Meeting a new friend + sleepover!

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I walked out of the airport breathing in fresh air. I then realised that it was autumn, it was cold and well wearing jeans and a short sleeved shirt isn’t the best choice of clothes in this weather. I walked around looking for Onew but he was nowhere to be seen, there was a gush of wind and I started to shiver then I felt a jacket over me, I flinched and the jacket fell off but I caught it time but I was in a very weird stance. I looked up and saw a guy standing there and smiling.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” the guy said as he smiled. His smile looked so sweet, I didn’t notice but I was staring at his smile and didn’t reply until he broke the silence. “Um... My name is Ji Yong.”

I shook my head. “No, you didn’t, I was surprised at your ninja-ness, that’s all.” I said as I laughed. He laughed as well.

“I just saw you shivering and you kind of looked lost so yeah…” he said awkwardly.

“Thanks for the jacket, but here, take it back.” I said as I handed him back his jacket. “I didn’t get to introduce myself; I’m Jenny, since we’re going on a first name basis.” I said with a smile.

He laughed again and gave the jacket to me. “No, you can keep the jacket. I have another jacket in my bag. So why are you here?”

“Well, I was in Korea as a trainee for an entertainment company and I just went here for a holiday even though I came to Korea from here.” I said as I face palmed myself.

“Oh, you’re a trainee? I’m one too, well for a few more weeks until I debut.” He said with a smile.

“Whoa! You’re a trainee too! What company?”

“YG”

“Oh…” I said as I nodded my head. “I still have a long way to go.” I laughed.

“Don’t worry, you can do it.” He said as he patted my back.

“I remember now! You’re Ji Yong, I mean like the rapper of the new group coming out. You’re in Big Bang right?” Ji Yong nodded.

“You have a good memory, we only got 10 seconds talk on the news and you remember.”

“I like to keep up to date” I said with a smile.

“So where are you staying?”

“Crown Plaza Hotel”

“I’m staying in an apartment near there; want to catch a taxi together to where we’re staying?”

“Sure, I guess. Let me just text someone first.” I took out my phone and texted Onew.

To: Stupid Onew
From: The Almighty Tofu

Since you left me at the airport stranded TT.TT, I guess I’ll be going home on my own. TT.TT I’m also going to go a little sightseeing with a friend. What’s the room that we’re in? Never mind, I’ll just ask at the front desk.

I got into the taxi with Ji Yong, we started talking about trainee life and how hard it was. Then I got a text message from Onew.

To: STUPID JENNY
From: The REAL Almighty Tofu

Why should I care if you come to the hotel or not? It’s not my problem. Who are you going sightseeing with? You have to be in the hotel room in 10 minutes or else I’ll kill you.

I decided to make Onew angry and asked Ji Yong if he wanted to go sightseeing with me.

“Hey Ji Yong, have you ever been to Australia before?”

“Nope. This is my first time.”

“Cool! Is it ok with you if I take you sightseeing and show you around Sydney? It’s been awhile since I’ve been home so it’ll be fun.”

“Sure, that’s good with me. Jenny, don’t call Ji Yong, just call me oppa, I know we’re not in Korea but it’ll just sound better.”

“Oh ok. Oppa, let’s go to Luna Park!”

“Luna Park?”

“It’s a theme park” I said sounding like a little kid.

He laughed at my childish-ness. “That sounds great.”

We reached Luna Park and told the taxi driver to say and stay and wait for us. We promised that we’ll be pay him for the amount time he waited for us and also cause he got both out luggage in the trunk. We played all day at Luna Park and took so many photos together. When we finished, we went back to the taxi and drove home. Onew called me but i decided not to pick up. I bet you he is REALLY angry now. He constantly kept calling, soon i gave up and picked up the phone.

 

-----Phone call-----

You: Hello?
Onew: YAH! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT THE HOTEL 2 HOURS AGO? ARE YOU LIKE CLUELESS OR SOMETHING THAT YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS WHEN I SAY ‘BE BACK IN 10 MINUTES’?
You: I said I’m going sightseeing with a friend of mine, and you said that you didn’t care if I came to the hotel or not so why are you getting all hyped up for?
Onew: Who are you sightseeing with?
You: Ji Yong oppa. I just met him today, he’s so cool! Did you know he’s going to debut as the rapper in Big Bang?
-----End of phone call-----

I can’t believe it, Onew hung up on me! Whatever, it’s his problem if he’s PMS-ing. The taxi stopped in front of the hotel and I stepped out.

“Jenny!” Ji Yong yelled out.

“Oh, what is it oppa?”

“Can… can… I have your… your…” he said as he scratched the back of his head.

“My phone number?” I said as I ended his sentence. We exchanged numbers and I made my way to the front desk of the hotel.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

Argh! This girl is unbelievable! What part of 'come home in 10 minutes or else I’ll kill you’ doesn’t she understand? It’s been almost 2 hours and she still isn’t home. This is the most stupid honeymoon ever! Why on earth would she be spending our honeymoon with another guy? She really is stupid or crazy. I thought if I took her to Australia she would spend more time with me, showing me around but no, she goes off and hangs out with a random guy she just met. I’m going to make her life horrible over here, she deserves it. First thing on my ‘make her life horrible over here’ list is to change room and keep her guessing.

I walked down to the reception desk and change rooms.

“Excuse me miss”

“Yes sir, what else can I do for you” the receptionist replied.

“If anyone asks for my room number, please don’t tell them, I really don’t want to be disturbed by anyone right now.”

“Sure Mr. Lee, is there anything else?”

“No, that’ll be all. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, have a great day.”

I took the hotel key card and walked up to my new room. Let’s see Jenny try and find me now. I laughed to myself.

“Let’s order some room service for two for one” I said to myself.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~

You reached the reception desk and asked for the room number.

“What?! The room was changed? When?!” you screamed out.

“Please miss, keep your voice down. Mr Lee has changed rooms and he has instructed me to tell anyone that is trying to contact him, that he doesn’t want to be disturbed.”

“Sorry, so when did he change rooms?”

“He did it about half an hour ago. Do you want me to get you a room?”

“No… it’s ok… Thank you” You said as you walked out the hotel.

You decided to call Ji Yong to see if you could stay with him for one night before you go to your friend’s house tomorrow.

-----Phone call-----

Ji Yong: Hello?
You: Hi oppa! It’s me Jenny!
Ji Yong: Oh, hi Jenny. What’s up?
You: I know it’s going to sound weird but um… the hotel room that I booked was somehow messed up and I don’t have anywhere to stay… so I was wondering if-
Ji Yong: Sure, you can stay with me.
You: Really?! Thanks oppa! Give me your address and I’ll be at your place soon.
Ji Yong: Don’t worry, I’ll call a cab and pick you up. Just wait for me.
You: Thanks oppa.

-----End of phone call-----

SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY BUT I HAD TO ORGANIZE A PARTY FOR A FRIEND, PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY! I'M UPLOADING AS MUCH AS I CAN :) ^^