YOU?!

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

Both of you noticed it was one another and both of your and his eyes filled up with anger.

“YOU!” both of you screamed out at the same time.

“I REFUSED TO MARRY IT!” you both yelled at the same time while pointing at one another and looking at your parents.

“ARE YOU CALLING ME AN IT?” both of you yelled at one another. Both of you made your way out the door. But then fought with each other to see who got out the door first. You stepped on his foot and he winced in pain and stared at you as you stuck your tongue out at him and walked out. Jay excused himself.

The parents stared at the two children in shock.

“Well… I have a feeling that everything will turn out just right.” Your dad assured the other parents.

“Yes, I agree, I mean, my wife and I hated each other at the start but then we loved each other after we got to know each other more and more.” Said Onew’s dad as he hugged his wife.

Meanwhile, you were outside getting fresh air; you were sitting on the edge of the fountain letting your feet touch the water. Then you heard footsteps coming your way and turned around and kicked the person. The guy seemed to be in a lot of pain because you hit him ‘where it hurts the most’ and because he was in the foetal position. You walked over to the guy to check if he was ok.

“Are you ok? I’m so sor-” you turned him over and saw his face. It was Onew and you smiled. “I’m so sorry that I didn’t kick you harder.” You said as you stood up and put your shoes back on. Onew seemed to have recovered and stood up and walked towards you.

“YAH! I WAS TRYING TO TALK TO YOU IN A CIVILISED MANNER BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN’T BE CIVILISED!” Onew said shouting at you.

“Do you want to die?” you asked him.

“No, I just want to talk; I honestly don’t want to argue with you right now.” Onew said. You didn’t want to let your guard down but you said yes.

“What is it?”

“Look Jenny, I now you hate me and I hate you but I really need you to marry me, or fake marry me anyways.”

“Why should I? Our lives are going to be ruined if we do.”

Onew walked towards you and held your hands. You were shocked. “Look… my dad made a deal with me, if I don’t marry you, I’ll have to quit being a trainee and my life as a singer is ruined. Please… if it’s not for me, do it for your father.” You looked at Onew and you were surprised that he mentioned your father.

“Yah! Don’t put my father into this!” you screamed at him. He looked at you with tears in his eyes and he knelt down in front of you.

“Please… I know I shouldn’t, but please, I really need you to do this.” You didn’t know what to say, but you remembered back to your father when he was so happy to hear that you would get married. You nodded your head and Onew jumped up with joy and hugged you really tightly and then he started swinging from side to side and you hugged him back. Both of you enjoyed the moment without even realising until you heard someone clear their throat. You both snapped out of the ‘moment’ and quickly let go of one another. You both gave each other a disgusted look.

“I didn’t know you two were dating before this marriage was arranged.” Said Onew’s mum as she was giggling.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“I didn’t know you two were dating before this was marriage was arranged.” Onew’s mum was giggling.

“Please, it’s not wha-” I felt someone hug me from behind and they rested their head on my shoulders which sent shivers down my spine. They interrupted me. I looked up and saw that it was Onew; our faces were only centimetres apart.

“Yeah umma, sorry I didn’t tell you earlier, that argument we had earlier was because we broke up with one another because we heard that we were going to get married so now that we found out we were to marry each other, we were so happy.” Onew said while smiling.

“That’s such a great love story; imagine telling that to my grandkids.” Said my mum. I can’t believe she said that. I coughed really loudly.

“Sweetie, are you ok?” Onew said to me. That voice gave me goose bumps. I gave him a “what-the-heck” look. He then whispered into my ear, “Just play along alright? We both want our parents to be happy so let’s just play along and give them what they want.” I nodded.

“Aigoo… they’re already so lovey dovey with one another, already agreeing on things, this is going to be great!” said the parents.

“Umma, appa, Mr and Mrs Park, if you don’t mind, I’ll take Jenny to the car, I think she’s getting cold.” Onew said as he bowed and he led me towards his car.

I saw Jay run after us but dad stopped him. The look on Jay’s face was so funny. I started to giggle a little bit.

“What are you laughing about?” Onew asked in and irritated voice.

“Your face.” I said as I started to run away from him.

“Oh really?” he said as he started to chase you.

“I’m sorry,” I said as I stopped to catch my breath. “That your face is so funny looking!” I said as I started running again. He started chasing me again and I ran not knowing where I was going, I’m so glad that I was wearing my converse shoes otherwise I would be a hell lot pain. Onew seemed to have caught up to me and tackled me to the ground. He landed on top of me and well; let’s just say it looked very awkward. But then Onew kissed me. I was in shock and didn’t even move. He quickly got up and helped me up.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU -” I then turned to the direction where he was looking and saw both our parents and Jay staring at us. Jay oppa looked really scary. I think his over protectiveness just went into overdrive. “You pabo” I said softly as I hit Onew’s chest, “you could have gotten hurt and then how are we going to have our wedding?”

