Make up and break up?

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

You woke up to see that you were in a hospital. You saw Onew sleeping along with Jay. You sat up and got out of bed. You saw your phone on the table and picked it up. You got 27 missed calls and 9 messages. The missed calls were mostly from Jay, Tiffany and the SHINee members. You opened up your text messages:

To: Tofu noona
From: Mushroom dongsaeng ^^

NOONA! ARE YOU OK? TT.TT I HEARD YOU FAINTED… PLEASE BE OK! ONEW HYUNG IS FREAKING OUT!

To: Jenny <3
From: Key Oppa <3

Jenny-ah~ Aigoo… T_T Why are you sick? You’re not looking after yourself… It hurts me to see you hurt. Please get better~ I’ll visit you at the hospital soon~ Don’t go running around or else I’ll handcuff you with me so you can’t run away. Arasseo? =P

To: My other Tofu <3
From: My only Onew <3

OMG! JENNY! HOW CAN YOU GET SICK AND FAINT?! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN YOU WAKE UP! KILL YOU WITH HUGS! GET BETTER MY DUBU! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 ^^

To: Jenny/Onew’s Tofu
From: JJong oppa ^.~

Hey Jenny! I heard news that you weren’t feeling very well. AISH! You should be resting. I better not be seeing you training for the next week or else I’ll steal you away from Onew hyung. Arasseo?

To: My dongsaeng, Jenny/Tofu
From: The Protector XP

JENNY PARK! YOU BETTER EXPLAIN YOURSELF! HOW DARE YOU GET SICK! YOU SCARED THE HECK OUT OF ME, TIFFANY AND MUM! NO TRAINING FOR YOU!

To: Jenny unni ^-^
From: Sulli ^-^

Jenny unni, I heard that you fainted. TT.TT I hope you get better soon and come back living in the dorms with me. I miss your funniness :( I have to deal with Heechul oppa on my own. SAVE ME UNNI! xD

To: Tofu
From: Harry Potter Freak

JENNY PARK! I LET YOU GO FOR LESS THAN 3 MONTHS AND YOU GO AND GET SICK? >< I told you so. You train too much. Well, get better soon so you can be refreshed for out final exams ever!

To: Tofu
From: Minho

Jenny-ah, please don’t get sick again… Christine is angry at me because I didn’t look after you properly. I’m sorry... Lplease get better soon.

To: Jenny
From: President Lee

Dear Jenny,

I hope that you get better. While I’m trying to resolve your incident, I would like for you to not come and train. Until this matter is resolved, you are no longer a SM trainee. Your status as trainee is on hiatus. Please get better soon so we can resolve this matter as soon as possible.

