Ready to love again

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 ~~~~~Music Bank~~~~~Two months later~~~~~

“Wah… what a night.” Said Yuri.

“Yes, I wonder who is going to come first the sister or the brother?” asked Sulli.

“Of course the brother will win. 2PM hwaiting!” said Wooyoung.

“I don’t know Woo young-sshi, I think Jenny is going to come first.” Said Yuri.

“Yeah! Girl power!” Sulli and Yuri high-fived each other.

“Ok, let’s move on from your fan girl moment and tell the audience the winner.”

“Yes, let’s put everyone out of their misery. Today’s Music Bank number one is Jenny Park with ‘Stop’!”

The fans started cheering and you went up to accept your trophy. “Girl power” you high-fived Sulli and Yuri leaving Woo young lonered.

“That’s 9 weeks running Jenny ah, if you come first next week, you’ll beat Gee.” Yuri pointed out.

“Oh, really? I don’t know what to say…”

“Well, you should try hard. Jay hyung will be happy if you do.” Woo Young patted you on the back.

“That’s all that we have for you today! Hope you had a great time and stay tuned for next week!” Sulli said into the camera. All the singers came out from backstage and waved goodbye to the audience and fans. Your song started playing and dancers came out and started showing off their dancing skills. The show finally ended and you were congratulated by everyone. Your manager took you to your dorm where you were greeted by everyone in the YG family.

“CONGRATULATIONS!” everyone shouted out.

“Thank you everyone. This is the best company I can ask for.” You started to get teary.

“Aww…. Is our Jenny crying?” Sandara walked up to you and gave you a hug.

“I’m just so grateful that all the sunbaes stuck by me during my tough schedule and helped me through. First off, I’d like to thank President Yang, thank you for giving me this opportunity to live me dream out to the fullest, you’ve given me so much hope and I promise I won’t disappoint you.” You bowed to him.

“Daesung oppa, if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be able to laugh so much in my life. Ji Yong oppa, T.O.P oppa and Taeyang oppa, if you weren’t for you guys, I wouldn’t have the willpower to go the gruelling schedule, Sandara unni and Bom unni, who could I take pictures with and look after my body with if I didn’t have you two? CL unni, if it weren’t for you, my rapping skills wouldn’t be half as good as they are today. Se7en sunbae, you taught me how to be strict with myself in order to get the top results. Last but not least, Minzy and Seungri oppa, my dancing skills have improved a lot with you two guiding me along with my movements and Seungri oppa, thank you for helping me come up with the choreography for my debut song. Thank you everyone.” You bowed and smiled at everyone.

Everyone celebrated and the party got until late at night.

“Ok, we should get going. It’s late and we have schedules to do tomorrow and Jenny needs her rest.” Said President Yang. Everyone agreed and started to go home.

“CL, Jenny, Minzy, you’re going to have to clean this up. We’re not going to.”

“Oh, that’s right just pick on the three maknaes.” You three all whined. You farewelled everyone and closed the door. You let out a sigh of relief.

“Unni, let’s clean this tomorrow.” Said Minzy.

“I agree. I’m going to wash up and go to bed.” you said as you went to the bathroom.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

After the shower, I felt really refreshed; I walked into my room and fell onto my bed. I looked over at my desk and saw the box that was covered in duct tape. I knew under the duct tape was the box and inside that box was the ring and in the ring was the love that I had Onew. It’s been a two months since I’ve spoken to him and to be honest, I really want to open it and tell Onew that I love him. I mean, I have forgiven him and everything. I just don’t know if I should love him or not even though the feelings are still there. I decided to flip a coin; I went through my wallet and took out my decision making coin. It was an Australian 20 cent coin.

“Ok, heads is taking out the ring and wearing and tails is no.” I told myself. I flipped the coin and hesitated. I started at my hand which was covering the coin. I didn’t want to lift it up. I sat on my bed for 20 minutes deciding whether or not I should reveal the coin. I decided to flip the coin to see if I should reveal the coin or not. I took off my hand and saw ‘heads’.

“Damn it.” I mentally slapped myself. “Aish, I can’t believe I did that.” I can’t believe I tricked myself either, I don’t know how I do it, I just to T.T

I walked over to my desk and picked up the box. I was holding it in my hand and was procrastinating if I should open it or not.

