fun and hope that I’m still happy Jenny?” she stared straight into my eyes. They pierced my souls and I couldn’t say anything. “You have nothing to say, I thought so.” She turned around and walked away. As her figure faded away, tears slowly fell from my eyes.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~