What is going on?

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~Key’s POV~~~~~

“JENNY NOONA AND ONEW HYUNG ARE TOGETHER! SO THE MARRIAGE IS REAL!” Taemin yelled out.

I froze. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I stared at Onew hyung whose face was blushing. I guess its true then. I can’t be angry at Jenny or Onew because Jenny did give me a chance but I decided to give it up. I hope Jenny is happy. My heart broke, wasn’t I already over Jenny? I thought I was. But I guess if you love someone, you have to let them go. I sighed and turned to Onew hyung.

“Congratulations hyung.” I smiled and walked to my room to get some peace.

~~~~~End of Key’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Krystal’s POV~~~~~

I was sleeping when some idiot slammed the door. I heard some jumping in the living room so I decided to go outside and check. I saw Sulli and that stupid Jenny talking. She was mess! Her clothes looked dirty and I could smell the awful trash smell coming off her. I guess it suited her style. TRASH. That’s what she is.

 “Onew and I are together!”

Did I just hear right? Did that pile of trash say that she’s with my oppa? This won’t do, this won’t do at all. I guess I’ll have to use my plan after all. She won’t know what’s coming.

“OMG! UNNI THAT’S GREAT! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE THE CUTEST COUPLE IN THE KPOP WORLD!” Sulli yelled out. Sulli is so stupid and blind. As if Onew and that thing ever look cute together. It should be me. I‘m the one that should be with Onew. All this talk about something useless is going to be bad for my skin. I walked back to my bed room and decided that my plan will go into action tomorrow. I smirked to myself.

~~~~~End of Krystal’s POV~~~~~

It was morning and Krystal was already at the gym. She saw Super Junior members; Eunhyuk and Sungmin walked towards her so she decided to make the bruise on her arm more visible. It was pretty easy to see because her arm was pale and the bruise was well… very dark.

“Oh! Krystal! What happened?” Sungmin asked.

“Oh… oppa… it’s nothing…” Krystal pretended to look sad.

“It doesn’t look like it. It looks like a hand mark. Did someone do this to you?”

“Yeah… but it’s nothing oppa. She just angry that’s all.” Krystal pretended to look innocent.

“You should tell President Lee. Was it a SM trainee?” Eunhyuk said, looking concerned.

“Yeah… but it’s ok. Really.”

“No, we can’t have a violent person debuting as a SM artist. It’s bad reputation.” Eunhyuk shook his head and grabbed Krystal’s hand. “C’mon, oppa is going to take you to President Lee and tell him as soon as possible so he can get rid of this person.”

He and Sungmin took her to the President Lee’s office. She didn’t even fight back but just followed them.

~~~~~Krystal’s POV~~~~~

These people in this company are so stupid. They fall for anything; I guess my acting skills are very, very good. I can’t believe they took the bait so quickly. I soon reached Mr Lee’s office. Eunhyuk and Sungmin led me in and sat me down.

“We need to go and practice. But you talk to him alright? Tell him everything and don’t leave anything out. Arasseo?” I nodded my head and they left.

“So what is it Krystal? I here that you got hurt by another trainee?”


“Yes sir, it’s all just a misunderstanding.”

“Violence is not a misunderstanding Krystal, you have to stop thinking so nice of people. Now tell me, who was it?”

Krystal looked down and fidgeted. “I’m not really sure, but they attacked me in the change rooms. It was dark so I didn’t see. All I know is that there hand fits the bruise.”

“Let me see the bruise.” President Lee looked at Krystal’s arm. He noticed something. “They wore a ring.”

“How do you know?” Krystal didn’t notice it herself so she was surprised.

“Well… if you’ve been living as long as I have, you become very observant. The person wore a ring on their wedding finger.”

“Really?” Krystal looked at her arm and saw that there was a darker mark where the ring was.”

“You say that they’re a trainee, how do you know?”

“They… they…”

“It’s alright Krystal; just take your time to remember.” Krystal nodded her head.

“It was because they sounded familiar and the voice was young, not like the ones that the dancers have.”

“Only one person fits this description. You can go now Krystal. Continue practising and you might debut soon.”

“Thank you sir.” Krystal walked out and closed the door. Just as she closed the door she smirked.

~~~~~Meanwhile at your dorm~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I was sleeping but then was woken up because Sulli was calling me.

“Unni! President Lee is calling you. He wants you in his office in 20 minutes.”

“Ok!” I got out of my bed and slowly walked over to the bathroom. I really hope that he’s calling me to tell me I’m going to debut. I’ve been waiting for this day to come, so badly. I brushed my teeth and changed into jeans and a t-shirt. I sat down to eat breakfast with Sulli.

“Did he say why he wanted to meet me?” I grabbed the bowl of cereal that Sulli made for me and started eating.

“Nope, he just said he needed to talk to you about something. It’s probably about you debuting soon. I mean you’re so pro unni.”

“Me? Debuting? Soon? I don’t know… but I sure hope so. I mean I’ve been training so much, I really hope I make it.”

“You don’t have to worry you’re so pro at everything, singing, rapping, dancing, acting and when it comes to variety, you give Heechul oppa a run for his money. You’re an all rounder.”

“Sure I do” I said sarcastically. I finished eating and I placed the bowl in the sink. “I gotta go now. Wish me luck!” I walked out the door and quickly made my to President Lee’s office. I knocked on the door.

“Come in!” I slowly opened the door and saw him sitting in his chair and looking at me. He didn’t look happy.

“Why did you call me up?”

“Sit down first.” He pointed to the chair opposite him.

“Yes sir.”

“Jenny, are you a violent person?” That was unusual. Why would he ask that question?

“No sir” I shook my head.

“Are you sure? You are known for being very good at many forms of martial arts.”

“That’s purely for self defence and I don’t know what you are on about.” I’m still so confused. I don’t know where he’s going on with this.

“Look, I’m going to be straight forward about this. Did you attack Krystal?”

“What?” Ok, now I’m officially confused. Why would he ask if I attacked Krystal. “Sir, I don’t know what you’re on about.”

He let out a sigh and picked up his phone.

“Please call Krystal Jung in dorm 25 to my office please, Miss Kim” he put the phone down and looked back up at me. “I’m very disappointed in you Jenny.”

“Sir, I don’t know what you’re on about.”

“We’ll just wait and see.”

About 10 minutes later, someone knocked on the door.

“Come in.” I saw Krystal walking into the office. She shot me a death glare but President Lee didn’t see. “Now let’s compare the evidence. Krystal please roll up left sleeve.”

She rolled up her left sleeve and there was a big bruise on it. My eyes widen from the size of it.

“Jenny please put your left hand over the bruise”

I slowly moved my hand over to Krystal’s arm. I placed it on the bruise and it fitted exactly. I was shocked. It wasn’t me. I didn’t do it.

“It wasn’t me…” I stared at the bruise. I then looked up at President Lee, “I swear I didn’t do it.”

“Well, I’ve tried every female’s hand and none of them fits except yours and there’s also a ring mark on it. You just happen to where a ring?” he looked angry. “I don’t like violence and lying in my company.”

My head seemed to be spinning around and I had a headache. I then fell to the ground.

“Jenny!” was the last thing I heard before I drifted into unconsciousness.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~