You read the last message and dropped your phone on the ground. You ran outside and saw Key, Taemin, Jonghyun, Tiffany, Minho and Christine but you continued running. Tears from your eyes kept flowing down no matter how much you tried to hold it in. The others saw you and tried to chase after you but you hid from them. You walked out to the garden and walked into the bushes. You weren’t wearing shoes so your feet started to bleed but you didn’t care. You sat down on the dead leaves and curled yourself up into a ball. You were thinking back to what happened just before you fainted.

~~~~~When you were running out~~~~~

Key, Taemin, Jonghyun, Tiffany, Minho and Christine were chasing after you when you were running away but soon lost you. They then decided to go back to your hospital room to wake up Onew and Jay. When they walked in, they saw your phone on the ground. Christine picked up the phone and read the message.

“I can’t believe it…” Christine was shocked when she saw that you might not be a trainee anymore.

“What is it?” Minho grabbed the phone and read the message. He showed the phone to the others.

“How can this be? What incident? How can they do this to Jenny? That’s not fair.” Said Key. He was angry because he knew that you’ve been training so hard and for it to be ruined just because of a little incident is not fair for you.

Onew woke up from all the commotion and walked over to the others. “Hey, what’s everyone doing?”

Everyone looked at Onew and then the phone. Key hesitantly handed the phone to Onew. Onew read it and he dropped the phone. You looked over to your bed and saw that you weren’t there.

“Where’s Jenny?!” Onew yelled out.

Everyone looked at Onew. “Look, calm down. It’s probably just a misunderstanding. But for now, don’t tell Jay oppa.” Tiffany whispered to Onew. Everyone else heard and nodded their head.

“I have to find Jenny. I’ll bring her back. If Jay hyung asks, I took her out for a walk.” Onew quickly ran outside.

“Oppa…” Onew turned around to see Krystal.

“Krystal, Jenny isn’t in her room, I have to go” Onew turned around but Krystal grabbed his arm.

“Oppa, I have to show you something. It has something to do with the incident.” Onew quickly turned around.

“What? What do you know about it?” Onew grabbed Krystal’s shoulders. Krystal rolled up her sleeve and showed Onew the bruise. Onew’s eyes widened from shock.

“What… happened?” Onew continued to stare at the watch.

“Jenny did this.”

“She wouldn’t” Onew shook his head.

“Well she did. You’ll have to deal with it oppa.” Krystal covered up the bruise and said bluntly to Onew. “You should forget such a violent person like her, a person like her isn’t good for you.”

“No, you’re wrong. She’s all I need. I don’t need anything else.”

“Right, but her career is on the line. I honestly think that she would choose fame over you… anyday.”

“You’re lying.”

“No, Jenny did do this. All I did was slap her and she did this. But my career isn’t the one that is on the line but you can help her, you can make her a SM trainee again.” Krystal said, her voice was cold and evil.

“What?” Onew gritted his teeth and he clenched his fist.

“Break up with Jenny and be with me.” Krystal smirked. “I’ll just go and tell President Lee that it was all. just. a. big. misunderstanding and that it wasn’t Jenny but someone else.”

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

“Break up with Jenny and be with me. I’ll just go and tell President Lee that it was all. just. a. big. misunderstanding and that it wasn’t Jenny but someone else.” Krystal said to me. She was so different from before, she used to be nice. What happened?

“You used to be nice. What happened?”

Krystal laughed. “I was never nice. There’s something called acting. Something I’ve mastered ages ago.”

“I won’t do it.”

Krystal crossed her arms and circled around me. “I guess I should give you some thinking time. How about next week? You would have had all the fun you could with her, and then you can throw her away like trash.”

“DON’T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT JENNY!”

“Oh, you can be feisty. I like.” Krystal slipped a note into my pocket.

If you love her, you’ll let her continue training. You wouldn’t want to be the reason why Jenny’s dreams were smashed into smithereens would you? Think over this properly sweetie. Answer me soon or her dreams go down the drain. Don’t say I didn’t warm.

Love Krystal xoxoxo

I scrunched up the paper and threw it in the bin. I can’t believe she was the one who did this. All just tobe with me? Her words kept replaying in my head. I couldn’t stand it. I decided to run into the bushes to have some quiet time to myself. I was walking through the bushes when I saw Jenny curled up in a ball. I saw that her feet were bleeding.

“Jenny!” I quickly ran to her.

“Oppa…” she looked sad. “I didn’t expect for you to find me so quickly. I’m never going to play hide and seek with you.” she smiled. I could tell that it was fake and her eyes were full of pain. It hurt me so much to see her in this state.

“Your feet are bleeding, let’s get them bandaged before Jay hyung kills me.” I tried my best to smile. She smiled back.

“I know about what happened. Don’t worry, I’ll protect you. Whether you like it or not.” I carried her out to the open air and I piggybacked her. She didn’t say anything for a while but it wasn’t an awkward silence.

“Do the others know?”

“They’re the ones who told me.”

“Oh…” her voice sounded like she was disappointed.

“Don’t worry, you’re going to debut no matter what. But for now, since you’re not a trainee, I’m going to take you out on as many dates as possible before I lose the chance to.” I held her more tightly.

“Thank you oppa…” she rested her head on my shoulder. “So… where are we going?” her voice sounded much happier. I decided that I should be happy for her too.

“Hm… we’ll go to KFC. Like our first date.”

“Yeah, that was fun. You bought so much. KFC in Australia is more expensive you know.”

I laughed at what she said. She’s so cute. “And… we’ll take a lot of pictures and this time, we will make sure that it’s taking pictures not filming.” She laughed.

“Yeah, and I’ll take you Lotte World and make you ride every ride there is!”

“You better not chicken out Jenny”

“Ahahaha, chicken.” Jenny then stretched out her left arm.

“Our wedding ring finally has a true meaning.”

“Yeah, it’s about time it had meaning.” We finally reached her room and saw that everyone was waiting for us.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~