Phonecall ^^

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~ Next morning~~~~~

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

*I don’t want to be without you girl majimak insaneun jeobeodugil barae*

I woke up hearing a phone ring. It was Jenny’s phone; I turned around and saw Jenny sleeping next to me. She was only centimetres away from me; my heart was pounding so fast. I took a deep breath and stared at Jenny, the way she sleeps is cute. I put my head a little bit forward and was about to kiss her.

“You like me don’t you?” she said without opening her eyes. I flinched and closed my eyes and turned the other way. “Hello?”

Jenny was speaking on the phone with someone. She sat up on the bed and got out of bed; she turned around to me and covered the phone.

“Don’t worry, I didn’t you if that’s what you were thinking, and nothing happened, I put pillows in the middle so you don’t have to worry.” She turned around and walked to the TV room.

Why do I feel so used? My thoughts went back to when I was about to kiss Jenny, I was so close yet so far. My heart started beating really quickly. These feelings aren’t going away are they? This is really getting on my nerves now. I want to kiss her but I can’t. Aish!

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

My phone woke me up. Who on earth would be calling me at this hour? I decided not to pick it up and hoped that the person would just stop calling. I then felt the bed move and slightly opened up one of my eyes. I saw Onew with his eyes closed and he his lips were heading my way. I might have seemed calm outside but inside I was freaking out, my heart was like a V8 racing car and I was screaming to myself. I really wanted to kiss him but then I freaked out and ruined the moment.

“You like me don’t you?” I kept my eyes closed just in case I completely lose it and kiss him, if I keep my eyes close, at least I don’t have to look into his eyes at such a close distance.

He flinched and his expression was a mixed of shocked, scared and anxious, it was kind of… cute actually. I picked up my phone and saw that I got a missed call from Jay oppa. Oh crap! If I don’t call him back, I’m going to hear nagging when I get home.

------Phone call------

Me: Hello?
Jay: Jenny-ah! Oppa called you but you didn’t pick up! What were you doing? You weren’t hurt were you?
Me: No, oppa just relax, *I sat up on the bed and got out* I’m on my honeymoon can’t you just leave me with my husband?
Jay: But you’re my baby sister and I don’t care if you’re saving the world, you have to have time for me.
Me: Oppa, just wait a minute, I have to do something. *I turned around to Onew and covered the phone*

“Don’t worry, I didn’t you if that’s what you were thinking, and nothing happened, I put pillows in the middle so you don’t have to worry.” I said to Onew. I walked to the TV room.

Me: Oppa, so how are you? How’s trainee life?
Jay: I’m doing fine and I’m debuting soon. Well… that’s what Park Jin Young hyung said.
Me: Ah… Jay oppa… AJA! AJA! HWAITING! *I punch my fist in the air* Yeah!
Jay: You punched your fist in the air didn’t you?
Me: Me? Psh… No… What are you talking about?
*In the background*: YAH! LET ME TALK TO JENNY! I’M HER UNNI! LET ME TALK TO HER!
                                Jay: Aish! You’re so annoying I’m talking to my BLOOD sister! She’s just your sister in law!
                                Me: Tiffany?
Jay: Whatever Jenny, anyways, I have to go and practice now. Bye Tofu!
Me: Bye Grandpa! *I heard Jay oppa arguing with Tiffany unni on the other end*

------End of Phone call------

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~