Going to the movies {Part 2}

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

“Yah, Jenny Park, we’ve been friends for a year and yet you still don’t recognise my voice?” whispered the guy next to you. You remembered it was Key. You turned around to face him and playfully hit his arm.

“Key oppa, of course I recognised your voice, I pretended not to recognise. It would blow up our secret friendship.” You said with a smile.

“You know when I said that you didn’t look pretty while stuffing your face with food?”

“Yeah”

“I lied” Key whispered into your ear.

“I know oppa. You’re too awesome to say that and mean it.” You nodded your head and turned to the screen as the movie was starting.

Halfway through the movie you ran out of food and decided to go down to a fried chicken franchise and buy some chicken even though you knew it wouldn’t last you for long.

“Hey, I’m going to get more food. Be back in like 20 minutes perhaps?” I said to both Christine and Key. Key nodded his head and Christine didn’t even care because she was so into the movie until I walked in front of her and she got angry because you were in the way. You giggled quietly and made your way to KFC. At the same time you didn’t know this, but Onew also was making his way to the same fried chicken franchise as you. You two didn’t know it, but both of you were chicken maniacs.

When you reached KFC you saw Onew and he saw you, as your eyes meet, you both gave each other a death glare but you turned away to give your order.

“I’ll have 6 pieces of wicked wings please” you and Onew said it at the same time. You both turned to each other and gave each other another death glare.

“You copied my order” Onew said to you as he pointed his finger at you.

“For your information, we ordered at the same time.” You replied, “And don’t point that disgusting finger at me.” You said as you whacked his arm out of the way.

“You-”

“You what?” You interrupted him but then turned around to take your box of chicken and walked to the cinema.

You got back into your seat and started eating. Apparently you didn’t miss out on much because there was something wrong with the tape thingy and they had to fix it. You sat back down and starting eating the chicken, also sharing it with Key. Key would force feed you whenever it got to an interesting part that he knew you liked. You showed him that you didn’t like it at first but then got used to it.

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

What is Key doing? Is he even watching the movie? Why he facing the other direction? Is he sleeping? No, he can’t be, he’s moving. There might be a possibility he was flirting with that girl that he was talking to before. But Key isn’t even the flirting type; could that be he loves her? Nah, I’m going a little bit too overboard. I decided to ask him myself.

I whispered to him “yah, Key, what are you doing?”

He turned around in shock. “Nothing”

“Nothing?” I asked him, I don’t believe him. Something seems very suspicious and I’m getting to the bottom of this. I watched him throughout the whole moving and then I noticed that he started to feed the girl, seriously, I didn’t know Key was the type of guy. I guessed he learnt some things from Jonghyun. I laughed to myself.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~

The movie finished and you and Christine walked out of the cinema.

“Bye Key oppa” you said quietly as you sneaked in a wave while no one was looking. He winked back and you walked out of the cinema.

“Jenny ah, I have to go the bathroom, I shouldn’t have drank that much coke while watching the movie. I’ll be right back” Christine said to you­­­. You nodded and she ran towards the bathroom. Then someone grabbed your wrist and you turned around and twisted their arm.

“OW! OW! THAT HURTS! LET GO!” the guy yelped in pain. You realised that it was Onew. You let go since you knew that he wasn’t that good to fight back anyways.

“That’s your fault for sneaking up on me. I thought you learnt that the first day I arrived at school.”

“OH! IT’S YOU!” he said in a shocked tone.

“Well who else can I be?”

“No, as in you’re the girl that was sitting next to Key”

“And your point is…?”

“HE WAS FEEDING YOU FOOD?! AND TALKING TO YOU!” he yelled out while pointing at you. You moved his arm out of the way. But you were shocked that he found out. You didn’t know what to say. You didn’t want to ruin the friendship you had with Key but there was no excuse to get out of this messy situation.

“What?” you asked as you tried to brush off the statement. You soon realised that the rest of the other guys plus Key came and they heard what Onew said.

“You! Fraternising with the enemy!” Onew said in an angry tone as he pointed his finger at Key.

“What enemy?” said another boy.

“Onew what are you talking about?” said two of the other guys who seemed to be very confused with what Onew is saying.

“Key is interacting with it!” Onew said while pointing at you.

“You better watch that mouth of yours, before it’s too late to fix, even with plastic surgery.” You threatened him.

Key giggled and all the other guys stared at him.

“Guys, let me explain everything” Key said, “the truth is that Jenny and I have been friends since her first day at our school. I wanted to keep it a secret from you guys, but you guys found out.”

“So all the time where you said that you were studying for exams or jigging school, you were lying and hanging out with noona?” said one of the boys.

Key nodded. “Sorry guys, it’s because I didn’t know if you would object or not”

Christine walked towards you and stood by your side and asked you what was going on.

“They found out Key is our friend.” you told her.

“Oh…”

“Hello there, I’m Jonghyun and you two are…” he said as he walked towards Christine.

“CREEP! You insulted my friend before the movie and started flirting with me and you think that you can be all nice with us now? Pssh” Christine backed away further with a face that showed that she was disgusted by Jonghyun’s action.

The other guys giggled but Onew still kept an angry face.

“I’m going to introduce everyone to one another.” Said Key, “Jenny, Christine this is Minho.” He said as he was pointing to the tall guy who was the quietest of the group.

“This is Jonghyun” he said pointing to the guy who seemed to be the flirtiest amongst them all.

“This is Taemin and he’s the maknae” he said pointing to the guy who seemed to be really cute looking.

“And finally this is Onew, but I’m guessing who’ve already met” he said pointing to the jerk of all jerks.

He then turned to everyone and introduced you and Christine to everyone. They all waved back and smiled except Onew.

“Let’s start again. We’ve all had our misunderstandings. Let’s turn over a new page and create a wonderful new frie-”

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“Let’s start again. We’ve all had our misunderstandings. Let’s turn over a new page and create a wonderful new frie-” I covered his mouth. I couldn’t stand the corniness of it all.

“Sorry oppa but I can’t stand your corniness”

“What! You call him oppa? No fair!” said Jonghyun who started to pout.

“Jonghyun oppa!” I said enthusiastically, I mean I can’t really be angry at them now because we started over again. Maybe I’ll be great friends with them too.

“Jonghyun… Jonghyun oppa” Christine said shyly. Jonghyun heard it and his face lit up and he ran up to her and started to hug her and furiously rubbed his head against her. First she was tensed up by the hug but then she loosened up and was smiling. She was smiling a lot.

All of a sudden, my stomach started to hurt and it looked like Onew was also in the same pain.

“I’m sorry, my stomach really hurts” we said at the same time. I hated it when I said the same thing as him at the same time. It’s so annoying. I didn’t bother giving him a glare. So I ran to the bathroom and so did Onew. I had an urge to beat him to the bathroom. I can’t stand losing to him. It would be so shameful.

After a really long time in the bathroom, I got all the bad stuff out of my system and went out of the bathroom to see Jonghyun and Taemin playing the arcade games and Christine and Minho talking to each other and looking very close to one another. How long was I gone?

“Tofu ah, you took your time.” Key said as he was waiting outside the toilets.

“Sorry” I said to Key but at the same time, someone said it as well I turned and saw that it was Onew. Aigoo… why does he always have to ruin everything? And Key wasn’t even talking to him. Why on earth did he say sorry? Stupid Onew.

“Seriously Onew, Key oppa wasn’t even talking to you. Why on earth did you reply?” Can this guy get anymore stupid?

“What are YOU on about? Key was talking to me.”

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“YES!”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“NO TIMES INFINITY! Hahaha I win!”

The others heard me and Onew arguing and ran over to us.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~