We smell bad... xP

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

I woke up and felt something on my shoulder. I turned around and saw that it was Jenny sleeping. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. I miss sleeping next to her. Ok, that just sounded completely dirty but what I meant was seeing her face when she sleeps. I swear I wasn’t thinking anything dirty. I decided to wake her up; I have to confess to her, if I don’t, my heart is going to explode. I shook Jenny and she woke up, without sleep talking this time. She stretched and hit me in the face. I pretended that it hurt a lot.

“Argh! My eye… ah…” I whined. Jenny realised what she has done and started to freak out.

“Oh! I’m so sorry! Let me see…” Jenny grabbed my hands and pulled it away. She looked at my eyes and I couldn’t help but just stare at her eyes. She was checking my eyes and then she started to stare back at me. Then there was a moment of silence, next thing I knew, Jenny kissed me. I was in shock! My heart was beating fast and without my permission, I someone kissed her back. It was so weird, usually isn’t it the guy who initiates the kiss? She put her arms around me and the kiss became very passionate. Jenny pulled away and shuffled backwards.

“I-I-I-I-I’m sorry.” She was avoiding eye contact with me but it was so cute because she blushing madly, she looked a tomato. I smiled at her but she was mumbling stuff to herself and then she frowned. “I didn’t mean to… it was…”

“I like you Jenny” I told her. I said it. I said it. Oh my god, I said it. What should I do? Now I was blushing and avoiding eye contact with her. She let out a sigh.

“I like you too.”

“You serious?”

“Yes, but if you don’t want it to, I’m willing to take it-” I kissed her again. This time she smiled.

“I had to keep you quiet.” I said. My heart is still beating so fast.

“It’s about time you confessed, I was sick and tired of waiting for you I was about to like someone else.” Jenny teased.

“Wah… I confessed cause you didn’t have the guts to yourself.” I pinched her nose. She stuck her tongue out at me.

“What time is it?” Jenny said as she rubbed her eyes.

“You’re so cute.”

“Oh, so all the compliments just come straight out when we’re officially together?”

“Yes, it would have sounded weird if I just said it out loud when we weren’t and it’s 6 o’clock.”

“Wait, doesn’t this laser tag place close at 5?”

Oh… crap…

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“I like you Jenny” When Onew said that to me, first I was very surprised and I seriously wasn’t expecting it but then again, I did kiss him. I was still processing through the question. I was pretty sure I heard it right and honestly I thought it was about time that he confessed, leaving me a confused state is not good. I let out a sigh of relief.

“I like you too” There, I said it. I finally said it. Everything was still going through my head and I pinched myself to make sure it wasn’t a dream.

“You serious?”

“Yes, but if you don’t want it to, I’m willing to take it-” I was interrupted when Onew kissed me. I guess he was serious about this.

“I had to keep you quiet” He did this to keep me quiet? I don’t know if I should talk more or talk less around him. My face felt so hot and my ears felt as if they were burning.

“It’s about time you confessed, I was sick and tired of waiting for you I was about to like someone else.”

“Wah… I confessed cause you didn’t have the guts to yourself.” He pinched my nose and I responded by sticking my tongue out at him.

I asked him the time and rubbed my eyes. “You’re so cute”

“Oh, so all the compliments just come straight out when we’re officially together?”

“Yes, it would have sounded weird if I just said it out loud when we weren’t and it’s 6 o’clock.”

“Wait, doesn’t this laser tag place close at 5?”

Oh great. Just great. The day that Onew and I confess our feelings, we’re stuck inside a laser tag centre. If this news reaches the president then I’m in BIG trouble and now isn’t the best time to into trouble.

“Don’t worry, I know a way out of here but you have to stay out of the camera’s view alright?” Onew looked at looking very serious.

I looked at him trying to hold in my laughter, his serious face looked very funny. I nodded my head and we started climb and crawl back down to ground level. During the whole time Onew was holding my hand, usually I would say that I don’t need a guy to protect me, but I actually felt very protected when he was holding my hand.

“We’re almost out, just a little bit further.” Onew continued to crawl. “AH!” Onew disappeared out of sight.

“Onew! Where are you?” I crawled faster towards the spot where Onew was before I fell down. “AH!”

I sat to see that I’ve fallen inside a big trash bin. The smell was so horrible I was choking in it.

