Awkward.....

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

To be honest, I didn’t really see anything. I hope this teaches him a lesson and maybe he can leave me at peace for this whole honeymoon so when we go back to Korea, we can both be happy. All of a sudden images of Onew popped into my head from the time I was looking after him when he had the fever and from the dream where I was laying on the same bed with him. AIGOO! What am I thinking? Stupid Jonghyun, influencing me with his dirty-mindedness. I thought to myself.

I calmed myself down and wore on my clothes. I walked out and saw Onew walking past me. He awkwardly looked at me and continued walked to the bed. I smiled to myself, grabbed my bag and walked to the door.

“Hey, do you want anything? I’m going to buy food to make breakfast.” I asked Onew.

“No, I’m going outside to eat. You… you… you…” Onew stood in his spot and looked around everywhere.

“Sure! Let’s go!” I said enthusiastically as I ran to Onew and pulled him out the hotel room. “I know this really great place to eat, I know that its morning and the thing that we’re eating really isn’t breakfast food but still, it’s really good!”

We finally reached the front of the hotel and I called for a cab. We got into the cab and I gave the driver the place that we’re going on a piece of paper so that it’ll be a surprise for Onew. The driver nodded his head and started driving. It was only 10am but there was already heavy traffic in the streets of Sydney. I stared in awe at the site of it all and everything looked the same but it felt so strange, I felt as if I was a tourist more than a person who grew up here all there life. Onew was staring outside the other window and it looked like he was thinking about something; I took out my camera from my bag and took a photo of Onew. The flash from the camera seemed to have snapped him out of his train of thoughts.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

“It’s ok. You know we should take a lot of pictures today so then people think that we spent a lot of time together.” Onew suggested

“So… you’re saying that for the whole of today, we’re going to be taking pictures together?” I asked, I’m still a little bit still unsure about this.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~