We Got Married: Onny Couple

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

You sat there waiting for the people to come. You decided not to waste your time so you started to write lyrics down. You were going through the lyrics and suddenly a bunch of people came in with cameras and were filming.

“Anneonghaseyo, anneonghaseyo.” You stood up and bowed to everyone.

“Anneonghaseyo Jenny-sshi. We’re here to film for you variety show.” Said one of the staff.

“Yes, I’ve heard about that. Excuse me, but what variety show is this?”

“I’m sorry, you’ll have to wait and see. Please get dressed and we’ll take you somewhere” said the PD.

You did what you were told. You cleaned up and got changed into comfortable clothing. You were wearing black skinny jeans, a plain white shirt with a leather jacket on top. You wore on a hat and a pair of converse shoes and you were ready to go. You got into the van and the PD signalled you that filming has started.

“So what are you feeling right now about this?” the writer asked.

“Well, I honestly don’t know. It’s my second variety show now. I’m hoping to have more laughing than crying in this show.” You let out a laugh. Things got quiet and awkward.

“This is awkward…” you let out a faint laugh. “Is this Family Outing?” You asked.

The writer didn’t answer you.

“Is this… Idol Army?” still no answer from the writer.

“Hello Baby?” you then laughed, “whoa, imagined if I was to look after a baby. The baby would turn out very clumsy wouldn’t it? It would have the baby effect?” you asked. This caused the staff to laugh and you laughed along.

“Is this… We Got Married?” you paused a little bit. “This can’t be We Got Married.” You paused again. “Don’t the people know they’re going to be on the show if it was?” you rested your chin on your hand and stared out the window. You finally reached the destination and it was at a park. You stepped out the van and you started walking.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

The staff told me to walk to the playground area, I followed there directions. As I was walking to the playground area, the cameraman was following me.

“Is that the playground area you were talking about?” I said to the cameraman as I pointed to the playground. He nodded and I continued walking.

“So this might be Hello Baby.” I said to the camera. I then looked into the camera and said, “If this really is Hello Baby, I’d like to apologise to the baby’s parents because I don’t think I can look after the baby without making it weird.” I finally reached the playground and saw a mailbox.

“Oh, is this for me?” I asked. The cameraman nodded his head and I opened the mailbox and took out an envelope. I opened it slowly and took out a note. I had to read it out loud.

“CONGRATULATIONS!” I yelled out causing many people to stare at me. I looked at them and smiled. “Sorry, there was an exclamation mark.” Everyone laughed and I continued reading. “You are now married.” I laughed. “Wahh… I knew this was We Got Married. I knew it all along.”

“Since you are now married, you must go and find your husband.” I was surprised. “Aren’t I meant to find my husband first then get married?” I laughed in disbelief. I continued reading.

“Your first mission for today is to find your husband, there have been clues placed around this area for you to find your husband. On the other hand, your husband is also trying to find you. If you two can’t find each other by 12PM then, it will all be over. Good luck!” I scratched my head in confusion. “Wait, so I’m not yet officially married? I have to go and find my husband now?”

All of a sudden an envelope popped out in front of me, I took it and read it out loud. “First clue: From the swings go North until you reach a shop. Your next clue is there.” I quickly went ran to the swings, I stood there trying to figure out which way north was. I looked around to see if there was a compass thingy drawn on the ground and to my amazement, I saw and arrow pointing North. I ran in the direction that the arrow was pointing. I slowed down so that the camera man and staff could catch up.

“Jenny-sshi, who do you think your husband is?” asked one of the staff.

“Um… I’m not really sure. I just hope that he isn’t younger than me because then that means I have to be mature around him and I don’t want to. I hope that he isn’t strict or anything. I wouldn’t want that either, I’m hoping that he’s funny, that’s all.”

I had to cross the road and run, after some time, I finally reached the destination and it was one of those shops that sold really cute stuff so I decided to walk in. “Since, I believe that I can find him by 12 noon, I’m going to get us couple watches.” I walked in and saw two watches that were both yellow. One had half a heart on it, and the other had the remaining half, so that when you put them together, it makes a heart. I paid for the watch and walked out the store to the mailbox. I took out the envelope and read out loud.

“Your are to go to the café and buy your husband his coffee. The worker will then give you your next clue.”

I decided to go to the café store that was across the street. I walked over to the café and I was really unsure of which on to buy.

“Should I buy him a cappuccino?”

“An espresso?”

“Does he even like coffee?”