“Jenny… can you…” I turned around to see that I was laying on Onew and that my elbow has hit him in “that lower region”

“Sorry… oppa…” I quickly climbed out the bin.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

“Jenny ah, we need to have kids you know…” Onew said as he painfully climbed out the bin.

“You are so erted.” You rolled my eyes at him and started walking.

“What are you on about? We’re married. We’re meant to have kids.” Onew chased after me and hugged me from behind as I was walking. “What did you call me before when you apologised to me?”

Then it struck you, you called Onew, ‘oppa’. You were embarrassed and your face went red. “I called you Onew.”

“Really? Since when did Onew sound like oppa?” Onew said as smiled.

“What? Psh… I didn’t call you oppa” you turned your head away and was avoiding eye contact with him.

“You so called me oppa”

“No, I didn’t” you walked a faster and was looking around everywhere trying to avoid eye contact.

“You called me oppa, why don’t you want to admit it?”

“It’s embarrassing!”

“You call Key, Jonghyun, Minho and practically every other guy oppa but me.” Onew pouted and crossed his arms.

“Fine. Onew oppa.” Onew’s face brightened up, he hugged you and lifted you up. The bad smell from falling into the trash bin was too overwhelming for both of you that you both scrunched up your faces.

“We smell so bad…” you grabbed Onew’s hand. “Let’s just hold hands for now.”

You and Onew walked back to your dorms which took about 2 hours but you didn’t mind because you were spending time with Onew and vice versa. Onew dropped you off at his dorm first before going to his dorm.

“Unni who was that?” You jumped and turned around to see Sulli looking at you.

“What? Huh? No one.” You tried to avoid eye contact with her. Sulli walked closer to you with her hands on her hips.

“Are you hiding something from me unni? I swear I saw you holding hands with Onew oppa.” Sulli raised an eyebrow.

“It wasn’t Onew oppa.”

“Oh! You called him oppa. You’ve never called him oppa!” Sulli’s face brightened up.

“Ok, you got me.” You pretended to look around. “Onew and I are together!”

“OMG! UNNI THAT’S GREAT! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE THE CUTEST COUPLE IN THE KPOP WORLD!” Sulli yelled out. She was smiling more widely than you were.

“Shhh…” you tried to quiet Sulli down.

“So the marriage turns out to be real…” Sulli nodded her head up and down. You smiled and let out a sigh.

“I need to shower, I smell so bad. Goodnight Sulli!”

You went to take a shower and then went to sleep. What you didn’t know was that Krystal was listening to the whole conversation you had with Sulli.

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

After I dropped Jenny off at her dorm, I was skipping along happily despite the horrible stench coming off me when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Taemin.

“Hyung… you have some explaining to do.” Taemin was frowning with his hands on his hips.

“What?”

“Who was that girl?” Taemin raised an eyebrow.

“What? Huh? No one”

“So if you’re holding someone’s hand, they’re a no one to you?”

“No. What are you on about Taemin? I’m tired. Let’s go back to our dorms.” I tried to pull him back to the dorms but he was moving all over the place.

“Hyung, I saw it, it was Jenny noona. Why are you avoiding it?”

I froze. I can’t believe he saw it. I can’t ditch the question now. We soon reached our dorm. Before I opened the door I turned to Taemin. “Look, Jenny and I are together. There. You happy now?”

Taemin’s smile widened and he opened the door and ran in.

“JENNY NOONA AND ONEW HYUNG ARE TOGETHER! SO THE MARRIAGE IS REAL!” I quickly got in and closed the door. I face palmed myself and saw that everyone was looking at me. Jonghyun ran up to me.

“Congratulations hyung, I never knew you had it in you.” he patted me on the back. “Aish… how can this be? First Minho and now Onew hyung has a girlfriend before I did” He shook his head and walked away, I laughed at him.

“Congratulations hyung.” Key smiled and walked to his room. At least he knows how to react properly about it.

Minho was on the phone, probably talking to Christine. He turned to me and put his thumbs up. I smiled back.

“Hyung! When I was freaking out and worrying about you, you were wooing Jenny noona?”

“Wooing?”

“I learnt it at school. Hyung…” Taemin looked at me. “You smell… very… bad…” he said hesitantly. He pinched his nose and ran away. “Don’t kill me hyung!”

To tell you the truth, I smelt really bad. I smelt my shirt and I gagged. I picked out some clothes and took a shower. After the shower, I felt refreshed; I don’t know if it was the shower or the fact that Jenny is now mine. I let myself fall onto the bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~