Bye 4 now, not 4eva.

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

After playing with the other kids in the orphanage, you and Key left.

“Jenny ah you want me to take you home?”

“Yeah, but let’s go to SM first, I have a few people to say goodbye to first.”

“Goodbye? I thought you could come back, everything was cleared up.” Key looked upset.

“It is, I just don’t want to be a SM trainee, it just doesn’t fit my style and I feel that if people already think wrong of me, let them be, I’m not the one who is judging.”

“Is it because of Onew?”

You paused a little and let out a sigh. “Honestly, a part of it is yes.” There was a sad silence. You tried to lighten the mood.

“At least it’s not you. If I had things my way, I’d kidnap you and make you audition with me for YG Entertainment.” You joked. Key tried to laugh along with you but the thought of you not being there was hard for him.

You finally reached the SM dorms and walked in. You were first tackled by Sulli.

“Unni! You’re better! So when are you coming back to training? Heechul oppa is killing me; you have to save me from him.”

“Sulli ah, unni… unni won’t be coming back to train here, I’ll be auditioning for another company.”

“What?! Why? No. No, you can’t do that! We’re meant to debut in the same group. You can’t do that!”

“I’m sorry, it’s just that it doesn’t suit my style of music. Me, debuting wasn’t even certain yet. I’m just here to say goodbye, but hey, it’s not forever, like the Terminator always says it, I’ll be back.” You imitated the terminator.

“Is it because of Onew oppa?” Sulli asked suddenly.

“It used to be, but not anymore. How do you know?”

“Krystal and Onew oppa have made it quite noticeable. Well, you should say goodbye to all the other trainees, we’ll miss you Jenny unni.”

Sulli linked arms with you and dragged you away. Key followed behind trying to link arms with you but Sulli was running so quickly towards the dorms. You finally reached the SHINee dorms. You hesitated before knocking on the door. Taemin opened the door and gave a big hug.

“Jenny noona, I heard the horrible news, Onew hyung doesn’t deserve you.”

“Aish, what happened to Tofu noona?”

“Oh… sorry…” Taemin smiled widely at you. You smiled back, showing your eye smile. “Tofu noona, come in, Onew hyung isn’t here, so it’s alright.” Taemin pulled you in and Sulli and Key followed.

“Jenny!” Jonghyun and Minho yelled out as they ran up to you. Minho hugged you tightly before being pulled off by Jonghyun. Jonghyun then pulled you in for a hug. He didn’t let go.

“Um… Jonghyun…”

“No, I want to hug you, you’re mine!”

“OMG! IT’S JAY OPPA!” you yelled out loudly. Jonghyun quickly let go and looked around. Everyone laughed and Jonghyun’s face went red. “That’s not funny guys, I’m genuinely scared of him. I almost had a heart attack.”

“Serves you right for trying to hog her.” Sulli pulled you back.

“I think I should tell all you guys the news. Since everyone is here.” you looked to the ground and looked back up. “All of you know about the previous accusations that have been made towards me and all of you know that I didn’t do anything wrong and that’s the most important thing; getting rid of the dirt on my name. I’ve decided to leave SM entertainment and try out for YG entertainment.”

Taemin, Jonghyun and Minho were all shocked at the news. You paused to give them a reassuring look.

“This won’t ruin our relationship or anything, you guys will still see me at school and you guys will still be the kingkas at school, you guys will still be the great friends that will always be there for me, make sure I’m the first to know you’re comeback songs alright?” you joked but your eyes were full of tears and your vision was blurred, soon tears were flowing down your cheeks.

Everyone huddled around you and hugged you. You wiped away the tears and took out an envelope from your bag. Everyone stared at it, you handed it to Key.

“Oppa, can you please give this to Onew. Inside are the divorce papers. I mean, it wasn’t a real marriage, might as well break it off. I need to date somebody too.”

“Jenny, are you sure?” Key asked you.

“Sure, I’m sure. Now, I have to go. It’s almost audition time.” Everyone gave you a hug and you swore you saw Jonghyun’s eyes go watery. You were about to leave the dorm when you saw everyone look upset. “Yah! I’m not going off to war, stop crying. I’ll try my best. Hwaiting!” you smiled and quickly turned around before anyone could see you cry. I lied. Someone did see you cry, they were hurt by every word you said especially when you handed Key the envelope.

------------------------

The title was actually how the real Jenny would sign off her blogs, I was actually stuck on the title until i read her blog. xP