“What if he doesn’t like coffee?” I was starting to worry.

“Should I buy water then?”

“But on the clue, it said coffee.” I talked to myself. I bit my bottom lip and decided to buy a milk coffee. The worker gave me coffee and the clue. I bowed and said “Thank you very much. I hope your business does well.”

I walked out the café holding the coffee in my hand and the couple watches in the other; I couldn’t open the clue so I sat down on a bench. I placed the coffee on the ground and took out the clue.

“Was choosing the coffee hard?” I read out.

“Yes, it’s confusing. Next time, he’s coming with me.” I answered myself.

“Your next clue is to find him for real this time. He’s in the DDM mall. He is on the 3rd floor. We hope you find him!” I read out.

“DDM mall?” I asked. “Isn’t that really big? Oh, how do I get there?”

“Subway” answered the writer.

After getting lost, we finally reached the subway. I got in and I found another camera crew on the train.

“Oh! There’s another camera crew here!” I pointed out. “Could they be following my husband?” I walked closer to the where the camera people were and saw BEAST sunbae filming something. “Is one of the BEAST sunbae my husband?” I asked looking very shocked. They probably heard me because Gi Kwang sunbae turned around and looked at me.

“Oh! It’s Jenny-sshi!” Gi Kwang sunbae walked over to me and pulled me out of the crowd.

“Anneonghaseyo.” I bowed to everyone and they bowed back.

“Why are you taking the subway Jenny-sshi?” asked Doo Joon sunbae.

“Um… I’m actually finding my husband?” As soon as I said that, they stared at me looking surprised. “Oh, I mean I’m on We Got Married. I have to find my husband in order to make it official.” Everyone made and ‘O’ shape with their mouths and nodded their heads.

“I’m your husband!” said Jun Hyung sunbae.

“Really?” I asked. Is he my husband? That wasn’t so hard to find.

“No, Jenny-sshi, he’s just joking. We’re actually filming BEAST Almighty.” Doo Joon pointed at the camera crew and the two camera crews filmed each other.

“Ah… I see. Well I have to go now, it’s my stop. Bye sunbae” I bowed to the members.

“Good luck in finding your husband!” They yelled to me as I was about to leave.

“Thank you!” I yelled back.

“Jenny Hwaiting!” was the last thing they said before I got out of the train. I waved to them as the train left the station.

“Hm… DDM mall. Where can that be?” I said to myself. I walked over to a map and looked to see if I can find DDM mall. I located it on the map and looked at my watch.

“Ok, it’s 10am, I still have two hours to find him.” I started power walking because I didn’t want to spill the coffee.

“Hubby! I’m coming!” I said out loud.

I finally reached the mall and walked in. The fans recognised me and started taking pictures. A few asked me to sign autographs and take pictures with them. I didn’t really mind it because well, I don’t want my fans to have a misunderstanding that I didn’t want to take pics with them.

I finished taking pictures and signing autographs and continued walking to find my virtual husband. It had been 30 minutes and I still haven’t found him. I wasn’t going to lose hope though and then suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulders.

“Oh! It’s you!”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

“Hyung! Hyung! Jin Ki hyung, wake up!” I rubbed my eyes and sat up on my bed, I looked at the clock and it was only 9am, so I laid back down on my bed.

“Hyung! Wake up! You’re filming a variety show today. Manager hyung called and said that you’re going to be on We Got Married.” Said Taemin as he was shaking me.

“EH?!” I quickly got out of bed. “We got married?”

I was shocked. Why does is feel like I’m going to go through another arranged marriage? I can’t cope being close with another girl. I want to be with Jenny. I don’t want any girl, I want Jenny; I looked at the ring dangling on the necklace and kissed it.

“Hyung, you’re still obviously in love with Jenny noona. Now that you’ve told us what really happened, I think Jenny noona is going to forgive you.”

“Right, but I have to go on a show and be ‘married’ to a girl who I don’t even like.”

“Right… you thought like that about Jenny noona and now you’re totally in love with her.” I gave Taemin a death glare and he backed away. “I mean, you’re not going to fall for this girl… I have to go.” Taemin turned around and quickly ran out.

I let out a sigh and slowly wore on my clothes.

“Hyung! The car is coming in 10 minutes!” Jonghyun yelled out.

“OK!” Aish, I can’t believe that I have to go and do this, can’t Jonghyun take my place? He’s the one that’s never had a girlfriend. He’d like this more than I do. I lazily walked outside to see everyone crowding the computer.