Onew was shocked. “Oh… oh… mi… mianhe…” he stuttered as he scratched the back of his head.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

I saw my parents coming this way; I had to do something quickly so it looked like we weren’t trying to kill each other. I did something very weird. I kissed Jenny. My lips crashed onto Jenny’s. My heart was beating so fast and I swear it skipped several beats. I stared into her eyes, they were so hypnotising. I finally snapped out of it and got up and pulled her up.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU-” I signalled to Jenny that our parents were here. She soon caught on. About time, gosh she’s so slow. “You pabo” she said in a soft tone. I swear my heart kind of melted when I heard it, “you could have gotten hurt and then how we going to have our wedding?”

I was so surprised she said that. “Oh… oh… mi… mianhe…” I couldn’t get any proper words out of my mouth because I was so distracted by Jenny’s voice.

“Aw…. That is so cute. They care for each other so much.” my mum said as she nudged Jenny’s mum. The two mothers nodded their heads and looked at our dads who also nodded their heads whereas as Jenny’s brother was furiously shaking his head.

“What is mum?” Jenny asked.

“Well, all the parents have decided that your wedding will be on Sunday!”

“WHAT?!” Jenny and I shouted at the same time.

“Well, we saw you two lovebirds and we decided the earlier the better since you don’t need any more time getting to know each other.”

“But!” Jenny and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and realised that if we don’t agree than our cover will be blown.

“I… I… I… haven’t even gotten a wedding dress yet.” Jenny stuttered. She looked so cute when she stuttered. AISH! What am I saying? AISH! I must be really sick.

“You don’t have to worry about it Jenny, your mother-in-law and I have got it all organised and all you got to do is show up, ok?”

“Yes mum.” Jenny said, looking defeated.

“You two must be very tired, Onew, why don’t you drive Jenny home.” Asked Jenny’s mum. I don’t get it, her mother is so nice yet Jenny is so annoying.

“It’s alright mum, I’ll drive Jenny home.” Offered Jenny’s brother.

“Nonsense! These two should spend more time together.” Jenny’s mum said as she slapped the guy’s arm. He seemed angry; he seems so overprotective of her.

My mum started to push Jenny and me towards the car. When we reached the car, I walked over to the driver’s side and saw that my mum gave me a very scary look. I knew what it meant and I quickly ran over to the passenger’s side and opened the door for and helped her in. I got into the car and started to drive.

“You can drop me off at the bus stop.” Said Jenny.

“I can’t, if my mum finds out that I didn’t take you home then I’m in big trouble. Where do you want to go? I’ll take you there so then at least I have a reason to drop you off.”

“Gosh, I’m just going to eat some chicken at KFC” when she said KFC, my eyes lit up and I couldn’t stop smiling.

“Let me guess… you’re smiling like an idiot cause you like KFC too?”

“Did you just call me an idiot?” I replied in a mean tone.

“I don’t blame you, I really like KFC, wait, make it that I LOVE KFC” she said while laughing. I was shocked, I found another fried chicken lover? But why does it have to be her? Why does it have to be the person that I hate the most right now? Her laugh… it’s so… so…

“Yah! You just passed KFC!” Jenny screamed out.

“No! I’m taking you home so you can eat it at my house.”

“I don’t want to eat at your house; I especially don’t want to eat with you.” She replied as she puffed up her cheeks and turned and faced the window.

“Fine! You’re just going to use up my oxygen anyways.”

“As if, I want to share it with you anyways.”

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~

“As if, I want to share it with you anyways.” You said.

“Good.” Replied Onew.

The trip home was long because the hotel was like a 45minute drive and that’s not including traffic. It started to rain and you really liked the rain because it always seemed to calm you down. Next thing you knew, you fell asleep. Onew reached your house.

“Yah, yah! Wake up!” Onew said as he poked you. You didn’t wake up, you just moved around and went back to sleep. “Annoying girl, wake up!” Onew yelled out.

“Oppa!” you said as you pouted. “I’m trying to sleep, let me sleep training is really tiring, let me sleep…” you said before you drifted off to sleep again.

“Whoa, I can’t believe this girl” Onew decided to drive you to his house. He carried you in but it was still raining and Onew got really wet because he was carrying you in and the trip from the car to the front door is very far.

You woke up and first you thought it was a dream and you smile because the bed was really comfy. Then suddenly you felt arms wrapping themselves on your waist. You turned around and kicked the person off the bed.

“YAH! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!” you screamed at the top of your lungs.

The person whined in pain and you looked over to the side of the bed and saw Onew on the floor. He didn’t respond to you.