“Aish! Open it already. You love Onew, you always have.” I told myself.

“No, I can’t…” I answered myself. Yes, I’m talking to myself and no, it’s not a sign that I’m going crazy.

“Yes! Open it!”

“No… I can’t… I’m scared…”

“Open it.” I was about to rip off the duct tape but I chickened out.

“No, I can’t.”

“OH MY GOD! JUST OPEN IT!” someone yelled out. I jumped and turned around to see CL and Minzy standing behind the door with their heads popping out from behind. I let out a sigh.

“When were you guys here?”

“Oh, we heard you talking and we thought that you were talking to your boyfriend.” Said Minzy.

“But it turns out you were talking to yourself. Jenny, if you love Onew, then you should open it.” CL unni egged me on.

“Unni, I can’t…” I whined.

“Then unni will do it for you.” CL unni tried to grab the box but I backed away.

“I’ll do it! I’ll do it!” I said in a defeated tone. I looked at the box and started ripping off a bit of the tape and looked but up at them two, hoping that they’ll stop me but they didn’t and just gave me the don’t-you-dare-chicken-out look.

I let out a sigh and slowly took of the duct tape. It took a while and after a lot of difficulty, I finally got off all the duct tape.

“Unni, next time, when you’re trying to keep something safe, don’t wrap it in duct tape. It takes forever.” Whined Minzy.

“Arasseo, arasseo, I’ve learnt my lesson.” I opened up the lid of the box and took out the ring.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

“OMO! JENNY THAT RING IS SO AWESOME! OMO!” CL yelled out.

“Unni, how much did it cost?”

“Last year, it was worth about 4.5million US dollars.”

“4.5 MILLION US DOLLARS?!!!!!” Minzy and CL unni yelled out at the same time.

“Shhh… people in the other dorm can probably hear you.”

“Oh, sorry…”they said together.

“So unni, that means the wedding pictures on the internet are real?”

“Yeah, they are. That’s me and Onew on our wedding day.”

“But wasn’t it an arranged marriage? I thought you two hated each other.”

“Well, Onew and the rest of SHINee were actually kingkas in the school all because they were trainees and I didn’t see why they were so cool and I didn’t like them. On the first day of school, I had a clash in with Onew and we hated each other since. But one year after that, we had to go into an arranged marriage and then we kind of developed feelings for each other then. But we didn’t confess until last year.”

“Whoa, that sounded like a drama.” Said CL in amazement.

“Yeah, I guess you could say that.” You smiled and played with the ring.

“Unni, wait here.” said Minzy as she stood up and ran out the room.

“Don’t worry, I’m in my room, I don’t think I’ll be going anywhere.” You yelled out. A little later, Minzy came into your room and handed you a gold chain.

“Minzy ah, thank you but what is it for?”

“Unni, it’s for the ring, I know that if you wear it on your ring finger then, people will get suspicious but if you where as a necklace, not so much and if you think about it, it’s more closer to your heart.”

“Aigoo, my Minzy is becoming a little romantic.” CL teased Minzy as she messed up Minzy’s hair.

“Thank you Minzy, that’s really nice of you.” You hugged Minzy and wore on the chain.

“Alright, we better get going, you need your sleep Jenny.” said CL as she dragged Minzy out the room.

“Aw… can’t we sleep with Jenny unni tonight?”

“No, Jenny needs her sleep. She’s got a big day ahead of her tomorrow.”

“I do?”

“You’ll just have to wait and see.” CL smirked and walked out.

You laid down on your bed and kept on touching the ring until you fell asleep.

~~~~~Next morning~~~~~

You were up and early at 4:30am to practice for your last performance before you end off your promotions. You then got a phone call from your manager.

------Phone call------

You: Hey Min Young unni.
Manager: Jenny ah, I just called today to tell you that you’re going to be on a variety show.
You: Oh, really? Which one?
Manager: I can’t say. You’ll just have to wait and see, don’t freak out when you see camera people. Where are you? They want to start filming now.
You: It’s only 6:30 in the morning and they want to do filming already?
Manager: Yeah. So where are you?
You: In training room 7.
Manager: Ok, apparently they’ll come to you in about an hour or so, so just stay there for now.
You: Alright unni.
Manager: Bye Jenny. Have fun!
You: Bye unni.

------End of phone call------