“What are you guys doing?” I walked over to them to see what all the fuss was about is.

“Oh, we’re reading something…” said Taemin, keeping his eyes glued on the computer screen.

“Something about you and Jenny!” said Key excitedly. Since the day that I told them what really happened, everything turned back to the way it was a few years ago. I think all the hatred from last year is gone.

“Eh? Something about me and Jenny?” I got more curious. “Let me see.”

Taemin got off the seat and I sat down. “They got married?” This doesn’t sound right. Did people really find out about our marriage? This is will be scandalous. I decided to read the whole article.

Recently, we’ve seen the pairing up of SNSD’s Seohyun and CNBlue’s Jong Hwa; F(x)’s Victoria and 2PM’s Nickhun and the most famous couple BEG’s Gain and 2AM’s Jo Kwon. Now we’re going to see another idol couple, Jenny Park and SHINee’s Onew. We’ve all heard of the rumours going between the two that they have dated before but could those rumours all be because of the show?

Both YG and SM have released statements saying that the two will start their first filming today and YG said that Jenny has been kept in the dark about it.
                                     “Jenny has no idea who she is getting ‘married’ to. We didn’t even tell her that she was going to be on the show and she actually is going to find out when she’s filming it. When you are reading this, Jenny is probably filming for the show right now.”

YG sure has he way of surprising his artists. Let’s support this couple and hope that they’ll give us as much laughter as much as the other couples do.

“Congratulations hyung, you get to be with Jenny and do couple things with her and none of it will look suspicious.” Said Jonghyun.

“Yeah! I’m so happy!”

“Hyung! The car is here!” said Minho.

I quickly ran out of the dorm and impatiently waiting for the elevator. I finally reached the car and jumped in. There were some people who were filming. I bowed at the staff and waited there patiently before they could start filming. They told me that I was getting ‘married’ to Jenny and I acted surprised because I already knew I was going to be with Jenny. My insides felt like they were churning inside me.

They signalled me and told me that the camera was rolling.

“So how do you feel knowing that you’ll get married to Jenny?” the writer asked.

“Um… I’m looking forward to it. Jenny is really cool so I’m really excited that I’m going to be her husband.”

After some driving we finally reached the DDM mall. I remember filming Hello Baby here, good times, good times. I got out of the car and stood there until a mailbox appeared out of nowhere.

“Oh! Magic mailbox?” I pulled out the letter from inside the mailbox.

“Mission card?” I flipped over the card and read it out loud. “Your wife’s mission was to find you. Your mission is to find her. Her last mission is to go and find you on the 3rd level of the mall. Make sure to be there!”

“Wait, she’s meant to find me?” I asked myself out loud. “Isn’t it a bit too much?” “I guess I should get going, if I know Jenny like I do, then I know she’ll die of curiosity.”

I walked into the mall and was spotted by many fans. I bowed to all of them and went straight to the elevator. It was pretty crowded because of the crew. There were some other people in there and some girls were taking pictures of me. I bowed at them and looked down at the ground.

“Oppa, I’m a big fan!” said one of the girls.

“Ah, thank you very much.” I smiled and bowed again. “Please support me and my wife on We Got Married”

Some of the girls gasped and some squealed. We finally reached the 3rd level and I got out. I bowed to everyone in the elevator and exited.

“Onew oppa and his wife fighting!” yelled out the girls.

“Thank you!” I bowed at them one last time and went off to find Jenny.

I’ve been looking around for about an hour and I haven’t seen Jenny anywhere. I walked to the food court and knew that if it was Jenny, she’ll probably go to KFC. As I was walking to the food court and one of the staff handed me an envelope. I opened it and pulled out the card. “Your wife is now in the building!” “Is my wife Elvis Presley?” I said to the camera.

“Go and buy her coffee that she’ll like.” Easy. I knew exactly what type of coffee that Jenny liked. I walked to one of the stores and bought iced milk coffee. After paying for the coffee, I bowed and walked away to try and find Jenny. I had been walking sometime, I found a camera crew walking around the store, I instantly knew that it was Jenny. I quickly ran towards her, I saw her frantically looking around. I finally reached the camera crew and I placed my fingers on my lips. “Shh…”

I walked snuck up to Jenny and tapped her shoulder. She quickly turned around. Her reaction was really cute, she looked shocked and surprised at the same time. I saw that she was wearing a chain with our wedding ring dangling on it. I smiled.

“Oh! It’s you!” she said as she pointed at me.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~