Let's forget about it

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

“NOONA! WE SAW THE-” Everyone stared at Taemin with a death glare. Taemin hesitated. “OMO! YOUR FEET! WHAT HAPPENED?”

Jay was the first one there. “Jenny Park! What on earth do you think you’re doing?”

“Sorry oppa, I was running away from Onew and I wasn’t careful.” You bit your bottom lip hoping Jay would believe you.

“Aish! No training for you. I don’t want to see you training. Now let me bandage your feet.” Jay took you off Onew and placed you on the bed.

“I’ll go and get the first aid kit.” Onew ran out and came back with a first aid kit and a big role of bandage.

“Yah, are you trying to mummify me?” you laughed.

“Yeah hyung, don’t wrap up Jenny noona’s pretty face.” Taemin put on a worried face and you pinched his cheeks.

“Aigoo… my mushroom dongsaeng is worried his tofu noona.”

You were soon bandaged up and the doctor said that you’d be discharged in three days. It was night time and everyone went home except for Jay who had to be kicked out. You laid in bed, confused about what happened. You took your phone and read the message again.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

So this is how my life is going to be? All my hard work is going to go down the drain? All of it is going to disappear? Tears were blurring my vision. My lips were trembling. Next thing I knew, I was crying. Aish! I shouldn’t be crying. Dad wouldn’t be happy if he saw me crying. Daddy, I’m sorry that you have to see me cry, I tried to cry in secret but you can see me cry. I’m sorry I’m putting you through this. Please don’t worry about me dad, just look after me from above.

I wiped my tears with the sleeves of my jumper. I laid down in bed staring at the ceiling while listening to my iPod. I soon fell asleep.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

I was training for my debut but I kept thinking about Jenny. I was thinking that I should call Jenny to check on her. I picked up the phone but then someone was calling me, I looked at the caller ID. It was Krystal, why do I have a feeling I’m not looking forward to this phone call.

-----Phone call-----

Me: What do you want?
Krystal: So what is your decision?
Me: You said you’d give me a week.
Krystal: I did. I lied. I want an answer now.
Me: Look, how about you leave Jenny and me alone for a week
Krystal: And then what?
Me: *hesitating* then… then… I’ll leave her…
Krystal: Excellent, it’s a done deal. Until you leave her, I’ll just stick to the story I have. Remember, the quicker the better. Bye honey.
Me: I’m not your honey!

-----End of phone call------

I threw my phone on the ground through frustration. I can’t believe it, after all this time; I finally have the guts to confess and then I’m forced to let go of her? But when you love someone, their happiness goes before yours. Jenny I’m sorry that I’m doing this to you… It’s for your own good. I’m sorry but I love you… please forgive me…

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Taemin’s POV~~~~~

We were training for debut but I could tell something was wrong. Onew hyung was paying attention that much; but then again, he must be worried about Jenny noona. I hope she gets better. I told myself that when I’m singing our debut song, I’m going to directly dedicate it to her.

*noona neomu yeppeo* that suits her very well.

After practising, I saw Onew hyung talking on the phone but he didn’t look happy.

“I’m not your honey!” Onew said loudly.

“Probably play fighting with Jenny as always.” Said Minho hyung.

“Aish, those two…” said Jonghyun hyung.

Even though the other hyungs didn’t notice it, I could tell that Onew hyung was genuinely angry. I’ve looked after him for too long to find out. I’m such an observant maknae.

“Hyung, are you alright?”

“Yeah, I was just releasing some stress.” Onew hyung picked up his stuff and left quickly. Releasing stress? On Jenny noona? Jenny noona holds stress management courses? I think I should sign up because looking after four guys is hard. Ahahaha, this sounds funny coming from the maknae.

~~~~~End of Taemin’s POV~~~~~

--------------------------

Hey! i'm soooooooooooo sorry for not updating for the past day or so, its b/c i've been having some internet issues, but it's fixed so it's all good :) sorry for the wait