Something isn't right... :S

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

You stood there in the cold and it was getting dark. Luckily you were still wearing Ji Yong’s jacket that he gave you earlier at the airport. You stood there for 10 minutes before a cab pulled up in front of you. Ji Yong came out from the front passenger seat and walked towards you.

“Hey oppa!” you said as you hugged him. You realised that you hugged him and quickly let go. “Um… sorry about that… I must be really tired.” You said awkwardly.

He laughed. “Don’t worry about it, what are friends for?”

He picked up your luggage and placed it into the trunk of the cab. He opened the door for you and led you into the car. He got into the back seat with you but left the middle seat empty and the car started driving off. Little did you know but Onew was watching everything from inside the hotel.

“So what’s up? I thought you were staying at the hotel.”

“Well my stupid husband-”

“Husband?”

“Yeah” you said as you showed him the hand with the ring on it. “I don’t love him though” you said as you puffed up your cheeks.

“Then why did you marry him?”

You realised that you told Ji Yong that you told him that you didn’t love Onew, you didn’t want to blow your cover so you had to lie.

“Oh, that’s not what I meant. When I said I didn’t love him it is because well, I don’t know if I do, lately he seems to be thinking about other things so I decided to give us a break so we can rethink things and then be happily together again.” You said smiling.

“Oh… but you’re a trainee, usually they don’t let you date, let alone marry.”

“My dad is sick and he wanted to walk me down the aisle so the president said yes” you said looking sad.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to-”

“Nah, it’s ok.” The taxi stopped. “Looks like we’re at your apartment.”

“Let’s go in, I’ll carry your stuff in for you. Just stand at the entrance and wait for me”

“Thanks oppa!”

He led you in the apartment building and you both went into the elevator. You both soon reached Ji Yong’s apartment, he opened the door and led you in.

“Nice place you got here”

“Thanks, I’m just renting it though since I’m not staying here for long.”

~~~~~Meanwhile downstairs~~~~~

A taxi pulled up at the apartment building after the taxi that you and Ji Yong were in left. Onew paid the taxi driver and went into the building. 

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

This Jenny is really unbelievable. I change rooms and she doesn’t even bother to try and find me, so much fun this is, I feel like a stalker but I have to make sure she’s safe or else Tiffany noona will kill me. I walked to the elevator and saw that the elevator was going up to level 9. I pressed the button and waited for the elevator. I can’t believe that she’s willing to spend the night with a guy she just met. Doesn’t she know that it’s not safe? I don’t care if he’s going to debut as an idol soon, he can still do bad things to her. But why am I caring? She’s nothing, she should just get punished for her stupid decisions. The ‘ding’ got my off my thoughts and I walked out.

“GET OFF ME! YOU PSYCHO! HELP!” I heard a faint voice coming from an apartment. I recognised the voice and it was Jenny. I quickly ran to the apartment where the sound was coming from. 

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~