Revenge

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

You ended your phone call and laid on the bed. You close your eyes and heard someone clear their throat. You open your eyes and see Onew towering over you with an angry face.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Onew asked with his hands on his hips.

“Hm... Well, I was going to go to sleep before an idiot woke me up.”

“Well, you’re sleeping on the wrong bed.”

“I don’t think so.”

“You are to sleep on the floor.”

“You wouldn’t dare.” I said as I stared at him.

“You have not seen the power of Onew”

“I can’t it doesn’t even exist.” You said while laughing.

Onew frowned and lifted you up bridal style and placed you on the ground. You were pissed off at him but you thought of a way to seek revenge and you pretended to fall asleep. You waited an hour to put your revenge into action.

“Onew… are you awake?” you asked quietly. You heard no response from Onew. You stood up quietly.

“Onew… if you don’t respond, I’ll kick you.” still no response from Onew. You kicked him softly and he didn’t move.

You jumped on the bed, rolled up your pyjama sleeves and started to pinch him. “That’s for stealing my first kiss *pinch* that’s for stealing my second kiss *pinch* that’s for making my life hell *pinch*”

You then started doing wrestling moves on him and you made really loud sounds but strangely Onew didn’t wake up.

“Mwahahahaha!” you pretended to laugh evilly. “You’re a deep sleeper. More fun for me!” you said as you continued to make loud fighting sounds. You decided to finish off your revenge plan. You stood up on the bed and rubbed your hands together. You kicked Onew off the bed and there was a loud ‘THUD!’ but Onew still didn’t wake up. You got off the bed and carried Onew back onto the bed and placed the blanket over him. You went back to your ‘bed’ on the floor and slept very peacefully.  

~~~~~Onew’s Mum’s POV~~~~~

I heard a loud noises coming from Jenny and Onew’s room, I swear I heard mattress squeaking. I turned to my husband and laughed childishly.

“Honey, it looks like we’re going to get grandchildren earlier than planned.”

My husband and I giggled at the thought of what the two kids were doing.

~~~~~End of Onew’s Mum’s POV~~~~~

sorry this chapter is short but if i connected it to the next part then i'll be too much and then you guys would get bored and then you wouldn't want to read it anymore :( so yeahs, that's why it's short